over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo or eq

Geeto

Newbies
So I know that primo is commonly switched with eq, I was wondering if anyone knows any tell tale signs while blasting either one to know for sure.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

So I know that primo is commonly switched with eq, I was wondering if anyone knows any tell tale signs while blasting either one to know for sure.

Anyone who tells you they do is full of shit... Just know that much...

And from what the testing reveals barely anyone has used real primo...

I’d suggest getting your hands on some Pharma grade Primo and a simple 200-300mg a week will impress you.. Don’t buy into the whole “Oh you need 600-1g of Primo to see results.”

Those guys are full of shit as well just parroting what everyone says...

Most Primo has a little bite to it. EQ is smooth and never PIP unless some moron compounded it.

I’d suggest getting your hands on some Pharma grade Primo and a simple 200-300mg a week will impress you.. Don’t buy into the whole “Oh you need 600-1g of Primo to see results.”

Very true real 300 mg primo goes a long way.

A very long time ago I ran 200mg Primo/Deca each for 8 weeks. It was a nice cycle and I loved it. No sides, slow steady gains, and it gave my physique a very polished look. I would love to run it again.

Hopefully gonna run my first Primo cycle this summer @400mgs/wk. Dragon Pharma primo legit? I seen a recent lab report showing the primo at OVER what was on the label? 225 for the 200 on an atkins lab report and test was in april so I'm hoping I got some of that coming and may actually be 450mg/wk

Anxiety and hunger are sure signs of eq. Neither should be an issue with primo. Go join anasi and make a donation, you can see lab results for several vendors, def worth $25.

EQ for me was always the worse drug, only tried it twice and cut it out from future cycles. Everyone gets different sides but I think it would be fairly easy to tell the difference between the two, I noticed right away:

Severe anxiety
Increased hunger (dramatic for me, not sure why people like cutting on this?)
BP jacked up
Hematocrit sky high
heavy breathing

Which I never noticed any of that on primo although only ran it once so not an expert with the compound but the general consensus is real primo is side effect free for the most part(which is what I noticed when I ran it).

I’d say if u can get 100% real primo use primo tho it’s expnsive.but if it’s 100% real it’s worth the money but stick with eq until u can find real pure primo

Primo at 150 mg/ml or higher will lead to PIP after four weeks of use or so even when rotating pin locations. I use four pin locations when running Primo and all locations were not pin-able after four to five weeks. The cumulative build up of undissolved crystals becomes a problem at that point. Had my primo lab tested and was 98% pure using mass-spectrometer testing.

Awesome compound if you are fortunate enough to be able to handle the PIP. I refuse to PIN quads so I have fewer pin locations in the rotation than most.

could do before and after bloods,

estrogen to check if it is eq, as it aromatizes and primo doesn't

that being said primo could be faked with mast, so do bloodwork on cholesterol levels. Its said mast is bad on lipids but primo is mild on lipids

not sure if mast lowers estrogen or just blocks estrogen receptors for it's anti estrogen effects. If it does infect lower estrogen, you can see if estrogen changes

could do liver enzymes before and after to rule out it being inject winstrol/orals as well

check prolactin/progesterone as well, to rule out deca

The eq now days people run high doses close to gram I hear I personally ran it at 600 mg now days.
Back in 1999 I was getting veterinary eq
From Tijuana in 50ml jugs that were 50mg and ran only 300mg back then with 600mg deca plus 1000mg preload sustenon and gained 46lbs in 16wks first big cycle and never got that again.went from 162lbs to 208lbs lean 6 foot 1

The eq now days people run high doses close to gram I hear I personally ran it at 600 mg now days.
Back in 1999 I was getting veterinary eq
From Tijuana in 50ml jugs that were 50mg and ran only 300mg back then with 600mg deca plus 1000mg preload sustenon and gained 46lbs in 16wks first big cycle and never got that again.went from 162lbs to 208lbs lean 6 foot 1
The good ol days. TJ was the go-to. As long as you stuck with the basics you got good stuff. On the preloads id buy a 4ml syringe and squirt 4 ready-jects sust in there and slam glutes ...then walk across empty handed once a week

I just dropped EQ due to high BP.

EQ gives me bad anxiety . That is fairly common with that compound.. it also alleviates bp.. primo makes me feel very good . No raise in bp.. no estro issues.. no anxiety.. a much better look.. I wont take eq again..

I agree 100%. The only real Primo out there comes in 1ml vials from a very reputable Pharma company and it is expensive. But as you said 300mg of the real deal will blow your mind. One more thing. I would always use Anavar back in the day with it but that is getting nearly impossible to get as well so I would just use some Winstrol tabs with it from say British Dispensary. Just my two cents.

If you check out the testing at anasci you will see many are putting out the real stuff in vials.

EQ turns me pink lol ! I guess red cause of the blood pressure going up to high .

I can't speak on primo cause I have never ran it .plus it cost to much . I use tren instead myself

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws