over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Probiotics

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
Which brand of probiotics do you guys use ? Wanting to incorporate them into my regimen just trying to figure out which one to get exactly

I use a greens powder by Vibrant Health called Green Vibrance. It contains 25 billion probiotics. I also use a fermented sauerkraut. I take one serving of both daily.

We still don’t know which strains we need and in what amounts and ratios. Because of this, I choose to get my probiotics from natural sources. I make my own kimchi and buy a fermented saurkraut from Costco and have some of each of these daily.

My wife makes kombucha which I drink every night. Can’t remember when I was ‘sick’ last. I give a bunch of credit to that.

Like hh said, I prefer natural sources. There are so many choices out there now you are bound to find something to your liking.

While i have taken probiotics from various sources to get different strains and amounts of them for many years. I think prebiotics are probably more beneficial.

I do eat sauerkraut once a day and the probiotic pickles from Trader Joes.

About 2-3 times a year I will run a probiotic for about a month. I utilize them during times of higher stress, before or after traveling, if I'm feeling run down, or if my digestion seems off a bit.

Master Supplements makes a couple high quality affordable ones I like.

Kimchi, sauerkraut etc. what do these taste like? Are they enjoyable?

Kimchi, sauerkraut etc. what do these taste like? Are they enjoyable?
Saurkraut tastes like pickles, kimchi is spicy and slightly seafood tasting while also being sour like vinegar

I do the sauerkraut a few times a week and cider vinegar on salads. Kimchi is nice for burgers and chicken. And I love the bite. I crave a fermented pickle now and then. Also, I can't take store brand probiotics because man, do they ever make me gassy.

I do the sauerkraut a few times a week and cider vinegar on salads. Kimchi is nice for burgers and chicken. And I love the bite. I crave a fermented pickle now and then. Also, I can't take store brand probiotics because man, do they ever make me gassy.
Kimchi omelettes are on of my faves. Great served over rice as well which is how Koreans eat it

Kimchi omelettes are on of my faves. Great served over rice as well which is how Koreans eat it
Sounds delish! I've been using the Mad Dog 357 for eggs but will try the kimchi. I can't choke down all these eggs without something.

I do eat sauerkraut once a day and the probiotic pickles from Trader Joes.

About 2-3 times a year I will run a probiotic for about a month. I utilize them during times of higher stress, before or after traveling, if I'm feeling run down, or if my digestion seems off a bit.

Master Supplements makes a couple high quality affordable ones I like.

Those are some expensive probiotics

I'm guessing last year they where less then 20$

If prices keep going up like that , I'll only be able to afford food 😂

Whatever happened to kefir? Nobody talks about that anymore?

Sounds delish! I've been using the Mad Dog 357 for eggs but will try the kimchi. I can't choke down all these eggs without something.
Use a slice of provolone or mozzarella and some kimchi inside an omelette, maybe even some sliced smoked sausage in there and you won’t regret it

My wife makes kombucha which I drink every night. Can’t remember when I was ‘sick’ last. I give a bunch of credit to that.

Like hh said, I prefer natural sources. There are so many choices out there now you are bound to find something to your liking.
Does the kombucha mess with your teeth because of the acidity? I was told this and have stayed away. All my back teeth are implants due to stomach acid problems. I hate dentists and dont want to go through that again

We still don’t know which strains we need and in what amounts and ratios. Because of this, I choose to get my probiotics from natural sources. I make my own kimchi and buy a fermented saurkraut from Costco and have some of each of these daily.
there is no logic to thinking that making your probiotics from natural sources is superior to supplementing with probiotics in pill form, just because we don't know the proper ratio/which stains to use. Nature does not exist in order to provide us the most conducive probiotic ratios, that would be extremely vain/stupid to think it did.

there is no logic to thinking that making your probiotics from natural sources is superior to supplementing with probiotics in pill form, just because we don't know the proper ratio/which stains to use. Nature does not exist in order to provide us the most conducive probiotic ratios, that would be extremely vain/stupid to think it did.
I’m gonna go ahead and trust nature in this instance over scientists thank you. Man will never make a healthier apple than nature did. Every other species on earth gets their probiotics from fermented food in the bowels of their prey, or from natural food sources. That’s good enough for me. Your argument is like saying getting your vitamin d from the sun is stupid when you can just take a capsule. Or eating salmon is stupid when you can take fish oil

I’m gonna go ahead and trust nature in this instance over scientists thank you. Man will never make a healthier apple than nature did. Every other species on earth gets their probiotics from fermented food in the bowels of their prey, or from natural food sources. That’s good enough for me. Your argument is like saying getting your vitamin d from the sun is stupid when you can just take a capsule. Or eating salmon is stupid when you can take fish oil
And from personal experience with literally almost 20 years of trial and error of different probiotic/prebiotic supplements….nothing works as well for me as fermented foods

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws