over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does everyone here use Probiotics?

Digestion and immunity.

SO when you're saying it helps with digestion, do you mean that you notice that your stomach isn't as bloated / distended, and that you're energy levels feel a bit more stable after eating, or what benefits do you notice when you say that it helps with digestion?

Do you feel it's worth the price and hassle ?

It is the immune system king. Nobody ever does.

honestly i got on them immediately when you first put these out there but i did still get sick. BUT i do have to 2 grade school kids so i get exposed to every germ and virus they bring home. i actually prefer Biohm now, great product.

It’s my understanding that probiotics are bunk if not sold and kept refrigerated as biotics/bacteria are live organisms.

To the user eating sayer kraut, great choice, as long as it’s not the run-of-the-mill “pasteurized” version. Useless for for this objective.

yes pre/probiotics on empty stomach. It s a real benefice for me

SO when you're saying it helps with digestion, do you mean that you notice that your stomach isn't as bloated / distended, and that you're energy levels feel a bit more stable after eating, or what benefits do you notice when you say that it helps with digestion?

Do you feel it's worth the price and hassle ?
Ease of digestion...less gas...less bloating..better regularity..presumably better assimilation.

My energy levels and blood sugar are also healthy and stable but I do not know if that has anything to do with my attention to gut health.

I don't feel it is expensive or a hassle so yes I think its worthwhile

It’s my understanding that probiotics are bunk if not sold and kept refrigerated as biotics/bacteria are live organisms.

To the user eating sayer kraut, great choice, as long as it’s not the run-of-the-mill “pasteurized” version. Useless for for this objective.

Keep learning and stay away from dogmatic thinking. The world of gut health is ever changing. Some things are meant to be live etc...
Turns out gut bacteria feeds on 'dead' cultures/colonies too.

Ive been taking visbiome for a couple years since after sinus surgery. My doctor recommended taking a probiotic 6 months post surgery and this was the brand he preferred. I stayed on them because they helped me with my G.E.R.D. significantly.

This is definitely one that I would like to try in the future since it has Dr. Rhonda Patrick backing it since she switched from VSL#3-which is the same basic formula/made by the same people. Visbiome is newer, improved, slightly cheaper and she switched to it so I would as well. I have heard her and another great mind(whom I forget) say that they would opt to take a sachet every 2nd or 3rd day to cut down on cost.

every morning pre fasted cardio. Then a digestive enzyme with three of my five meals during the day and one digestive enzyme before bed. I feel better and less bloat since ive been taking them.

I appreciate everyones comments. I'm using Garden of Life's formula. Maybe I will include what Knight recommends next.

I get the type in the bag, not can. I assume this is the bioavailable one? I usually eat 3 cups a day, great low calorie food for filler lol

Yes. prebiotics and probiotics. Mostly try to eat healthy which gives the digestive system what it needs to do that job on it's own. And i get sick/cold once ever several years.

This will be a bit long post, sorry.

For a long time I had problems with the gastrointestinal tract and this greatly poisoned my life. I went to the doctor, we did an examination and he prescribed a diet. I tried to stick to it, but it didn't work.
Due to skin problems, I tried giving up milk (I consumed very large amounts) and it got a little better. But then there was a minor surgery that required 3 courses of antibiotics and everything went bad.
On August 7, I finally received a package (Amazon in Europe has been working very badly recently) with "saccharomyces boulardii" 5 billion and "probiotic 10" 25 billion(both made by Now Food).

I take 1 capsule "saccharomyces boulardii" in the morning and 1 capsule "probiotic 10" before bed. It helped my digestive tract work a lot - it's still not great, but orders of magnitude better than before. I think I should work on my diet and I will close this question. Also, I practically stopped catching colds after sleeping under the air conditioner (I live in a very hot country). But it didn't help with my dust storm allergy.

But that is not all. I got worried side effects.
So I took 1 capsule on August 7th before bed and 1 capsule on the morning of August 8th. In the evening of August 8th, I felt a sharp change in consciousness. My increased anxiety disappeared, as did my somewhat obsessive desire for sex(i have a regular sex life, but it doesn't help). Everything works as it should, but I don't think about it that often anymore.
I also noticed that I became much calmer and less angry.

I cannot say that I am dissatisfied, but I did not expect such a turn of events. I am a little worried that I feel like a different person. I was not taking any new supplements at the time and it was only occasional magnesium and zinc supplements.

Soon these jars will run out, but I have others - "saccharomyces boulardii+MOS" made by Jarrow and "probiotic 10" made by Lake Avenue Nutrition. I can keep you updated on progress if you're interested.

prob2.jpg prob1.jpg

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner