mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Professional Muscle shirts are ready for orders!

Hell of an operation you have going on there HUTCH!!!

I did put for everything on the one order to to be sent in XXXL in the comments box.

Shoot, I ordered just about everything...multiple short sleeves, long sleeve, and the hoodie!!

Thanks again, Ty

You are gonna have something to wear for each day of the week...LOL

Nice job following through with the production. Not to sound like a dick but I would make another style with a different logo on it. Maybe a freaky bodybuilder posing with some type of facial expression. Just my .02....

Wow Hutch, Im glad you got all this done and I apologize again for not helping anymore then I could. Its been a lil hectic with the house fire going on and all that. Ill be ordering soon!

Hey Hutch, is it possible to order in XXXL...The biggest I see is XXL?

And in XXS? I want to offer one to Oldfella when he's done with his diet... :D

LOL...:D ...Drank too much vokda so that is really funny to me...

As soon as the camo comes is available i will be ordering...love the shirts.

Hey Hutch i know you gave me the weight of the hoodie and long sleeve, but since i'm not familiar with what the standard weight is for the shirts are these like typical hoodies you would purchase at foot locker or finish line, as far as thickness?

Thanks bro..keep the shirts coming!

Hutch kickass job!!!!!

the shirts came out great!!!!! just ordered 2.....cant wait to get them!

thanks hutch again for putting the time and everything else into getting this board a shirt we all can be proud of wearing!!!!!!

Yeah Hutch thanks for putting in the time and effort of getting these together. Just ordered two...one short and one long :)

Just odered I had to get one. Looks simple, cool, to the point. Nice job! I think it will go well with some of my GASP pants!!

As soon as the camo comes is available i will be ordering...love the shirts.

Hey Hutch i know you gave me the weight of the hoodie and long sleeve, but since i'm not familiar with what the standard weight is for the shirts are these like typical hoodies you would purchase at foot locker or finish line, as far as thickness?

Thanks bro..keep the shirts coming!

Should have the Camo's available on the site tomorrow...The Camo's will only have the "Professional Muscle" on the front...

LOL..........while this may be true i am going to look damned impressive.......................................if I live that long!:eek:

You doing these in infant sizes cause that's prolly where I will finish up on this damn diet!:D Starting to bite hard now!:(

Wow Hutch, Im glad you got all this done and I apologize again for not helping anymore then I could. Its been a lil hectic with the house fire going on and all that. Ill be ordering soon!

No problem man, I want to have some different shirts in the future so if you come up with a design let me know...

Should have the Camo's available on the site tomorrow...The Camo's will only have the "Professional Muscle" on the front...

Thaks Hutch! I will be checking everyday til i see them :)

Just wanted to let everyone know that all orders have been sent out...I dont keep a stocked inventory so I have take about a week of orders at a time, since I have to order the shirts then make them, then send them...So expect about 7-10 days on all orders...

Thanks Fellas...

Thanks Hutch! I was just about to send you a PM asking about my order but you beat me to it :)

are you guys finding that the shirts run big/small? I can decide what size to get.

I'm Wearing Mine Today!

Hutch-

My shirt arrived last night- I am very happy with the blue/silver combo- thank you for taking the time and making a shirt I am proud to wear.

As a side note, I really like the font/logo of Professional Muscle at the top of the page- I think that would look great as an alternative on the front of the shirt, if you ever get the urge to try another style. (Assuming Big A will not charge you too much for the rights- the price of shirt was very fair and I'd pay $20, just like I do for DC shirts).

As for people asking about sizing, I'd have to say they run just a little bit small, but I have not washed the shirt yet- I hope it doesn't shrink too much. But definitely not way larger or smaller than a normal XL t-shirt.

Thanks again- great effort!

they look awesome Hutch, I just ordered one.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!

Just wanted to give everyone on the board some feed back on the shirts. got mine about a week ago and they are by far the most comfortable gym shirts i now own!!!

im not sure if its because it says "professional muscle" on the front or what but i got alot of stares in the gym!!! ( or maybe it was my pure mass they were looking at....im not really sure....hahahaha! j/k )

Hutch they look great and feel even better!!! thanks again for taken the time to draw up and make these shirts!!!

x2

Got mine and it is a great material! Good job Hutch, I love it!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws