over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Progress Photo!

i remember my first month working with phil, was def an exciting time, watching the stomach shrink and tighten up.

i remember my first month working with phil, was def an exciting time, watching the stomach shrink and tighten up.

Yea man.

Question for you guys hope its not a stupid one. Potential? I am doing my first 2 natural shows this fall. Excited about competition! I know genetics plays a roll and I am pushing myself 110% in the gym and in the kitchen following phil's plan to the T. I have been fat my entire life and after losing 90lbs I am really getting motivated by seeing lines and muscles I have never seen on my own body before. I wonder whats its like to walk around at >10% BF!

I am also having worries about loose skin. I lost 15 inches on my waist and I feel like the stretch marks and loose skin will make my abs look awful even at a low bf % =(

Yea man.

Question for you guys hope its not a stupid one. Potential? I am doing my first 2 natural shows this fall. Excited about competition! I know genetics plays a roll and I am pushing myself 110% in the gym and in the kitchen following phil's plan to the T. I have been fat my entire life and after losing 90lbs I am really getting motivated by seeing lines and muscles I have never seen on my own body before. I wonder whats its like to walk around at >10% BF!

It's like nothing else! I've been fat then lean, and since I've been back in the gym, I dropped a good amount of fat in about one year. It feels great to be in shape. Once you achieve your goals, you will want to keep at it forever.

I'm also traning with Phil, but I don't deserve to acknowledge it until I can give the entire program the attention that it deserves. I'm at about 90% right now. Strength is way up, that's for sure.

Btw, Your stomach doesn't look bad at all, you look very young, so you don't really have to wory too much about the skin staying loose. Just keep at it and it will tighten up on it's own in time.

Good luck and keep posting the progress pics.

Looking good man, when you tan up the streach marks shouldn't be a problem.
And for the loose skin, I cant even tell you got any, just looks like you have a little pooch at the bottom(from fat I got it too) just keep working hard and bet he best you can be.

Keep up the good work. :)

Nice work man! keep it going - you've got a great base and are looking lean!

Wait til you get the tan on, and you`ll be oiled up and pumped up, all the definition and muscle seperation will be showing, When you look in the mirror , you go wow. And it doesnt matter whether you win the show or not, because you`ll be at your best ever.:)

What is your height and what was the highest weight you were at when you were fat? I tell you what man, youre looking pretty damn good for losing all that weight

yes...

Wait til you get the tan on, and you`ll be oiled up and pumped up, all the definition and muscle seperation will be showing, When you look in the mirror , you go wow. And it doesnt matter whether you win the show or not, because you`ll be at your best ever.:)

hey that is right there.
man you have come so far.
you look great

What is your height and what was the highest weight you were at when you were fat? I tell you what man, youre looking pretty damn good for losing all that weight

295-298ish was my heaviest about 2 years ago, I had a 49.7" waist. I am surprised I don't have more loose skin.

I am 6'0", 31 and 33 weeks out from the two Natural shows I plan on competing in. So far Phils plan is working lol.

295-298ish was my heaviest about 2 years ago, I had a 49.7" waist. I am surprised I don't have more loose skin.

wow! You are looking great! You have come a long way! Great job!

wtg keep it up!

my chest sucks too man.. its prob my worst bodypart imo.. i think your arms look awesome..

my chest sucks too man.. its prob my worst bodypart imo.. i think your arms look awesome..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws