over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Progress Photo!

Your skin will tighten up over time.

For a while it will be soft and a little loose...but you've got time and youth on your side.

My cousin had that and it went away after about a year. Just don't blow back up again! :D

295-298ish was my heaviest about 2 years ago, I had a 49.7" waist. I am surprised I don't have more loose skin.

I am 6'0", 31 and 33 weeks out from the two Natural shows I plan on competing in. So far Phils plan is working lol.

I usually just lurk and soak up as much knowledge as I can get but being as I am currently where you were 2 years ago (Current weight 290) I had to chime in.
That is simply amazing dedication you are a true inspiration!
My biggest fear is loose skin and for awhile it actually deterred me from even bothering so when I say that touch of skin you have is nothing I truly mean it is nothing. I can only hope to have my skin rebound like yours has, how long were you at 290 plus?
I was recently put on HRT as my test level was 162 at a an age of 33 so now that my energy is coming back to me I am on my 3rd week straight on the trail to regaining my former glory.
Bravo man and thanks for posting up your quest!

Thanks for the Support

Thank you for the support guys. Its been a learning experience. Looking back on it I don't even know how I let myself get to the point of being so fat. All I know is that I am grateful to have found this site. Reading these boards has been very motivational for me along the way.

Thanks for all of the great information.

295-298ish was my heaviest about 2 years ago, I had a 49.7" waist. I am surprised I don't have more loose skin.

I am 6'0", 31 and 33 weeks out from the two Natural shows I plan on competing in. So far Phils plan is working lol.

WOW! Very impressive!

Thank you for the support guys. Its been a learning experience. Looking back on it I don't even know how I let myself get to the point of being so fat. All I know is that I am grateful to have found this site. Reading these boards has been very motivational for me along the way.

Thanks for all of the great information.

Looking back on it now I remember thinking eh its only 10 pounds over and over and over..

Good job man! I did a similar weight loss over the past 3 years and avoided the loose skin entirely. I'm really happy for you that the loose skin is not an issue bro. You dodged that bullet so be thankfull. Man, you see some guys with folds and folds of skin after loosing weight. Thank God it wasn't us! Keep up the great work!

ey dude - grats on the HRT - you are going to be loving life! Take a few pics so you van look back on them in 6 monthes and be proud of what you have accomplished.

Way to go!!!!
I usually just lurk and soak up as much knowledge as I can get but being as I am currently where you were 2 years ago (Current weight 290) I had to chime in.
That is simply amazing dedication you are a true inspiration!
My biggest fear is loose skin and for awhile it actually deterred me from even bothering so when I say that touch of skin you have is nothing I truly mean it is nothing. I can only hope to have my skin rebound like yours has, how long were you at 290 plus?
I was recently put on HRT as my test level was 162 at a an age of 33 so now that my energy is coming back to me I am on my 3rd week straight on the trail to regaining my former glory.
Bravo man and thanks for posting up your quest!

ey dude - grats on the HRT - you are going to be loving life! Take a few pics so you van look back on them in 6 monthes and be proud of what you have accomplished.

Way to go!!!!

Thanks I have started to take pics and will down the entire road of my journey! I hunt all over looking for stories like Unholy's to draw upon, I just today got a script for Aromasin to help with my E2 level and bloating.

Unholy do you have early pics to compare to?

Hell yes I do!

None at 295lbs, I was camera shy to say the least!!!

Circa 275lbs
122706_10522.jpg

122706_10511.jpg

Circa 240-245
070707_09091.jpg

Oct 1st ~225
100908_12121.jpg

100908_12111.jpg

Dec 14th 215-218lbs
Sidechestdec1408.jpg

Feb 3rd
confusedfeb3rd.jpg

Feb 24th
FrontFeb24.jpg

March 18th
SidetriMar18.jpg

SNV85519.jpg

March 22nd
sidechestmar22nd.jpg

There ya go for anyone that's interested lol! Maybe I should just paste this into the first post.

Hell yes I do!

None at 295lbs, I was camera shy to say the least!!!

Circa 275lbs
122706_10522.jpg

122706_10511.jpg

Circa 240-245
070707_09091.jpg

Oct 1st ~225
100908_12121.jpg

100908_12111.jpg

Dec 14th 215-218lbs
Sidechestdec1408.jpg

Feb 3rd
confusedfeb3rd.jpg

Feb 24th
FrontFeb24.jpg

March 18th
SidetriMar18.jpg

SNV85519.jpg

March 22nd
sidechestmar22nd.jpg

There ya go for anyone that's interested lol! Maybe I should just paste this into the first post.

Your stomach didn't have the sag that mine does now SO i fear I will require some surgery but if so so be it! I will make that a reward for dumping the weight. :D
You should make a collage ranging from then till now that would be cool. I am going to try and take all the pics in the same pose so I can make transformation .gif I think that would be neat.
keep up the hard work and know you motivation to the fat guys out here.

Bruh truely amazing! Successful stories like yours give me hope son! Good luck with the competition prep hope all goes well.

Yo Dude - those are great photos - they really tell a great story about your determination and dedication!!!!!! Fukkin awsome work buddy!

nice work.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828