over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Progress Photo's, Seeking advice.

Unholy

Registered
Hello all, after a hiatus from lifting for 4 months this winter I am back at it full force. A little background info. I am 21 years old, lifting solid for about 2 years. current stats

6'0"
217lbs
14-15%BF?
Training heavy 4 times a week
Currently cutting.

Some Pics I would like for you guys to take a look at. But beforehand let me mention that I am really trying to get on stage sometime before fall 09' I know at a height like mine cutting down to contest condition at my weight I would come in at a measly 180-185lbs. I am trying to cut down to acceptable BF levels before slowly bulking, what course of action over the next year or 18 months would you guys recommend for someone in my position physique and time frame situation? I am trying to look my best for a first show.

Thanks for the help.

Paul

120407_17291.jpg

112707_114522.jpg

recent.jpg

MY first advice........stop worrying about your arms and start worrying about chest and back!!! What about the wheels?? Have you got any? put up the pics of the wheels and start worrying about them too! Not being a dick here just teling you what to concetrate on!! Do not worry about your BF right now, just don't let it go any higher, get onto heavy training, big compound movements. Good luck with it!!:D

MY first advice........stop worrying about your arms and start worrying about chest and back!!! What about the wheels?? Have you got any? put up the pics of the wheels and start worrying about them too! Not being a dick here just teling you what to concetrate on!! Do not worry about your BF right now, just don't let it go any higher, get onto heavy training, big compound movements. Good luck with it!!:D

Thank you for the advice sir. I only train using heavy compounds. I do zero direct arm work.

I need to take some pics of the wheels.

Thank you for the advice sir. I only train using heavy compounds. I do zero direct arm work.

I need to take some pics of the wheels.
That's fine, you need to put more focus into the feel of the muscle group you are training, it is very easy to let arms dictate the pace on chest and back movements. You are off to a good start though.

Same stats just a little older...

Unholy what's up, you are off to a good start, listen to oldfella he is right. Get your base muscle foundation built first with squats, bench and deadlifts then move on. Your stats are the same as mine when I first started off. Now my bf is a little lower and the muscle is maturing up nicely. The look of the muscle makes a huge difference, trust me you don't want any nasty torn muscle tissue to flex. Depending on how bad of tare it could look funky at a competition. Great job, keep up the good work bro.

Razer

You've done a great job since you first started. You've done an awesome job getting your waist much smaller. Try posting some shots of the mandatory poses (especially legs and back) so people here can give you more thoughts. Based on those photos chest looks like it is lagging, but tough to really tell.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131