over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Progress pics, best I've ever looked-thanks phil

7_Deadly_Sins

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well, I originally was going to wait a little longer to post these, but I figured if 1. Phil asked me to post them I better, and 2. He was amazed by one, everyone else would be amazed.
For the first time last night, I saw my rear double bi, and I was amazed with how much defination I had in my back.
So thank phil, for all you've done for me and taught me, and putting me in the best shape of my life.
I took these pics today, just after waking up, with no pump.
I'm in southern Ga, and the weather here is god awful, with no sunlight, so I had to retake some in the kitchen.
I'm 19, 5' 9" and I'll let you guess my weight(to make me feel better, haha kidding)
I turn 20 on April 13th. I'm also 100% natural, and I'm doing my first comp next year in March.

I started with Phil basically at the first of December.
The first pic is before(I was 195 at my heaviest), second is most recent, today.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Great job! At your age, keep progressing at this pace, and you will be a fucking monster by the time you are 25. I wish I had started when I was 19. I agree about the back and shoulder definition. What is your main upper back exercise, if I might ask.

Look good! Quads are looking impressive, you have a good structure, a little time to fill out, by next year, you will do good as a natural!

Bro, you've been blessed with one hell of a genetic gift: a truly awesome set of quads! :eek: WOW! They are the size of those a way heavier guy would sport... I can't imagine what they'll look like when you've added 30 or 40 lean lbs on your frame in a few years, really! :eek::)

All in all much better look since you've shed a good amount of bodyfat and added some muscle.

Great work bro! :)

WOW!!!!!

I am very impressed, your progress blew me away. Quads are looking exceptional. Great Job keep it going.

the after leg shot......just blew my mind

i see striations bro!!!!

great work

nice bread box

you are a very good student....great job!!

Wow

Awesome man! Great Job!! Like most of my clients.........you dont cry or whine or change what I ask you to do.......you are a true professional and great student........my pleasure to work with and watch you grow.

Seven, thats great work! Those quads look even bigger at the lower bodyfat! I am envious of the knowledge and resources you guys have now at that age versuse the rumor and conjecture I had available at that age.

Ditto on the weather, its supposed to break this afternoon. I think you guys are getting is a little worse than we are today.

Anyone feel like guessing my weight in the after ones? I'll post the current weight in a bit unless no one wants to try to guess.

Awesome man! Great Job!! Like most of my clients.........you dont cry or whine or change what I ask you to do.......you are a true professional and great student........my pleasure to work with and watch you grow.

Hell no, I tired my way for 2 years and become a fat ass, did your way for 6 months and got in the best and biggest shape of my life.
But thank you Phil, I really hope to impress you when it comes time for me to step up on stage.

klowndog, thanks brother. Upper back..nothing really "upper" I just work my whole back. For respect of Phil, I'd rather not go into detail about what I do, dont mean to be rude if I come off that way, I hope you understand. :)

pesty4077, thanks man!

Phidias Thanks alot man, now if I can just get some mass onto these sticks I call arms and calvs I'll be good to go, haha. But hey, I'm fighting the good fight, genetics.

aeliop Thank you very much. Means alot coming from you.

cpesloco Thank you. :)

tenny Hahaha, I still live with my parents, if you cant tell or not, it's a roster on the box, we have about 120 in the kitchen last time I counted, my mom is obsesed with them. But thanks alot bro, is that you in your avatar? That's impressive!!

notsobig32 Thanks alot man! Hopefully in a year I'll be 10+ pounds heaiver.

marilyn thanks! Your recent pictures look outstanding, I'm sure you'll place top 3, and at your first show too.

Pekkerwood Where do you live at again? I remember talking to you but I forget..I think FL? or northern Ga. But yea I know what you mean about the information, I look back at my first year of training and I think I wasted it, did everything wrong, and I was a vegertian living off of bread and peanut butter lol. But, it could have been worse.

cutt8604, thank you, alot!

pirateman got back to you. 2nd person today I've met close to me haha.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear