advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Project inject EVERYTHING subcutaneously. Anyone tried it?

desibaba

Banned
I am a 30 year old male who has been on steroids on and off since I was 19. The last time I had my blood work done according to my doctor I was a heart attack waiting to happen with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, low ldl and high hdl with very high red blood cell count. I am never going to be a successful bodybuilder because of my genetic limits so I decided to shut it all down except for 200 mgs of test a week as a HRT dose. I injected those 200 mgs half a CC twice a week like Emilio recommends with a slin pin subcutaneously. I loved how I never had post injection pain.

A few months later my blood work is back to normal and I am ready to put the pedal to the metal once again. I just injected half a cc of tren, half a cc of EQ and half a cc of Test subcutaneously into my belly fat. I am willing to try and see what happens if I do this on a every other day basis. Anyone else ever tried this before and If so what was it like? Why are people injecting all this gear intramuscularly if they can get the same results without all the scar tissue and discomfort if they did it SubQ?

I am a 30 year old male who has been on steroids on and off since I was 19. The last time I had my blood work done according to my doctor I was a heart attack waiting to happen with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, low ldl and high hdl with very high red blood cell count. I am never going to be a successful bodybuilder because of my genetic limits so I decided to shut it all down except for 200 mgs of test a week as a HRT dose. I injected those 200 mgs half a CC twice a week like Emilio recommends with a slin pin subcutaneously. I loved how I never had post injection pain.

A few months later my blood work is back to normal and I am ready to put the pedal to the metal once again. I just injected half a cc of tren, half a cc of EQ and half a cc of Test subcutaneously into my belly fat. I am willing to try and see what happens if I do this on a every other day basis. Anyone else ever tried this before and If so what was it like? Why are people injecting all this gear intramuscularly if they can get the same results without all the scar tissue and discomfort if they did it SubQ?

r u being serious lol:eek:

Sq over .5cc gave me strange skin color issues. One spot is dark and its been over a year...daily hrt is one thing cant imagine a cycle.

how much were you using before the heart attack alert ?

how much were you using before the heart attack alert ?

1000 mgs of test a week, 600 mgs of Equipoise and 500 mgs of Tren Enanthate. And right Now I am just injecting 0.5cc in each area Sub Q.

1000 mgs of test a week, 600 mgs of Equipoise and 500 mgs of Tren Enanthate. And right Now I am just injecting 0.5cc in each area Sub Q.

was that year round ? or blasted cruised ?

I pin Sub-Q for the same reasons you mentioned, but I use a 25g needle and pin my glutes instead of my abs. My glutes can take a larger amount of oil, and the scar on the skin is better on my glutes than on my abs.

I get about the same results as doing it IM.

Good luck! I'd recommend using quads and skipping other areas, but whatever works for ya. Keep us posted!

I did Sub Q with Test P/Tren A and found I couldn't really run any kind of (moderate-high) doses with short esters as they just didn't clear the sites in time. My ass got lumpy and took a lot of Tennis ball work and time to clear it.

I still pin all Test Sub Q, but it's low doses and long esters, so it never adds up. It really does help with keeping E2 low.

But all other AAS gets site injected with Slin-Pins, pressed deep as possible into an unflexed muscle. Sub Q Test and IM Anabolics has been great.

Sub Q makes sense for Test with the E2 consideration, but no reason for me to pin non-aromatiizing AAS Sub Q that I could think of.

I tried the sub-q thing but it cause large red welts that lasted about a week

0.5-0.75cc pharm cyp

wife said it looked like I got attacked by a killer mosquito

Too bad as I was very interested in switching to this method

The only 2 compounds I will ever use sub-q are slin and hcg...period. My body just doesn't accept anabolics very well sub-q and irriitates the hell around the areas I've injected.

same here, any more than half a cc and rest would leak out. then massive irritation and red welt for a week.

I used slins to do subq abdominal pinning four three or four weeks during later stage of precontest cycle. Couldn't do it without causing bruising and some stinging more than once every few pins. I think the volume had a lot to do with it.

Also, I could see the carrier oil accumulating over my abs, where I was pinning the most. And I knew it was oil because I was already contest-ready with paper-thin skin.

Would not recommend.

I use a half inch slin pin and i do push it all the way in. Im wonder if thats truly Sub Q or just IM but not deep enough?

I use a half inch slin pin and i do push it all the way in. Im wonder if thats truly Sub Q or just IM but not deep enough?

I guess it depends on where you're injecting and how thick the adipose tissue is in that area. Right now, a slin pin pushed all the way in, anywhere would be IM for me, except upper glutes.

For Sub Q, I know it's not recommended in the various vids, but I'll take a big pinch of tissue on quads for example and make sure the Sub Q test is in that upper layer of tissue, not (accidentally) very shallow IM.

Im pretty confused as to wether or not its bad to inject into the sub q fat? it seems very hard to get it between fat and muscle

You must be running extremely small blasts to be injecting everything Sub-Q.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131