over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prolonged low-dose DNP cycle (log)

TigerL0rd

Newbies
I am about to start a low-dose DNP cycle next week. This forum is very open-minded about the compound, which is not only refreshing, but it's my contention that the more people discuss it responsibly, the less misinformation will spread around and mislead DNP users.

This isn't my first time using DNP, but it is the first time I will be using it with both diet and lifestyle very much in check. I am currently at 220lbs and 6'1", BF hovering in the 16% range (came down from 260 lbs 29% BF over the last nine last months with only good dieting and daily workouts) but those last 20lbs I'd like to lose are very elusive. My trainer and I take regular measurements (both fat folds and circumference) so I've been measuring progress pretty objectively. My current caloric intake hovers at 1800, following a very normal isocaloric diet. I started taking IGF-1 LR3 with good results in June, and am about to start implementing HGH into the mix next week when it arrives. Though HGH is unlikely to show any visible results until the third or fourth month, so this is more a long term plan to maintain the weight loss AND the lean mass I've been working so hard to build at the gym. No AAS for me, my balls are already small enough :D

In the past I got very good results on 400mg powder DNP ED for approx. 21 days, and during the first cycle, I was just eating whatever I wanted. I used DNP as a substitute for bad habbits, which arguably, is the absolute worse way to go about the compound. This time, with a good diet in check, I'm hoping for more astounding results.

At 400mg, the sweats were unbearable. It disrupted my social life too much. Lethargy was a problem until I introduced an EC stack, but EC makes me extremely moody. Clen/T3 is too difficult to acquire in Canada (I tried three times for reputable suppliers I dealt with in the past successfully, all were seized, all shipped to different names and addresses... Canadian customs are just overzealous nowadays).

So this time, I'd like to try a longer ED regimen with 250mg crystal over 40-60 days, or until I hit my target weight. I read a few logs here of people who attempted this successfully, but the extent of that success seems to be directly correlated to how in check you are with workouts and diet.

My main question concerns supplementation.

On my last cycles, I had exogenous supplementation of pyruvate, Vitamin E to help deal with the free radicals buildup, glycerol for optimal hydration (I tend to not drink enough), two small V8 for the added potassium each day (split between lunch and dinner) and some Taurine to help with cramps since I was on Clen at the time as well.

But for 250mg ED, are all these necessary? I'd be curious to hear from experienced DNP users (or new ones, doesn't matter) who attempted such prolonged low-dose cycles and what supplementation they took. I hardly think taking all of these will hurt, but glycerol especially was hard to take, it tastes so disgusting, I'd rather eat my own spunk.

I will still have EC stacks on standby to help suppress my appetite should the cravings be unbearable.

Thanks!

I am about to start a low-dose DNP cycle next week. This forum is very open-minded about the compound, which is not only refreshing, but it's my contention that the more people discuss it responsibly, the less misinformation will spread around and mislead DNP users.

This isn't my first time using DNP, but it is the first time I will be using it with both diet and lifestyle very much in check. I am currently at 220lbs and 6'1", BF hovering in the 16% range (came down from 260 lbs 29% BF over the last nine last months with only good dieting and daily workouts) but those last 20lbs I'd like to lose are very elusive. My trainer and I take regular measurements (both fat folds and circumference) so I've been measuring progress pretty objectively. My current caloric intake hovers at 1800, following a very normal isocaloric diet. I started taking IGF-1 LR3 with good results in June, and am about to start implementing HGH into the mix next week when it arrives. Though HGH is unlikely to show any visible results until the third or fourth month, so this is more a long term plan to maintain the weight loss AND the lean mass I've been working so hard to build at the gym. No AAS for me, my balls are already small enough :D

In the past I got very good results on 400mg powder DNP ED for approx. 21 days, and during the first cycle, I was just eating whatever I wanted. I used DNP as a substitute for bad habbits, which arguably, is the absolute worse way to go about the compound. This time, with a good diet in check, I'm hoping for more astounding results.

At 400mg, the sweats were unbearable. It disrupted my social life too much. Lethargy was a problem until I introduced an EC stack, but EC makes me extremely moody. Clen/T3 is too difficult to acquire in Canada (I tried three times for reputable suppliers I dealt with in the past successfully, all were seized, all shipped to different names and addresses... Canadian customs are just overzealous nowadays).

So this time, I'd like to try a longer ED regimen with 250mg crystal over 40-60 days, or until I hit my target weight. I read a few logs here of people who attempted this successfully, but the extent of that success seems to be directly correlated to how in check you are with workouts and diet.

My main question concerns supplementation.

On my last cycles, I had exogenous supplementation of pyruvate, Vitamin E to help deal with the free radicals buildup, glycerol for optimal hydration (I tend to not drink enough), two small V8 for the added potassium each day (split between lunch and dinner) and some Taurine to help with cramps since I was on Clen at the time as well.

But for 250mg ED, are all these necessary? I'd be curious to hear from experienced DNP users (or new ones, doesn't matter) who attempted such prolonged low-dose cycles and what supplementation they took. I hardly think taking all of these will hurt, but glycerol especially was hard to take, it tastes so disgusting, I'd rather eat my own spunk.

I will still have EC stacks on standby to help suppress my appetite should the cravings be unbearable.

Thanks!

subbed

I'd like to hear from the experienced users what they did with supplementation.

Personally the supps cant hurt you or your progress so you might as well use them. Tauring @ a minimun of 3000mg ed, pineapple daily, vit c, vit e and a multi are all great additions. Glycerol is not needed and to me its not needed even at higher levels of DNP.

But i will say this. In my experience, your body will desensitize to such a low does in about 10 to 14 days. I bet if you read my thread where i recommended following your body temp, you will see your body temp start to slowly lower at about day 14 or maybe 21 but i bet is closer to 14. There is still some mysterious evils with this compound that dont make sense but if you keep accurate records i bet you will loose the same at 14 days as you would at 45 days with such a low dose. But PLEASE keep me informed.

I also supplement with potassium pills and drop the pyruvate and add in more pineapple and other fruits and veggies. The added fiber is great.

I'll be monitoring body temp closely, should it fall I'll up the dosage to 500mg and see what happens. I really cannot deal with the unbearable sweats it gives me, it was just too much, not to mention very uncomfortable for sleeping, even with fans and AC cranked to the max.

Pyruvate really can help since it participates in the ATP chain. For potassium I just add a banana to my PWO shake -- problem solved :D

I haven't done DNP in a long while, so am exicted to try it again. Hopefully with results! Btw you wanted to PM me I think, never got it.

Just keep close notes and keep us posted. Thanks man.

A few months back I did a 6 week cycle of 200 mg dnp.

I stopped doing cardio when I started the cycle and let my diet slip a little. The biggest thing I noticed was the dnp made up for not doing cardio and and a shittier diet. I plan on repeating this again soon except to keep the cardio and keep my diet as clean as normal.

I stopped doing cardio when I started the cycle and let my diet slip a little. The biggest thing I noticed was the dnp made up for not doing cardio and and a shittier diet. I plan on repeating this again soon except to keep the cardio and keep my diet as clean as normal.

Just ordered some....doing a low dose to start since it is the first time for me...but only at night when I can handle the heat.....Chime in Dinitro if this is a bad idea.

ive been on 200 for about a week now and it's just about right. i can still get a god workout in and do a little cardio but i sweat at night and stay pretty warm. I mght up it to 400 here soon but we will see what happens

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws