over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

promuscle fantasy football league?

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Wondering if there is usually a league here (ive never seen one) or if anyone would like to start one up. Maybe a reasonable amount $$ and we could have a mod or respected vet keep the $$?? Not sure if that would be allowed by board rules,,,,if not mods let me know,,,,it could just be a league for fun and bragging rights.

Id def be in so thats 1 person,,,i take football and fantasy football pretty seriously not just a causal fan.

I'd say....live draft.

Have IPGear or someone sponsor it. Buy in is 100. Winner gets a real nice cycle for free.

Now if anyone hasn't paid by week 6 for any reason whatsoever.....they are ejected from the league taken over by a representative of the sponser.....in the event they win.....everyone just gets a 100 dollar credit towards their next order.

I'd be down for sure. I run a league and usually get in on at least 2 or 3 others so the more the better

i finished playing my college ball 2 years ago...so you KNOW im down.

that sponsor idea sounds amazing too...hoping a sponsor sees that and wants to join in!

bump,,,sounds like we have some people interested

im down played all levels of football hs college nfl arena and still play semipro football for the love of the game

count me in too

Me Too

I'm in! I love FFL. Someone should just set this up on Yahoo or something under PMFFL. sounds awesome!

Count me in Killa

Hey

QBKilla,

Looks like by the response the following members are interested

1. Qbkilla
2. Papa Van Smack
3. Ironxedge
4. Sinist3er1
5. The Other One 55
6. Tank5469
7. Gten79
8. Jonny O
9. Rampower
10. J-hawk
11. Race picks

If we are going to have a fee for the league I would think you would want to have the funds sent and secured by the draft. Maybe we could get one of the mods to be the 12th or so on and they could be the league manager and handle the funds if they wanted to of course. Just my thoughts sounds like this will be alot fun and could be pretty competitive

Looks like we need 1 more and we have a league. What are you guys thinking you want the fee to get in? 20, 30? What do you guys think is a good idea?

Thinking a sunday evening/night for the draft,,,,everyone off then?

idea

A sunday night is fine with me. Is there a preference of which site that we would want to run the league out of Espn, Yahoo, Cbs, Fox, NFL.com

I would say $25 to $50 depending on what everyone agreed on or more. You know what would be sweet is if we could get a sponsor for the league or a sponsor for each team and say the sponsor put up $100 voucher for dvd's winner of league would get choice and sample from each of the sponsor's participating and the cash that was in the pot. we have some great sponsors so I don't think we would have a problem getting 12 of them to participate. you would name your team after what sponsor sponsor's you for example if IP sponsored one of the teams it could be the Ip Gear silverbacks or something along those lines.

I think 50 should be a minimum buy in, we've all got a while to save. Also, I'd like to use Yahoo....I will set up the league, everyone please pm me your email address so I can send you the login code. If I get more than 12 pm's I'll be using the list on the post plus Jman as the participants.

We currently do NOT have a sponser, if someone would like to work on that, let me know.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131