YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just want to throw this up there for the old timers (40 and over crew).....This was the genesis of promuscle !!

Store has shirts, hoodies and tanks of a lot of the old school shit:

I have the British Dragon and Finaplex hoodies. The Renegade one looks hot!

CRASH TABS

TESTASTERONE

He was very very knowledgeable and obviously intelligent but he always came off as a big grump. Like he was always annoyed when he posted on Bolex. I remember once he posted basically saying most people shouldn't even bother using gear because their genetics suck and they shouldn't do bodybuilding. It was laughable considering the massive business he was doing and also considering that most likely very few of his customers probably competed.
Very true almost all the guys I knew buying from IP only trained chest and arms lol but that was the game if you didn’t have a connect In Thailand or Mexico, I did, but woukd supplement with IP via a friend, I never really liked what I saw of how he shipped. Back then LE had a hard on for us. I once had a cop tell me the department ms top priorities were heroin and roids, 2003, I started laughing bc I thought he was fucking with me but he wasn’t.

I'm definitely going to make myself look old, but remember Getwood, RC(Redicat), SBC, Mr Sombat with his re-bottled oils, and Allbeef?
SBC comes in every now and then. Allbeef is a sponsor here.

Mr sombat,I was able to use his rebottled sus 250 once and found it great quality,can you recount your experiences with him?
I heard a rumour all those years ago mr sombat was actually a leading NABBA competitor from Australia that resided in Thailand
Shane Stratton

AnabolicExtreme (Jason Mueller) was my fav back then
I remember when Jason Mueller and I got into an argument and I was going to meet him up and then he said that he only wanted to meet in a dojo because he didn't want to get involved in an illegal fight - da fuck?? LOL

Those were the days when if people would piss me off on the forums, I'd knock on their doors the following time that I was flying to the US. It was always funny to see their faces when I'd introduce myself.

RediCat single handedly got me my scholarship to college lol. That dude had the fire fire Andropen. From BD and them crazy ass paper orals lol.
I was talking to Ashley how to make the paper products, when he re-launched as RediCat.

He was a british citizen, living in Thailand, running a local pharmacy, making paper and selling it to the US, a country that he never stepped foot in. US DEA agents flew to Thailand, where assisted by Thai Police, they arrested him and took him to the US and imprisoned him.

So a British citizen, living in Thailand and not breaking any local laws, arrested by Americans for committing "crimes" in America where he never stepped foot in..

The guys then were IP, Alin, Ganabol, Russian, and from Mexico was Palm desert and JC.
Russian left from here years ago after he owed me (and still does) thousands. He's still sourcing.

Alin in '99 had his first post asking a question. I saw his location as Romania, so I messaged him and asked him if he can get me some Naposim (it was over the counter there). Then I directed him to Terapia (Romanian drug company). That's how he started as a source. When he asked me how to advertise, I told him to use the words "postcards" and "dvds". Those words became part of forum parlance.

Anabolex….28 years ago!

Captain Dbol, Mike Barr, Operation Raw Deal ! That’s old !!

Russian left from here years ago after he owed me (and still does) thousands. He's still sourcing.

Alin in '99 had his first post asking a question. I saw his location as Romania, so I messaged him and asked him if he can get me some Naposim (it was over the counter there). Then I directed him to Terapia (Romanian drug company). That's how he started as a source. When he asked me how to advertise, I told him to use the words "postcards" and "dvds". Those words became part of forum parlance.
That’s awesome to hear that background. Special place in my heart for Alin that’s who I started with.

Anabolex in 2005 is where I started...Almost Pro/Gavin Kane was the main guy I remember...lol
Afboard in 2005 also with Ulter and MacrophageAlpha along with AIFM and Oxytocin Nose spray before my bouncing shifts LOL
SSB in 06, 07 and AP CHEMCO, GA LABS and the whole shit that went down there.

Strango I think I found in 2015 or so but he wasn't around long after that. Wild times.

Originally ordered Galenika ampules(the very beginning) but they were out so I got the Iranian Test E that was overdosed and that was my first cycle. Would get those when I could and tried Galenikas eventually too. Pink Thai and Naposim....1000 at a time.

Anabolex in 2005 is where I started...Almost Pro/Gavin Kane was the main guy I remember...lol
Afboard in 2005 also with Ulter and MacrophageAlpha along with AIFM and Oxytocin Nose spray before my bouncing shifts LOL
SSB in 06, 07 and AP CHEMCO, GA LABS and the whole shit that went down there.

Strango I think I found in 2015 or so but he wasn't around long after that. Wild times.

Originally ordered Galenika ampules(the very beginning) but they were out so I got the Iranian Test E that was overdosed and that was my first cycle. Would get those when I could and tried Galenikas eventually too. Pink Thai and Naposim....1000 at a time.
I was on bolex back around that time. I wonder how some of those guys are doing JP, Stormfront, Mistergrimm to name a few

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear