YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just want to throw this up there for the old timers (40 and over crew).....This was the genesis of promuscle !!

Anybody remember Stormy? I got a lot of QV gear from him. Don’t know what happened to him.

I also belonged to Mick Harts forum late 90s
I did too…I talked to Mick weekly back in those days! Even considered moving over there to train! I got a few packs from him until old customs caught onto it

If anyone has any other old school logos or designs, send them over and we'll get some shirts made up of those too:cool:
Store has shirts, hoodies and tanks of a lot of the old school shit:

Anybody remember Stormy? I got a lot of QV gear from him. Don’t know what happened to him.

Is Mick Hart still around? Haven’t heard that name in a long time!

Cage

Here is Animal's old RAVE list. He and that scammer Hulkster/Gary Becker.

Posted by Animal on March 06, 1997 at 17:03:26:

Here's the deal. First you and I exchange e-mail and then we exchange it to
hulkster so everybody know we're legit as hulkster said he knows hackers that
can find us if need be. That prevents us from ripping everybody off! Now the
rave part.

We set up an e-mail address and give people one day or one week to send us an order
on a price list which we have previously posted. Next, we e-mail them back
a po box of where to send the money order plus 12.50 for shipping and handling.
We go to MEX and fill the orders and mail it back under a travel agency name or
whatever. I figure we double or triple the price (I don't know cause I don't
want to charge too much) but we need enough to pay for the trip. I figure
if we wanted it would take 10 orders for 50ml of norandren at about 100-125.
to pay for our trip. My preference would be dry stuff like clomid spiropent albuterol
metaproterenol, nicergoline, etc., but we could do vials, too. If we got down
there and we couldn't find something for someone we would just give them their
money order back when we got to the US. Using this plan there would be no
risk for the people getting the order mailed as we aren't in the computer. There
would also be no risk for us because we wouldn't be carrying anything back!
Everybody gets their stuff within a month and doesn't have to worry about
bogus lists and the like. Real stuff from real guys. All the money orders
could be turned to amex check so we wouldn't have to worry about carrying cash.
this is my plan and I would like to execute it withing 2-3 weeks.
Any feedback would be appreciated! Anarchy in the USA!

Posted by Animal on March 10, 1997 at 00:36:18:

everybody's asking for my 'hypothetical list' so here is where we are at/

I hope george and monkeyboy don't give me an anti-ISP, but since I am pretty much doing this at non-profit I hope they understand. If I get good results from my androstenedione sales I WILL buy space.
Disclaimer:This is a list much like the B. mougios and or whatever lists you guys get. I list it for curiosity. What you do with it is up to you. When your order is sent to the PO box that I will notify you of by e-mail,
I will not see the order until my 'mexican agent' that I met last year, opens it. I will sell this list to him and he will fill it, with legal supplements I assume. I will see no names and all I will be doing is helping him with his 'company'. I won't be touching any steroids or seeing who they are going to! I just make sure the orders are properly filled and noone gets ripped off. As hulkster says "I need to watch my back'

A list from the rave
Ref-b (vet) is the same as liquid dianabol. $30 a 50cc vial. less for orders over $100
Test 200 is Testerona 200 (vet). This is not the same as Test cyp. Test 200 is $10 vial.
Ventipulmin (clen) (vet) is spiropent in bulk powder. 1=over 53 boxes spiropent. $150.
Norandren (vet deca-dura) nandrolone decanoate. $90 - 50cc but this leaves a buffer that I can refund
if the price has gone up. Orders of 3 or more will be $75 a 50cc. This may
come back in 10cc vials which is why I have the buffer price.
Laurabolin 50 (vet nandrolone undecanoate) 10cc vial $75. (I'd stick with nora)
Maxigan or boldebol (equipoise)10 cc $150
Proviron and Spiropent (Clen) $11-12 a box or $10 a box for orders of 10 or more boxes or total
order over $100
Deposterona (vet sustanon) 5cc (300mg) $8.00
*Test cyp 1 amp 200mg $35
*Deca-durabolin 3 amps 200mg $75
*Winstrol 3 amps 50mg $75
*Winstrol 20 2mg tabs $25
Clomid $20 30 50mg I looked at b.mougious and he has 24 50mg for $4 but that must be a misprint
because I paid $14 in cancun just a month ago.
HCG 5000IU 3 amps $45 This may only be available as 3 amps 1500 IU at $30
*Anavar ( I couldn't find it last time but that was before it was ok'd again) 30 2.5mg $60
*Anapolon-50 (if you guys want to take the chance it's counterfeit I'll send it) 100 50mg $275
nolvadex - haven't had much request for this.
*Primobolan depot 1amp 100mg $20
*Sustanon 250 1 amp 30-35, preloads 35-40

*I may need a 'script for these as the cost ratio is not large enough to pay for a 'script so I may
request $20 for that even though It may be $40, but mexman will take the hit for that. If he doesn't use it he'll
refund your money.

I recommend an express type service and although I haven't decided which, that will add an additional 13.00
to the cost. If you want regular mail that will add 3 weeks (just for a postcard) or more.

Why am I doing this? I don't like to see people continuously getting ripped off by the black market and possibly endangering their life. My mex friend came up with this idea and if we had enough people doing this we could shut down the BM.

After I read your E-mail I delete it from hotmail. If I have already confirmed prices with you then don't worry
about any discrepancy you may see in the list above.

If I don't find it, I send your money back, but you should have an alternative to fall back on. If you want anavar but I can't find it maybe you want the money spent on clomid. If everybody says they want anavar, I still need to cover my costs, and if I don't find it I will still have to take 30% to cover my cost. If I find a major discrepancy in price, I will get what I can. I will also send you the receipt to verify. It does me no good to post all this info on the board and then rip you off. I want to do this again and help others set up a buyers club like this. If it's ok for HIV patients to buy pot and whatever else, then why can't we! (maybe Dr. L could
declare us all aids patients!) I know some are wary as I would be too, with my money, but guys like 'mail-order novice' who just got their shit seized and superd, this is a good alternative way to get some gear.

Disclaimer: 'As you all know I'm just doing marketing research and this is all hypothetical, of course.
Free speech and I'm a political prisoner (aren't we all) [email protected] Anarchy in the USA!

Here was the page for Llewellyn/Brian Raupp's first board that they owned together before their falling out. It was called Anabolix. They had a falling-out, and then Raupp is the one who started Anabolex. Hence the "ix" --> "ex" ending to counter Llewellyn. They were both started as sister forums off of EliteFitness.

Not sure, I just remember his board. Had some good guys on his forum. I believe Sean Allen turned pro from the board
The No Bull Collection….Straight from the Hip

I got a ton of QV stuff and single amp Organon Sustanons from Mike Barr aka Captain Dbol and Blanca Trevino! When Operation Raw deal happened two FBI agents stopped my brother looking for me! They sat down and wanted to know how easy it was to buy products online! They said we already know that you know Blanca and she was arrested and tied to the company selling to baseball players! And you talk to her very frequently! Is it that easy to get anabolics online…..I just laughed and said I can call 10 people! Am I under arrest….they got back in their car!

Yes it was. It started right around the end of 96 or 97, and Gade was a year or two after...Iso can correct that if wrong though.

Superior1 (or sup1 sometimes) popped up about half a year or so ago over on the newer UG, put up a post, and then never returned, lol. Used to see him on another private forum a little more often a few years back 5-10 years back. He was the one who started UG Supp's in the 90's.
Anyone know what board was the first one? UG? Meso? Bolex? Or…… Varix

I just threw out a shrinwrapped sealed box that contained a small bottle of shaving oil….but was really EQ. Found it moving. Should’ve snapped a pic. Has to be 15 years old … GAULS!

I just threw out a shrinwrapped sealed box that contained a small bottle of shaving oil….but was really EQ. Found it moving. Should’ve snapped a pic. Has to be 15 years old … GAULS!

Got to love GAULS! Excellent stuff/customer service/ETA :love:

Anyone know what board was the first one? UG? Meso? Bolex? Or…… Varix
MFW-->Meso-->EF-->UG or Bolex/bolix-->Gade and Varix.

Meso and EF started at like the same time, but IIRC, I think Meso was out first by a slim margin. That's Mesomorphasis, not the current Meso-Rx. There was a few smaller ones that popped up toward the end of the 90's as well like BigSport and a few others.

There were also a lot of websites with no discussion forum, like Donovan Brown's site, etc, etc.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear