• Bentley Continental GT convertible used - 1,600 tickets

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Cadillac Escalade SUV new - 1,600 tickets

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Dodge Viper SRT10 coupe used - 1,500 tickets

Votes: 10 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jesus christ how is a nissan gtr even on this list.I can't understand why its tied for first. They are turds. The best performing car on this list is the zr1 by a land slide. If the lambo was a hard top i would def vote for it though. r8 it is.

This is a troll. Turds? 2.9 seconds to 60. 1.1 lateral gs in turns... Please don't make asanign statements.

I think most folks find the GTR handles better on the track too, at least thats what I have read.

My choice though would still be the Lambo, even though its used.

I really need to start tracking more often. You test drive you panamera yet? :)

I really need to start tracking more often. You test drive you panamera yet? :)

No. Im going to hold out for the turbo model, probably pick one up in about 2 years or so once they get down more. I cant bring myself to go in and test drive a car I have no intention of buying, and I wonder how free they are about giving test drives in $150,000 cars.

Im just gonna bide my time and wait until the turbo becomes more affordable. It looks like there are a good number of them out there to buy.

If I won one of these cars I wouldnt worry anymore about the panamera, thats for sure! Its been a dream since I was a teenager to own a Lambo. The diablo was a really cool car.

Jesus christ how is a nissan gtr even on this list.I can't understand why its tied for first. They are turds. The best performing car on this list is the zr1 by a land slide. If the lambo was a hard top i would def vote for it though. r8 it is.

I listed convertibles as they are more glamourous. But if the winner wants a hardtop instead, that's no problem.

One of the votes for the Ferrari is mine, as I had to put a vote in to activate the poll. So in reality, the GT-R is winning. I'm surprised too.

I listed convertibles as they are more glamourous. But if the winner wants a hardtop instead, that's no problem.

One of the votes for the Ferrari is mine, as I had to put a vote in to activate the poll. So in reality, the GT-R is winning. I'm surprised too.

Maybe its because its new and has a new car warranty, and the maintenance should be more affordable. I bet its cheaper to insure too, being allwheel drive helps I think. Would the GTR be a black addition? Maybe it could be? just and extra $10,000
2013 Nissan GT-R Sports Car | Nissan USA

Warranty
"Every Nissan is backed by a 36-month/36,000-mile limited vehicle coverage and a 5-year/60,000-mile limited powertrain coverage. 2003-2010 Vehicles equipped with a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) also have a 10-year /120,000 mile CVT limited warranty extension. (For complete information, see your Nissan dealer and read the actual limited warranty.) For extra protection, you can also add Security+Plus®, the only extended service agreement approved by Nissan."

Pretty good for a performance car like that!

Me too. I wonder if this poll is being slanted by voters who will not actually pony of for tickets? Not sure there is a way to pre comment to buying tickets and then having an active vote but that might make this more realistic and fair

No. Im going to hold out for the turbo model, probably pick one up in about 2 years or so once they get down more. I cant bring myself to go in and test drive a car I have no intention of buying, and I wonder how free they are about giving test drives in $150,000 cars.

Im just gonna bide my time and wait until the turbo becomes more affordable. It looks like there are a good number of them out there to buy.

If I won one of these cars I wouldnt worry anymore about the panamera, thats for sure! Its been a dream since I was a teenager to own a Lambo. The diablo was a really cool car.

Either way I really hope you get it one day buddy. If your ever in the Southern California area let me know, I'll take you on over and pretend like I'm the one interested lol.

Me too. I wonder if this poll is being slanted by voters who will not actually pony of for tickets? Not sure there is a way to pre comment to buying tickets and then having an active vote but that might make this more realistic and fair

Different strokes for different folks. If that Mercedes was allwheel drive I woud have probably chosen that over the lambo. Each car is good for different reasons. I would love to have a car that runs that fast and can haul my family around when I need to :621 hp and 738 lb-ft of torque

Maybe its because its new and has a new car warranty, and the maintenance should be more affordable. I bet its cheaper to insure too, being allwheel drive helps I think. Would the GTR be a black addition? Maybe it could be? just and extra $10,000
2013 Nissan GT-R Sports Car | Nissan USA

Warranty
"Every Nissan is backed by a 36-month/36,000-mile limited vehicle coverage and a 5-year/60,000-mile limited powertrain coverage. 2003-2010 Vehicles equipped with a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) also have a 10-year /120,000 mile CVT limited warranty extension. (For complete information, see your Nissan dealer and read the actual limited warranty.) For extra protection, you can also add Security+Plus®, the only extended service agreement approved by Nissan."

Pretty good for a performance car like that!

Warranty aside, running costs for a GTR are at least the same as for a Ferrari or Lambo. It's no ordinary Nissan. It's much more fragile than a normal Nissan, requiring maintanance very often and all parts, including consumables are insanely priced.

That does make it a very big worry.

So guys, if you don't plan on buying a ticket, PLEASE do not vote here.

That does make it a very big worry.

So guys, if you don't plan on buying a ticket, PLEASE do not vote here.

Guarantee I'll take 5-10 bud.

BTW I called the guy for the kevlar clutch, left three voicemails now... No call back...

About to go grab the warranty through F, the one under the power cube its been out of warranty now for 18 months so can't do the cube if your familiar with those at all.

Amazing how good of a deal it is though. $4,500 for a year warranty through the manufacturer and that includes the inspection AND a free annual service so really only 2,500 or so after that service price to warranty for the year + they are ok with the underground racing components (separate warranty for those component failures).

Really lucked out there

Warranty aside, running costs for a GTR are at least the same as for a Ferrari or Lambo. It's no ordinary Nissan. It's much more fragile than a normal Nissan, requiring maintanance very often and all parts, including consumables are insanely priced.

Did not realize that.

Did not realize that.

What is the price of its special oil it uses? $1,000 or $1,500 per oil change and it needs one every 5,000km (3,000miles). It's a very highly stressed car with very low tollerances.

Thank you sir

What is the price of its special oil it uses? $1,000 or $1,500 per oil change and it needs one every 5,000km (3,000miles). It's a very highly stressed car with very low tollerances.

I heard about the brake fluid being absurdly expensive never the oil changes. Thats more frequent + little over double what it costs on the F cars...

I heard about the brake fluid being absurdly expensive never the oil changes. Thats more frequent + little over double what it costs on the F cars...

I might be confused, but I know that the fluids make a V10 Lambo or Ferrari maintanance seem cheap.
Not a V12 Lambo though, where EVERYTHING is $5k. It doesn't matter what part it is, when I get a price quote, it's always $5k :banghead:

I am confused with the math here. From the thread "I want to buy you a Ferrari" with the 2000x $100... I was figuring it was going to be around a $175,000-$200,000 car as no price values were stated or what year on the used model.(not sure how much $ extra is involved with everything else to make it a legal purchase)

Though I try to compare other car prices like nissan gtr new at $100k, vette at $110k, $110 for m5(might not be exact $). This was some findings on usa ebay site.
some $ difference though same number of tickets. 1800x$100 =$180k so these prices do not make it attractive odds... is the value of the ferrari/lambo around $20k above $110 vette/m5?

Could probably sell tickets faster if people knew the value/odds or I missed it somewhere?

Last edited:
I would have voted differently if I knew we could get a hard top instead of the convertible. I chose the R8, but I would be leaning more towards the Gallardo if the hardtop was an option.

Guess you don't know how lotteries work? Big A is a businessman.
Voted gtr after reading the oil change price. I guess ill take ... the one that takes the 19.99
oil change an lowest maintence cost. Still interested

Big A when is the "I want to fix your puffy gyno tits raffle"? Being serious. I don't know how that would work but pretty sure it would have alot of interest on here if possible.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jakestan2001
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws