over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protocol assistance for TRT

chgolatin2

Registered
Looking to get back on TRT, this time I want to do SubQ injections instead of weekly injections in order to keep a balance and maintain a healthy balance. I have an issue with testosterone and I am not sure as to why. Every time that I do a cycle or do the slightest amount of test I tend to rapidly build up estrogen and then issues start to appear such as the sensitive nipples, etc

But anyway, my last test result came back at 174 total testosterone way too freaking low. No wonder that I’ve been feeling like crap lately, no energy, no sex drive, no motivation etc. But my doctor states that the numbers are OK! SMH! Whaaaat! Ok at 174? Anyway, screw that. I want to get some solid advice, what would be the best protocol to follow on a low does TRT cycle doing SubQ injections?

And lastly, how can I maintain my estrogen levels from elevating? Thanks to all for the guidance and advice~ Oh I almost forgot that I emailed Emeric, but no response as of yet for guidance. I have plenty of Arimidex, Nolva and Test C to beging a steady cycle of TRT, this time I don’t want to get off from it! Also, some HGH coming soon ☺

Thanks in advance to all~

I'd start with 30-40mg EOD with slin pins and get blood work about 4 weeks in. I do better with multiple injections weekly too. Less E2 sides and better levels.

Thanks~ Been thinking about .3 on the insulin pin on mondays and thursdays. Wait 4 weeks then get some bloodword and adjust from there. EOD is a PITA :eek:

Have to agree with eod injections​ keeping estrogen down....if I pin every 4 days like the doc wanted I was running adex daily when I went to eod I dropped the adex to couple times a week when Im on just my trt cruise with zero issues

You need to shit can your doc...my test levels were around 600 when mine put me on. My issue was my free test was in the shifter which is what your doctor should be going on

I'd start with 30-40mg EOD with slin pins and get blood work about 4 weeks in. I do better with multiple injections weekly too. Less E2 sides and better levels.

How do you determine 30mg or 40mg on a sling pin? .3 and .4?

How do you determine 30mg or 40mg on a sling pin? .3 and .4?

It depends on the mg/mL concentration but assuming 200mg/mL it's .15mL or .2mL EOD.

I'm not familiar with sub q injections for trt so i can't comment on that but i will say that i struggled with low t for years. A decade to be exact until i found a Dr willing to treat me. Find a new Dr. When the next one fails keep trying. Keep talking until someone hears you. As for you're estrogen ensure you're taking an ai.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity