over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pt141

Therockcooking

Registered
Newbies
hello guys I recently bought pt141 again I had used in the past like few months ago and I had gotten dark moles from it not sure if that I was taking more then I should be and at that time I completely stop it because I got worried anyone experienced with it ?

I’ve used PT141 to see if it actually increases libido. Didn’t have any effect on my libido at all. Only made my stomach feel funky. Never heard of anyone getting moles from it.

Now MT2, that will give you some moles, but it’ll also darken your skin pigmentation as well. So the moles just tend to blend right in. They do go away after you stop using MT2.

Cage

I’ve used PT141 to see if it actually increases libido. Didn’t have any effect on my libido at all. Only made my stomach feel funky. Never heard of anyone getting moles from it.

Now MT2, that will give you some moles, but it’ll also darken your skin pigmentation as well. So the moles just tend to blend right in. They do go away after you stop using MT2.

Cage
Thank you for the information that’s very interesting so one think I did I forgot to mention that for all the peptide I was using i run them throw the same needle and inject them ones at time but I did stop doing that long time ago because I read I wasn’t supposed to do that

Yes.... it definitely darkened moles on me, and even had ones appearing suddenly out of nowhere.

Yes.... it definitely darkened moles on me, and even had ones appearing suddenly out of nowhere.
What did you end up doing brother you stop it completely ? I was getting moles left and right even my barber notice it

What did you end up doing brother you stop it completely ? I was getting moles left and right even my barber notice it
I didn't do anything..... I just deal with having some dark moles now. Still always keep some PT-141 on hand for when the occasion calls for it.

PT-141 is a "part of" mt2 so not weird that it has some of the same side effects.

PT-141 is a "part of" mt2 so not weird that it has some of the same side effects.
moles will definitely darken, but not sure there is any negative effect from this with the use of MT2 or PT-141. When I use MT2 everything will darken including moles, but when I stop all color including moles go back to normal. As for PT-141, never heard of it darkening moles even though it's a fragmented peptide chain of MT2.

Cage
One of our brothers here at PM suggested using some Taurine with PT141 to overcome the stomach discomfort issues. I haven't tried it but I will.

One of our brothers here at PM suggested using some Taurine with PT141 to overcome the stomach discomfort issues. I haven't tried it but I will.
You recall the dosage? 2g, 3g, etc…. I had bought PT141 for the wifey to improve her libido. She’s premenopausal so she’s all over the place at the moment. Zero sex drive. But I tried it on myself first. It didn’t do shit as far as libido goes. No random erections either.

Now MT2, it does give random erections for a week or so… No libido increase though. Course I use it for the tanning capabilities. It works for that, 100%! However, the first few doses does screw my stomach up. Nothing bad, but it’s noticeable.

Be curious to hear the Taurine dosage though.

Cage

You recall the dosage? 2g, 3g, etc…. I had bought PT141 for the wifey to improve her libido. She’s premenopausal so she’s all over the place at the moment. Zero sex drive. But I tried it on myself first. It didn’t do shit as far as libido goes. No random erections either.

Now MT2, it does give random erections for a week or so… No libido increase though. Course I use it for the tanning capabilities. It works for that, 100%! However, the first few doses does screw my stomach up. Nothing bad, but it’s noticeable.

Be curious to hear the Taurine dosage though.

Cage
Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure he said 5-10 grams.

Where is everyone at with their doing on this. I've played with it 3x so far. First time went .5mg, then .75, and then 1mg. Never really felt it "kick in" but I think the effect hits me more about the 18-20 hour post injection mark.

I see a lot of the recommendations are 2mg. So far, at up to 1mg I haven't noticed any nausea. Just the red face.

Where is everyone at with their doing on this. I've played with it 3x so far. First time went .5mg, then .75, and then 1mg. Never really felt it "kick in" but I think the effect hits me more about the 18-20 hour post injection mark.

I see a lot of the recommendations are 2mg. So far, at up to 1mg I haven't noticed any nausea. Just the red face.
I guess the kick in time can vary greatly, like from a couple of hours to 12 -24 hrs or longer. I can remember using it and getting nothing out of it the day of, but a day or two later having unexplainable random hard-ons. The only guarantee I ever got from using PT-141 was the nauseous feeling.

are you supplementing with taurine ? if so, how much ?

are you supplementing with taurine ? if so, how much ?
I haven't needed to add the taurine as I haven't had the nausea effect. Did 1.25mg yesterday and still no nausea. Just the tomato face for a bit. I do get a little nausea from MTII so I guess I'm not sensitive to the PT fragment of it. I do have the nasal spray version I might toy with to see if it hits a little more immediate.

Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure he said 5-10 grams.
This is correct, just found the thread which stated 5g-10g of Taurine. I’ll try it with MT2 first. The wife will love it if this ends up working. She loves how dark she gets on MT2, but hates the stomach discomfort.

Cage

I haven't needed to add the taurine as I haven't had the nausea effect. Did 1.25mg yesterday and still no nausea. Just the tomato face for a bit. I do get a little nausea from MTII so I guess I'm not sensitive to the PT fragment of it. I do have the nasal spray version I might toy with to see if it hits a little more immediate.
Love to hear how the nasal spray works for you.

I did not have good luck with the PT-141 nasal spray. Even at double the dose it didn't work as well as injectable.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RingSteel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131