over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Public Thank You to Flexmaster and Phil

nuthinbutapeanut

Registered
Just got done with my first show yesterday. I finished 7th out of 10 in a pretty stacked middleweight class. I was at the very high end of the weight for that class but I was a good 3-4 inches taller than the next tallest person. People said I was the best conditioned of the class (I damn well should be at 6'1 174lb) with the best glutes and definition in the legs.

Anyway, I wanted to give a big THANK YOU to Phil for the last 10 months and especially Flexmaster who has been there every step of the way for the last 3 years. It was a great experience and I would have had a tough time doing it without you guys. Thanks for everyone else's support on the board, JT and Phidias in particular.
Pics will be up as soon as I can get ahold of them.

NBP

You made one hell of a transformation!

I'll bet you even shocked yourself! You did all that while finishing your degree too. Holy crap.

Flexmaster must be a good friend of yours. He always says good stuff about you. It's nice to have that support.

Phil he's okay as a last resort. lol. {joking of course] You had good help there, Nuthinbutapeanut.

Phidias....he's okay...but...you know...those skinny legs from doing leg presses incorrectly...makes a guy wonder! [see comments on the video he posted!]

Don't worry about the show...we tall guys have a tougher time in bodybuiling...but on the positive side it's easier to reach stuff off the top shelf! [food!] So give yourself a little time....I can't wait to see those pics!

you're welcome brotha.

something that NBP didnt say (out of humbleness and respect im sure) is that the judging was pretty inconsistent. we saw the score cards afterwards and 7 out of the 10 guys had placings all over the place from 2nd to 8th.

he also had a pretty go around in the prejudging as they went through the mandatories, then brought out top 5, then brought NBP in and also brought him out for the bottom 5. he did great and i personally cant wait to see him develop his physique even more.

Congrats NBP. The first show is always scarey and a learning experience at the same time. Like JT said, helluva trasnformation you made. That i hope was more than worth it.

Cant wait to see pics of you.

hey bro, i was at the show and thought you looked great, especially for your first show. I thought you shoulda been a couple places higher, especially when they brought you into that first callout and you looked competitive with all those dudes. Your conditioning was as good or better than everyone elses. Either way, sounds like Phil has got you right on track, so keep pluggin away dude and your placings will just keep getting higher. Once again, looked great.

hey bro, i was at the show and thought you looked great, especially for your first show. I thought you shoulda been a couple places higher, especially when they brought you into that first callout and you looked competitive with all those dudes. Your conditioning was as good or better than everyone elses. Either way, sounds like Phil has got you right on track, so keep pluggin away dude and your placings will just keep getting higher. Once again, looked great.

Thanks man. It was a great experience. Being kind of on the border between placing and not, they ran my ass into the ground it felt like. Those lights are hot as hell also.
nbp

1st, 7th or dead last who cares? You won anyway NBP... the improvments you made over the last year are just mind-boggling! It takes so much willpower to achieve that kind of change... goes far beyond bodybuilding :)

Entering a show was just icing on the cake ;)

What are your plans from now on? Next contest?

Now hurry up buddy... WE WANT THOSE PICS!!! :p

Congrats bro...You look like a totally different person!! Excellent job!!

Having Flex and Phil on your side is definitely an extreme advantage!! They create beasts!! Two great men right there!!

Would love to have them throwing the lash to my back!!! Ultimate motivation!!

Keep it up peanut, you've come a long way!!

1st, 7th or dead last who cares? You won anyway NBP... the improvments you made over the last year are just mind-boggling! It takes so much willpower to achieve that kind of change... goes far beyond bodybuilding :)

Entering a show was just icing on the cake ;)

What are your plans from now on? Next contest?

Now hurry up buddy... WE WANT THOSE PICS!!! :p

Thanks for your continuing support Phidias. My goals for my next contest is to have the common theme of "where the fuck did that guy come from?" It will take a lot of work, but it will come.
nbp

My goals for my next contest is to have the common theme of "where the fuck did that guy come from?"

:D

With your mindset it will happen. I don't doubt it a single second.

Read my sig ;)

Thanks man. It was a great experience. Being kind of on the border between placing and not, they ran my ass into the ground it felt like. Those lights are hot as hell also.
nbp

Ya, I cant say I agree with how they did the run throughs up there. Use any unhappiness with your placing as motivation, so you can come into your next show and dominate the opposition. Once again though, looked great.

Congrats on getting up there and doing it, not everyone does. You made such tremendous improvements, can't wait to see some more. :)

Congradulations and great job, Maybe I will get a chance to meet you soon. Phil tells me your out in my area............:D

Just got done with my first show yesterday. I finished 7th out of 10 in a pretty stacked middleweight class. I was at the very high end of the weight for that class but I was a good 3-4 inches taller than the next tallest person. People said I was the best conditioned of the class (I damn well should be at 6'1 174lb) with the best glutes and definition in the legs.

Anyway, I wanted to give a big THANK YOU to Phil for the last 10 months and especially Flexmaster who has been there every step of the way for the last 3 years. It was a great experience and I would have had a tough time doing it without you guys. Thanks for everyone else's support on the board, JT and Phidias in particular.
Pics will be up as soon as I can get ahold of them.

NBP
It must be hard when everyone else is 5'4-5'6.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member