YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pulled out from North American Cup 4 weeks out. Thoughts?

I don’t have a problems with zero carbs in nattys but if your pinning I never wanna see that shit unless you’re buku out of shape but if your buku out of shape I don’t even think you should be pinning just me tho.....

OP you’re not stage ready in those pics- great physique, cycles going great, preps going great, you look stellar. You look about 3 weeks out to me. Which gives you two weeks to nail your peak week and grow into show. Which makes you 5-6 weeks out for some coaches. Perhaps he had a plan. In my opinion you quit for no reason without even having a conversation. You’re a fucking quitter.

You werent going to make it anyways! If you couldn't function at work on 150 grams of carbs 6 weeks out with the amount of bodyfat you still had, you just weren't made out for this sport. You don't hold a fuck ton of muscle so you need to be fucking peeled to stand out and win a good lineup. If you would have continued and gotten inside out peeled you MOST DEFINITELY would not have been able to function at work. Being peeled is way more painful and miserable than 150 grams of carbs daily and some fucking cardio.
PICK ANOTHER SPORT!
This is why I never competed although people in the streets or even gyms thought I was high level NPC or even a pro at certain times in my life. Once you are over 200lbs let’s say for myself 220 at 5ft11 ... With a 6 pack. 10%. That alone is a bitch to achieve. I’d see guys bigger than me at my gym getting ready for a show and they looked like complete freaks in person in the gym. 2 guys in particular are the biggest guys I’ve seen in my life in tank tops. Then you see the show pics and they look much less impressive than in person. I remember Dorian Yates saying that he had such low body fat that his feet hurt because the balls of his feet had no fat. The dedication and sacrifice needed to compete and any competitive level in this sport is just crazy and I know that I couldn’t do it. I would need to be able to dedicate my entire life to it and I don’t even have the genetics.

Hawkmoon and USMuscle are dead on. And i completely agree that i think everyone should get LEAN LEAN at least once in their life, just to feel it and understand what it takes. GUARANTEE you'll be excited on how great you look and will be exhausted, but motivated.

Ask any competitor, EVERY prep is different. I've dieted and had to do 2hrs of cardio and other times only had to do 45mins EOD. And guess what, no matter how much you're doing, those last 3-4 weeks fuckin suck and you're out of it. Getting off of the couch is exhausting, dealing with your partner and random tasks at work is exhausting, allll of it. There have been times I've told my work, there have been times I've kept quiet and haven't said a thing lol.
Either way, i think everyone kind of enjoys the mental and physical challenge of it.
I’ve done that maybe 3 times got down to under 10% at 5ft 11 Abd 220. Don’t even know how I did it it was so damn hard. It actually makes you realize what separates the pros from super jacked guys in the gym. It’s once you start peeling lower than 10% and trying to maintain muscle. You get small fast lol

I was behind one time and had to eat tilapia and veggies almost every meal one time. I forgot how to get to work.

Hahaha another time it was the beginning of the week and I was on like 2 gallons of water sitting in the middle of Boston traffic. I pulled over in a parking lot and a security guard rushed me I was I gotta piss me he’s like not here. Pissed my pants.

Hahaha another time it was the beginning of the week and I was on like 2 gallons of water sitting in the middle of Boston traffic. I pulled over in a parking lot and a security guard rushed me I was I gotta piss me he’s like not here. Pissed my pants.
Yah I would have probably took that one to the grave lol

Was your issue accessibility to the coach so you could not discuss things? In this instance a by your definition "high caliber" coach might not be what you want, as they are too busy dealing with their top tier clients. Some coaches are big on peaking the client early and then coasting into the show. Maybe he was doing this and you were just not communicating enough.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws