over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pump juice extreme

Blackstang I am starting to think you are immune to anything bodybuilding related. I can't believe you don't get a pump from this.

Funny ��

I am not trying to be funny. I just want to be straight with you. When I saw you applied to get a free tub and run a log I thought it would be a mistake sending you one. I am not being mean or rude but you seem to half arse everything when it comes to bodybuilding. I think you're a nice person and I bet you would be a good mate but it is something I have thought a while.

I would never write in a thread yeah pick me I will do a log if I knew I would probably barely post after starting it. If you don't like a product then great you don't like it so the log won't be very good. But you could have been sent 10 vials of test and tren and they were amazing and I don't think your log would be any different to this one. No mention of training or diet or anything. I just think it is rude to the sponsor who trusted you would provide a detailed log for sending you free stuff.

I just think you should think twice next time you commnit to a sponsor and tell them you will run their product if they send it for free.

This stuff works for me no matter how my diet is but do you eat near your workout? What is your nutrition like before, during and after training? How much water do you drink?

I am not trying to be funny. I just want to be straight with you. When I saw you applied to get a free tub and run a log I thought it would be a mistake sending you one. I am not being mean or rude but you seem to half arse everything when it comes to bodybuilding. I think you're a nice person and I bet you would be a good mate but it is something I have thought a while.

I would never write in a thread yeah pick me I will do a log if I knew I would probably barely post after starting it. If you don't like a product then great you don't like it so the log won't be very good. But you could have been sent 10 vials of test and tren and they were amazing and I don't think your log would be any different to this one. No mention of training or diet or anything. I just think it is rude to the sponsor who trusted you would provide a detailed log for sending you free stuff.

I just think you should think twice next time you commnit to a sponsor and tell them you will run their product if they send it for free.

This stuff works for me no matter how my diet is but do you eat near your workout? What is your nutrition like before, during and after training? How much water do you drink?

How was I being rude? I'm giving an honest log. I already stated that if I take it on more of an empty stomach then I notice a better effect. To be honest, no it hasn't given me great pumps or anything out of the ordinary. I was just volunteering to give honest feedback on a product. Sorry if that offended you...

thank you for your honest feedback:headbang::headbang:

thank you for your honest feedback:headbang::headbang:

No problem mich! I get a nice pick me up from the pump juice, just not the great pumps....idk maybe I'm not human :p

How was I being rude? I'm giving an honest log. I already stated that if I take it on more of an empty stomach then I notice a better effect. To be honest, no it hasn't given me great pumps or anything out of the ordinary. I was just volunteering to give honest feedback on a product. Sorry if that offended you...

Rude in the fat that you started this "log" on 2/28 and have 8 posts, 6 of which were very vague about the product except that you like the flavor and may need to up the amount and the other 2 post responses to Elvia. When a sponsor gives you something to log for free, have the common courtesy to give a detailed log:
current stats/training program/diet/other supps etc

Elvia is right, you're half assing this log and that is rude to the people who gave you something for free. There's been 49 days since you started this log and it's garbage.

You guys want someone to log your product, I'll do it and do it right.

Rude in the fat that you started this "log" on 2/28 and have 8 posts, 6 of which were very vague about the product except that you like the flavor and may need to up the amount and the other 2 post responses to Elvia. When a sponsor gives you something to log for free, have the common courtesy to give a detailed log:
current stats/training program/diet/other supps etc

Elvia is right, you're half assing this log and that is rude to the people who gave you something for free. There's been 49 days since you started this log and it's garbage.

You guys want someone to log your product, I'll do it and do it right.

Relax buddy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity