over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pump juice extreme log/review

usd610

Registered
So I recieved my pump juice extreme from the guys at Muscle Research last Wednesday. I would like to thanks them as well as midwestbeast for the opportunity to give this product a try and to log it for them. This past Saturday was my competition where I placed 5th in open heavies. Not the placing I was hoping for but I'll take it and use it as motivation to work on my weak points. Officially started my offseason now and Sunday night I got in the gym for a little and hit some chest and tris. Took my pump juice about 20 min pre workout and I must say it was one of my better sessions. Energy was there all throughout the workout and pumps were insane. Workout went as follows

Incline BB bench- 4 sets 12 reps
Incline HS- 3 sets 15 reps
Cable crossover 3 sets 15 reps

BW dips-3 sets 10 reps
OH ezbar extensions- 3 sets 12 reps
Rope push downs- 3 sets 20 reps

Finished with some seated calves

Chest and tri pump was insane.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 81
Today was back and a little biceps. Been eating about 50%clean since my show. Been having a lot of cereal and cookies the past couple days but also getting all my meals in. Weight today was 232lbs. That's 15 pounds since my show sagurday. Also started on 750 sust, 600 Npp a week as well as 50mg dbol a day and ghrp6 3xday.

Took the pump juice on the way to the gym about 15 min before I started lifting. Felt good today and started with rack pull 2" below the knee. 4 sets of 10 finishing with 405.

From here I went right into a bb rows 4 sets of 10

Lat pull downs 3 sets of 10
Low cable rows 3 sets of 10

BB curls 3 sets 12
Db curls 3 sets 12

Finished with standing calves for 6 sets of 15

Once again my pumps were great energy was steady through out and I experienced no crash. This is the first pre workout I have ever taken that have given me clean energy through my whole workout. Come Thursday though I start back on my diet from my coach. So no more junk. We will see what happens then when I'm no longer consuming sugar throughout the day.

Today was back and a little biceps. Been eating about 50%clean since my show. Been having a lot of cereal and cookies the past couple days but also getting all my meals in. Weight today was 232lbs. That's 15 pounds since my show sagurday. Also started on 750 sust, 600 Npp a week as well as 50mg dbol a day and ghrp6 3xday.

Took the pump juice on the way to the gym about 15 min before I started lifting. Felt good today and started with rack pull 2" below the knee. 4 sets of 10 finishing with 405.

From here I went right into a bb rows 4 sets of 10

Lat pull downs 3 sets of 10
Low cable rows 3 sets of 10

BB curls 3 sets 12
Db curls 3 sets 12

Finished with standing calves for 6 sets of 15

Once again my pumps were great energy was steady through out and I experienced no crash. This is the first pre workout I have ever taken that have given me clean energy through my whole workout. Come Thursday though I start back on my diet from my coach. So no more junk. We will see what happens then when I'm no longer consuming sugar throughout the day.

very good to hear looking great by the way!!!

Today was shoulders. Pre workout consisted of 50g whey isolate 40 min prior and 4 rice Krispy treats. About 80g carbs. Drank the pump juice on the way to the gym. Workout went as follows.

Upright rows shoulder width grip. 4 sets of 12
Db side laterals 3 sets of 12
Db front raises 3 sets 10
HS military press 4 sets of 12
DB shrugs 4 sets of 12

Nice easy and strait forward workout. Pumps were great energy was clean all the way through. Next week I start my new workout from my coach and my diet gets much more strict. It was nice having a little relaxed week after my show. Weight is now around 240. Abs are still visible, and strength is going back up. Hoping to make it up to 280 with abs by the end of my offseason. 35 weeks to go.

Today was shoulders. Pre workout consisted of 50g whey isolate 40 min prior and 4 rice Krispy treats. About 80g carbs. Drank the pump juice on the way to the gym. Workout went as follows.

Upright rows shoulder width grip. 4 sets of 12
Db side laterals 3 sets of 12
Db front raises 3 sets 10
HS military press 4 sets of 12
DB shrugs 4 sets of 12

Nice easy and strait forward workout. Pumps were great energy was clean all the way through. Next week I start my new workout from my coach and my diet gets much more strict. It was nice having a little relaxed week after my show. Weight is now around 240. Abs are still visible, and strength is going back up. Hoping to make it up to 280 with abs by the end of my offseason. 35 weeks to go.

good to hear it sounds like you have a little time left to have a cheat meal or two before the new diet starts

So after a week of eating however I pretty much wanted the last two days I have started to clean things up. Weights sitting at 247, and are still visible but stomach is definitely a little dissented and bloated. Didn't do to much damage though. Got a little cardio in this weekend and started my new post crest rebound diet/ training routine from my coach today. pre workout shake was 50g isolate, a banana, 1 cup of Carbogain, 5g creatine and 12 oz applejuice. Had that 40 min before my workout, then drank my pumpjuice 20 min pre. Had chest and triceps and calves today.

Incline db for 5 sets
Flat champagne pre for 4 sets
Flat db flys for 4 sets
Cable crossover palms up for two sets

Weighted bench dips 4 sets
Incline skull crushers 4 sets
One arm cable kickbacks 4 sets

Seat calf raises 10 sets

Energy was low in the morning but once my shake and pumpjuice kicked in I was feeling a little better. Workout ended up being pretty good. Pumps were great. Still have striations coming out of my chest and crazy vascularity all over.

Awesome stuff so far, bro. You're an absolute beast!

Yesterday was quads. Knees have been bothering me lately, hoping the Npp kicks in soon. Took in my preworkout shake 49 min pre workout out and my pumpjuice about 20 min preworkout. Energy was steady throughout the whole workout. Intensity was up there as well. Strength just isn't all the way back yet which is a mental fuck for me.

Leg ext 5 sets
Leg press 4 sets
Back squats 4 sets
Front squats 3 sets

By the end my knees were screaming and my back was so pumped from the dbol that it was a struggle to walk out from the gym.

hope your knees get better, good to hear the pje is still working well

gonna catch this thing up real quick.

We'll start off with last thursday. Preworkout shake was the same as last week as well as the timing. Had my pumpjuice 20 mins prior to workout. Energy was great and workout went smoothly.
Workout was Back and Hams and went like this:

SLDL for 5 sets
Wide grip pull up for 4 sets
Bent over underhand rows for 4 sets
Behind the neck pull downs for 3 sets
1 arm DB row for 2 sets
laying leg curl for 4 sets
hyper ext for 3 sets
Standing calf raises for 8 sets

Friday shake and pumpjuice timing was the same. Workout was Shoulder and biceps. Energy was great. Really do like this preworkout.

Seated DB press 5 sets
standing one arm laterals 4 sets
seated front raises 3 sets
upright row shoulder width 3 sets
DB shrugs 4 sets

BB curl 5 sets
Standing DB curl 5 sets
reverse grip ez bar curl 3 sets

incline crunch with weight 5 sets

No we bring it back to today. Workout was Chest and triceps and was the same as last week. Shake and timing was all the same as well. Ever since starting this pump juice my workouts have been great. a lot of my previous preworkouts have been harsh on my stomach and causes me to gas up. This does not at all. Taste is good and energy is clean and steady at one scoop.

Im officially just over 2 weeks after my comp and my weight has jumped from 217 to 255. Abs as still visible and vascularity is still there. Settling in to my diet nicely as well.

Tuesday was legs. Came in feeling great. Followed same shake and preworkout protocol. This stuff is great. I usually dread leg day because of my knees, but with the pump juice my focus and energy are through the roof. Absolutely crushed my workout.

Leg ext 5 sets
Leg press 4 sets. Strength is coming back since my show. Back up over 1100lbs for easy sets of 10 with constant motion focusing on tut.
Squats 4 sets. Was intrigued by Phil viz's smith squat post so I did my squats in the smith today. Only thing is my smith in my gym is slightly slanted so it took some playing around with. I think I got the right position but I'll take any tips anyone has.

Front squats 3 sets

Tuesday was legs. Came in feeling great. Followed same shake and preworkout protocol. This stuff is great. I usually dread leg day because of my knees, but with the pump juice my focus and energy are through the roof. Absolutely crushed my workout.

Leg ext 5 sets
Leg press 4 sets. Strength is coming back since my show. Back up over 1100lbs for easy sets of 10 with constant motion focusing on tut.
Squats 4 sets. Was intrigued by Phil viz's smith squat post so I did my squats in the smith today. Only thing is my smith in my gym is slightly slanted so it took some playing around with. I think I got the right position but I'll take any tips anyone has.

Front squats 3 sets

awesome sounds like pump juice is putting in work :)

Leg ext 5 sets

Front squats 3 sets
im liking this log.. very good detail! you still running it? anything different to report?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131