YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question about aas and federal probation...

Skip

Registered
I have a client who is being tested for gear once a month. However, he has come up with a script for test and deca - both at 200mg per week. His probation officer is aware of this and can't do anything about it and is still testing him monthly.

My question is this: If he were to add some test to his 200mg per week, would they be able to tell by his blood levels that he is actually taking more than 200mg per week? I am not talking about him taking a gram or two, just bumping to 600-700mg per week.

My thoughts are that if he gets the levels up before the first test, they will only have a 'baseline' to go from and as long as the level stays consistent, they won't be able to tell that he is taking 600-700mg instead of 200mg. He already had a low test level to start if it makes any difference.

What I am saying is that I doubt very much that a blood test for testosterone can tell exactly how much test you are taking.

Your thoughts?

Skip

Hey Skip

Don't know for sure - this isn't my forte - but I wouldn't be surprised if they run a test of the testosterone / epitestosterone ratio. Naturally he's not injecting epitest (an androgen metabolite - although this can be done!), so even if his test. levels are normal at test time (pardon the pun), his ratio can be screwed up...

Interested - so he's got a legal prescription for test and deca, but can't take it b/c of his parole terms?... Something is a bit strange here. Heck, it sounds to me like he could sue the state (or fed?) b/c they are endangering his health!

If a M.D. prescribes medication - its for health reasons (nudge, nudge). What if my Doc prescribed me clenbuterol for my asthma, I can't take it b/c of parole and have an asthmatic attack in rush hour traffic and have an accident?...

Silly rules we live by, eh?...

-Randy

Skip I think he is aloowed to take it-the PO cant do anything about it, he said.
You know you never head about dosages, just that a guy tests positive. Id kind of doubt it would be exactly accurate if they were able. My guess is that no they wouldnt show doseages.
Damn its also pretty rare (and expensive) to test a guy for juice under the conditions of probation.

Though I am extremly ushure about this my guess is that they will take his t/e ration from the first one and use it as a baseline! As mike said I doubt the would be able to test for specific doses. As long as he has a script I think he would be alright on a small cycle maybe make it so he does inj every week or eow and the day before he inj he goes to take the test so some of his levels will be lower! I would call where ever he goes to take the test (reamain annanomys) and ask them what they test for and what not and base my judgement from there! You could try alling any place that does it I am sure the process is not too much different! Also if they do the t/e ration and he failed he could always produce a bottle of andro and say thats wha did it! Also I dion't know how long he has a script for deca for but can't he test posisitve for it foe 18 months or test positive fo it using some otc supplement!

Re: Hey Skip

homonunculus said:
Don't know for sure - this isn't my forte - but I wouldn't be surprised if they run a test of the testosterone / epitestosterone ratio. Naturally he's not injecting epitest (an androgen metabolite - although this can be done!), so even if his test. levels are normal at test time (pardon the pun), his ratio can be screwed up...

Interested - so he's got a legal prescription for test and deca, but can't take it b/c of his parole terms?... Something is a bit strange here. Heck, it sounds to me like he could sue the state (or fed?) b/c they are endangering his health!

If a M.D. prescribes medication - its for health reasons (nudge, nudge). What if my Doc prescribed me clenbuterol for my asthma, I can't take it b/c of parole and have an asthmatic attack in rush hour traffic and have an accident?...

Silly rules we live by, eh?...

-Randy

No, no, he can take the medication per the script. That is not in question. My question is simply can he supplement the script with more test and would they be able to prove that he is taking more than the script allows.
I am doubting it and feel the same way that stackdizzy does. I feel strongly that they will simply use the first test as a sort of baseline and if the levels are consistent and not higher from then on, they will leave him alone - simply from a lack of even being able to prove he is taking more than the 200mg.

Skip

T elevation from exo-T is very individual and the level varies depending on when you took the shot.They would not be able prove he is on more than prescribed,IMO.(at least if it isn't totally outrageous a dosage)

I agree

I think they will use his first reading as his baseline and that's it. Besides, like MikeS said, it is pretty expensive for them to test for juice. They would probably do it only a few times the whole time he is on probation.
I know a guy that got busted for juice and they tested him for drugs a few times but funny enough never for juice. Just rec drugs and alcohol. I know for a fact he was on the whole time.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws