over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about SynthePURE

haha I did oops sorry. I did not realise you were asking about the 'Yield' of protein per 30 gm or 15 gm of synthepure. like somebody else said 30 gm yield for a 30 gm scoops is impossible. I know a unflavoured pure whey isolate in uk brand like TN which is ...

Protein per 30g Serving -29.3g

This is the highest yield i have seen ever but remember this is unflavoured when you add flavouring system in for colour, sweetener yield goes down.

Then you bought the roid rage in me by telling me u do not actually own a kitchen scale :eek:

cup of oatmeal ?

now this has a funny story. Let me share with you. In the beginning i use to watch american bodybuilders videos they use to speak in videos 'oh I am having 1 cup of oatmeal and then later 2 cups of rice etc etc.'

So i was like what the hell is a cup, if it a tea cup what i drink tea or coffee in or what. I had to make sure so I googled these keywords..

what is a american cup of oatmeal or american cup something like that lol

shit was too confusing to understand :eek::eek:

I mean i just googled this and look at the results below a US cup is not the same as aussi, canadian ,south african cup lol

Dorian always did his food in grams and ounces and weighing on scale no cup business. I think we do not get it. I am sure it works as all american bodybuilders measure stuff like this I have seen.

I do meat in ounces as I got that from watching American bbers , 6 ounce - 8 ounce. in grams its diff to get accurate every time. oz is great for meat. rest all i do gm and kgs.

How much is a cup in America?

Officially, a US Cup is 240ml (or 8.45 imperial fluid ounces.) This is slightly different from an Australian, Canadian and South African Cup which is 250ml. As long as you use the same cup for measuring out each of your ingredients, the proportions should work out the same.

Yea man our measurements are so different compared to the rest of the world. I've always had a measuring glass when i could pour in oats and know exactly the macros of it. When I was traveling Europe recently, I found the time to work out at some gyms are the kg's confused the hell out of me as I'm used to lbs. Even our temperatures are done in Fahrenheit instead of Celcius. We are weird lol

Mine is 100cc and I don't do a heaped scoop so looks like I am about right. Quite honestly though I am gtg if using 30g protein or over per serving. I consume a decent amount of protein and plan to start having more. I also drink 2x 1.5 litres of water with 30g (each drink) aminos in through the day so my system is getting in aminos regularly.

I may get a scale as it is useful but I have just never been that sort of person to be so anal about things. I think I am spot on about all foods. I always do far too much rice though but I just put it in tupperware now. Oats is the same but now I have these cups and I basically can't do too much otherwise it won't fit in after adding milk/water so I am gtg. The amount of carbs in oats and rice is huge (can be deceiving). I used to have these big containers for oats and at the time I thought it would be about 100-120g carbs but looking back it was closer to 200g and I would have them twice daily.

The nice thing about a scale is once you measure something enough times, you'll be able to eyeball it. I can cut a piece of chicken breast down to 8 ounces and not be off by more than .1 ounces pretty much every single time

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear