over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about timing

winnivee

Registered
Been taking 2-4iu blue top for while now and it makes me sleepy as hell. I have been taking it first thing in the morning. I'm switching to RIPs tomorrow. Problem is about to start working 7-7 12hr shifts and wondering when is the best time to take GH without getting that drained feeling???

Thanks guys

Been taking 2-4iu blue top for while now and it makes me sleepy as hell. I have been taking it first thing in the morning. I'm switching to RIPs tomorrow. Problem is about to start working 7-7 12hr shifts and wondering when is the best time to take GH without getting that drained feeling???

Thanks guys

Ive always pinned my early am empty stomach, while insulin is low in body. Try pinning 2-ius am, then the other 2ius when you get home. I gurantee you will respond better. Whatever the iu ammount I always break it into 2 shots.

Ive always pinned my early am empty stomach, while insulin is low in body. Try pinning 2-ius am, then the other 2ius when you get home. I gurantee you will respond better. Whatever the iu ammount I always break it into 2 shots.

Why is it better to break it in two shots? I'm taking 2 this week, moving up .5 every week until I reach 4iu. Should I still be doing 2 shot, especially since every time you inject you prevent your body from creating natural hgh for several hours.

I had this same issue with GH. The solution for me was to split the doses in to two pinnings like the above poster suggests. It won't completely eliminate the lethargy but it won't be as bad as it was when you were pinning the whole thing all at once. The second pin is PWO.

Why is it better to break it in two shots? I'm taking 2 this week, moving up .5 every week until I reach 4iu. Should I still be doing 2 shot, especially since every time you inject you prevent your body from creating natural hgh for several hours.

your safe as long as yuo dont "disrupt" your natural hgh levels. This only occurs, when you pin hgh pre bed time. If you can pin a few hours before bed..

its better due to the half life hgh provides. your getting elevated levels 2x per day, instead of just one bang, and expecting to last 24 hrs. It will also help your lethargic issue as well.

i would split it up two times also. on early am and one in the afternoon your biggest hgh pulse is right after you go to bed so as long as you have ample time before that after last shot u should make use of all of it without as much lethargy

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws