advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions regarding conversions, mixing, storing, dosage, etc. for HGH Frag 176-191

HereAndThere

Newbies
Hi, I am new to the forum. I apologize for the length of this post.

I am about begin taking HGH frag 176-191 and have been doing some reading here and some other forums, but I have several questions and clarifications regarding the conversion math, mixing and storing the solution, dosage amounts, dilution, and information regarding the vials I hope someone can answer.

I think I have the conversion math down, but I would like it to be checked:
1mcg HGH combined with 1ml Bac H2O (1:1 ratio) = 100 units (aka 1cc) [1000mcg] correct?

I have a 5mcg vial of HGH frag. Looking over the package I received I have a 5mcg vial of HGH frag (with a blue cap), 30ml of Bac H2O (with a red/magenta cap), and an empty vial of an undetermined size. Is the empty vial for mixing the HGH frag and the Bac H2O? Or do I mix in the small vial with the HGH frag? And if I use the empty vial, do I toss it when it is empty or can I use again? And what do I do with the left over Bac H2O? Should I keep it if another isn't bundled with my next acquisition of HGH frag? Also, what is the importance of the color of the caps?

I had read the importance of refrigerating the mixed solution, but I haven't read a concrete answer regarding the length of time. How long will the mixed vial of solution last if I keep it in a refrigerator before it loses it's potency or goes bad? How much should I pre-mix for storage? What is the optimum temperature for storing the solution in the refrigerator?

I had planned on starting off taking the HGH frag initially in small doses and gradually increasing the amount 200mcg x2 a day (when I wake up and right before I go to bed) for 7 days, then 300mcg x2, etc. up to 500mcg. However, I have read that many individuals found that taking 400-500mcg x2 is the sweet spot. Should I ramp up the dosage amounts or should I start up at 500mcg? And should I cycle the dosages? LIke 2 months on, one month off?

Using the Conversion math above, if I dose 500mcg x2 a day = 1000mcg / day, it will last me five days. Can I dilute the solution so the ratio is higher? How much high can I go before I experience diminishing returns? 3:1? 4:1? 5:1?

Since my main objective is to lose body fat, using the HGH frag along with diet and exercise, how long should it be before I can see results? One month? Two months? Longer?

Finally, I will being a needle-free device for the SQ injections. I have a choice of two types of vial adapters to hook up the vial to the device. One has a metal spike adapter and the other has a plastic spike, both the penetrate the rubber stopper in the vial. The metal spike is recommended for use with Novo Nordisk or Aventis insulin and the plastic spike is recommended for use with the Lilly insulin. I have no idea what the difference is between the two types of insulin regarding packaging, so anyone taking insulin the information would be helpful.

Whew!

Thanks

Holy crap i barely understood that. umm heres what youll need to do..

get 1 lb chicken breast
1 tbsp olive oil...lol sorry i have no idea

I know that receipe!

Holy crap i barely understood that. umm heres what youll need to do..

get 1 lb chicken breast
1 tbsp olive oil...lol sorry i have no idea

Sprinkle a small handful of fresh rosemary and bake at 425 for ~15 minutes...

Lol, it's all good.

How about 1 question at a time?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member