over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ramy looking better than ever

Ya didn’t flex wheeler get close to like 75 tiny spot injections all over his back before a show in his hotel room? And milos himself even messed up his biceps with seo before a show

The Flex injections thing, I always thought it was a rumor without a reliable or solid source.

Milos recognized its use on the biceps, it was horrible work and they did not improve his overall appearance. He had some reaction and almost died.

Nasser denied the use of SEO, but his shoulders, biceps, and calves were fucking obvious.

I always loved his lats, fucking amazing, I wonder if he was also applying SEO, the images below show an access in that area.

Nasser-el-Sonbaty-el-fisicoculturista-intelectual-4.jpg

drobson322_g.jpg

On the subject of synthol, I just saw a video about Brandon Curry, which claimed his quads are massively improved, but they don't actually look different. That got me wondering, if these guys over there are really pushing synthol, why wouldn't they just push a ton into Curry's quads?

I think his quads look a little better, with more cuts, harder, of course that still doesn't mean anything until he get on stage.

If ramy was injecting massive amounts of oil in his quads how would he even train them properly? I’ve seen him train legs and it’s no
Joke. I’ve never done any Seo but I assume it gets painful

If ramy was injecting massive amounts of oil in his quads how would he even train them properly? I’ve seen him train legs and it’s no
Joke. I’ve never done any Seo but I assume it gets painful
It was pretty insanely painful in my biceps. Hard as rocks all day. Could only use like 15 pound dumbells for curls

Man maybe there is some enhancement in Ramy, but there is a lot of real muscle. People don't give him enough credit; thinking he can't lift heavy or intense because he doesn't put out crazy lifting videos. Heard Jordan Peters talking on a podcast about how ridiculously strong Ramy is (coming from Jordan, you know that's a great compliment). He talked about a video on youtube he saw of Ramy (I searched and later found the video). So Jordan says, I've pressed 200lb dumbbells before but not like Ramy; I need a team to hand me the dumbbells one at a time, help me get it up etc...

In the video Ramy walks up to the rack, grabs 200lb dumbells, walks to a bench, sits down, kicks them up and does them for reps. Then when done, he doesn't drop them, he sits up as if he's holding 50lb dumbbells, stands up and walks back over to the rack to put them back.

So like I said, maybe some enhancement (like every other bodybuilder) but that is some impressive strength from real muscle, that most people don't give him credit for.

Man maybe there is some enhancement in Ramy, but there is a lot of real muscle. People don't give him enough credit; thinking he can't lift heavy or intense because he doesn't put out crazy lifting videos. Heard Jordan Peters talking on a podcast about how ridiculously strong Ramy is (coming from Jordan, you know that's a great compliment). He talked about a video on youtube he saw of Ramy (I searched and later found the video). So Jordan says, I've pressed 200lb dumbbells before but not like Ramy; I need a team to hand me the dumbbells one at a time, help me get it up etc...

In the video Ramy walks up to the rack, grabs 200lb dumbells, walks to a bench, sits down, kicks them up and does them for reps. Then when done, he doesn't drop them, he sits up as if he's holding 50lb dumbbells, stands up and walks back over to the rack to put them back.

So like I said, maybe some enhancement (like every other bodybuilder) but that is some impressive strength from real muscle, that most people don't give him credit for.
freaking impressed he is racking his own weights.
tbh i wouldnt... thats like first thing i'd give up if at his status.
compliments to him tho.

i just dont know about these "fillers" in their quads that ramy supposedly uses and guys like Hassan and Hadi
why arent all guys doing that?
hell, even crazy ass LUKI who is on everything and the kitchen sink isnt using "fillers" in legs and etc.
no one can even confirm anyone using "fillers"
why isnt at least ONE guy saying "look how i blew my quads up with fillers etc"
i dunno...

i just dont know about these "fillers" in their quads that ramy supposedly uses and guys like Hassan and Hadi
why arent all guys doing that?
hell, even crazy ass LUKI who is on everything and the kitchen sink isnt using "fillers" in legs and etc.
no one can even confirm anyone using "fillers"
why isnt at least ONE guy saying "look how i blew my quads up with fillers etc"
i dunno...

People are always looking for an excuse as to why someone looks better than them.

Like you said, if these guys have all these weird techniques for blowing up muscle groups, why aren’t we hearing more about it? It’s 2021, you can’t keep THAT good of a secret.

I worked in the preparation of some pro bodybuilders and there are such tons of site enhancement protocols with various kind of fillers, synthol uses to lump the mucles so nowadays they prefer less inflamatory fillers like pmma or hialuronic acid.

I don't think Ramy gets beaten when there's no one on stage that can challenge him in size. The person in question doesn't even have to beat him, but someone in that upper echelon has to be on his size level at LEAST so that overall, his size has less of an impact.

It's just guys like Ramy are literally loading huge amounts so that's why it's extremely noticeable.
It's fucking sad that on top of all the gear, GH, insulin etc... that these guys use, that they have to also use site enhancement or implants. Where does it end? I mean if you have to put implants or use fillers and shit, then said person does not have it all to be at the top. Where do we draw the line? If anyone can put implants in then what's the point anymore?

It's fucking sad that on top of all the gear, GH, insulin etc... that these guys use, that they have to also use site enhancement or implants. Where does it end? I mean if you have to put implants or use fillers and shit, then said person does not have it all to be at the top. Where do we draw the line? If anyone can put implants in then what's the point anymore?

I completely understand the logic but at the same time you have some of the most genetically gifted bodybuilders of all time loaded up on various things. Now sure these guys would look better than 99.9% of people without all the site enhancement but it's what made/makes them stand out even more.

A prime example and what I consider is probably the most impressive bodybuilding pic taken of all time and the bodybuilder in it is loaded up with alsorts of "fillers" such as esiclene. Moreover this isn't some mass monster with horrible shape and huge muscles but is an example of a perfect balance of size and aesthetics. It's been reported over the years than many of these guys would be shot all over their bodies before stepping on stage. I have heard similar things happening today but with different site enhancement aids (seo, nolotil, ha etc).

I know of a few people who use site enhancement very intelligently and most would never know but it just gives them that little boost in size and fullness they lack in certain body parts. The guys you notice easily are usually putting in large amounts and the funniest thing is they will often deny it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear