over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Random bitch... i hate planet fitness.

MrPump

Registered
At times im too lazy to drive the extra 3 miles to Golds and each time im reminded how much i hate this place.

End of pointless rant.

At times im too lazy to drive the extra 3 miles to Golds and each time im reminded how much i hate this place.

End of pointless rant.

well then, it's your own damn fault. Why would you go there instead of driving 3 extra miles?

well then, it's your own damn fault. Why would you go there instead of driving 3 extra miles?

Less pollution? Maybe he's protecting the envoirment. The birds and the squirrels thank him :D

Lol all jokes aside...planet fitness sucks

You don't want to drive 3 miles? wtf...
Enjoy planet "fitness"

I'd run the 3 miles not to go to that shit hole.

With a post like that, I think Planet Fitness is exactly where you belong.

I like Planet Fitness...It removed all the fat, lazy, ugly, unmotivated, weak people from my gym.

I signed on of my teenage kids up there because it was walking distance. He's been wrestling for close to 10 years and usually trains at HS gym. They were giving him shit about deadlifting. Needless to say, we quit after first month.

I have an LA Fitness 1 mile from my house, yet drive 20 miles to my gym. And while still shit, LA fitness is about exponentially better than PF. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Good....

Attachments

• 1427907720199.jpg
    1427907720199.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 995
planet fitness is a great place to meet crack whores.

i am getting into the business before the market is flooded. i took the fast food location plan/formula and set up a gym right at the other end of shopping center from a planet fitness to give area shoppers a second choice.

i didn't waste time reinventing the membership gym concept so i just called my place "planet earth fitness" and cut monthly membership to $5. just bring your own barbells and mirror.

also have a women's only area with a thin panel wall. men can pay extra $5 to use my fake office space behind thin panel wall to look through small holes at the women's area.

monday is free pizza night.

5lb. tubs of our proprietary "protein" only $4.

This information for satirical entertainment purposes. Not meant to diagnose or treat medical issues. Not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.

Attachments

• yoga pants 1 copy.jpg
    yoga pants 1 copy.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 4,502
Last edited:
planet fitness is a great place to meet crack whores.

i am getting into the business before the market is flooded. i took the fast food location plan/formula and set up a gym right at the other end of shopping center from a planet fitness to give area shoppers a second choice.

i didn't waste time reinventing the membership gym concept so i just called my place "planet earth fitness" and cut monthly membership to $5. just bring your own barbells and mirror.

also have a women's only area with a thin panel wall. men can pay extra $5 to use my fake office space behind thin panel wall to look through small holes at the women's area.

monday is free pizza night.

5lb. tubs of our proprietary "protein" only $4.

This information for satirical entertainment purposes. Not meant to diagnose or treat medical issues. Not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.

Lol .. epic

I like PF

Well I have not much to do this afternoon so i'll through my 2 cents worth in.

I like PF. All the facilities I have been to are new, clean and most are open 24 hours. Yes they can get crowded with lots of out of shape people and yes you will find some of the more outrageous "awkward gym moments" but you cannot beat the price, hours and cross country availability. And no they don't cater to power lifting.

For me the specifics of the gym are not what makes the difference. Diet makes the difference. How you work out and where you work out have much less to do with it for me. Maybe it is what keeps others motivated but after 35 years of going to the gym, convenience is way more important than can i do this exercise or that. I also travel a lot for work and recently I started driving a big rig. PF is often located in old grocery stores where the parking lot is large enough for me to get the rig into. I get my work out in, I get my shower, and often get a place to park for the night and sleep.

It may not be your favorite place to workout, but over the years I have seen a lot chain gyms come and go. And the pricing for most of them was ridiculous. I have paid for gym memberships only to have then close up shop a month after I paid for my 6 month membership. i have seen ridiculous sign up fees and closed on Sundays.

I understand why you can say you don't like PF but I don't think in 35 years I have seen the price of much come down, but PF has brought the price of gym membership down. I suspect it forces the rest of the industry to step up their game.

I typically have more than one gym membership just to change things up. I also belong to the YMCA and that cost a lot more but give me access to other Ys. Our only local privet gym is more expensive, has worse hours and less equipment and services. And many of the members have an attitude that they are the only serious lifters in town because they workout at that gym and that is the only gym you can get a real work out in.

I am sure if I lived in a bigger town my girlfriend and I would probably find a more serious Bodybuilding gym but every place has its good people and bad people and I don't think equipment makes that much difference. Being able to get on the equipment does and that is a problem at many places. It is getting worse around here but you cannot do much about that.

So maybe the questions that is more of interest is what makes for a good gym.

Use of floor space

This was good. I have to say one funny thing about PF. the one I use literally has 11 or 12 abdominal exercise stations. It is a ridiculous amount of space and money to put into something that most members don't use and would not see the result of using. I really don't understand it. Maybe it is a marketing thing to get people to sign up. and the jungle gym as I call it is another waste of space and money. If you look at where the members are and what they are doing that should tell you how to expand.

In my small town of Williamsport Pa, the PF has something like 6000 paying members and no more than 2000 use it more than once a week. I would love to see the average profits for PF owners. I have to believe they make money.

Last edited:
I like Planet Fitness...It removed all the fat, lazy, ugly, unmotivated, weak people from my gym.
I'd be inclined to agree... But they just opened the first PF in my city, but it's across town from my gym. So I haven't seen any impact. Now if they opened one near me, that would be great.

I like PF and don't mind admitting it....no 145 pounders banging and yelling and plenty of hotties to look at....plus at 19.99 a month it's pretty damn cheap.

And I'm always the biggest one there so that's cool too lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity