over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Random bitch... i hate planet fitness.

Went there to do cardio because my gym closed early. They wouldn't let me in because I had a gallon of water. A plastic, gallon jug, of water. F that place lol! I wanted to come back with one of those 10 gallon Poland springs office jugs, and run around with it in there lol

I mean, it's one thing to not let you in, that's a little absurd if that was the only reason. But carrying a gallon water jug is a total hardo move.

It's a tripping hazard....read the rules

And is totally a Dbag look for sure

Went there to do cardio because my gym closed early. They wouldn't let me in because I had a gallon of water. A plastic, gallon jug, of water. F that place lol! I wanted to come back with one of those 10 gallon Poland springs office jugs, and run around with it in there lol

Happened to my wife yesterday. We stopped in for Cardio/Tan (after we drove the 3 miles to Golds and worked out) - she had her gallon jug and they were like "nope, cant bring it in"

Thank you big buddy! I know most of the iron crowd I associate with would be asked to leave as soon as they walked in the door. Here's one for planet fitness. https://youtu.be/WVhJDtClP1Q planet fitness: man this thread made me smile.. Thanks Bio.................. T

Derek Kendall is an F'n monster...That video is awesome! Suck on that Planet Fitness!!

I personal train my gf at planet fitness every day during week when she gets off work! It's with out a doubt a gym for the soccer mom an dudes that are not serious! Lmfao I get quite the looks when I'm in there pushing my gf to do more reps! " Come on babe one more rep one more" with a good old game smack on the ass! In between her sets, Lol yea I get stares! But IDC :headbang::cool:

I personal train my gf at planet fitness every day during week when she gets off work! It's with out a doubt a gym for the soccer mom an dudes that are not serious! Lmfao I get quite the looks when I'm in there pushing my gf to do more reps! " Come on babe one more rep one more" with a good old game smack on the ass! In between her sets, Lol yea I get stares! But IDC :headbang::cool:
Are you using a cane or a walker these days?

Love them or hate them, PF is genius! They basically have sold, and continue to sell, gym memberships to people who don't work out or work out very little on average. I would be interested in what the average utilization rate is for their memberships and compare that to something like a Golds or Powerhouse. It really is brilliant. However, if something changes and everyone with a memberships starts going in there 5x week, most PF's would blow up!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
billions.must.lift
NapsGear