over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Randomly ejaculated...

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
First off this thread is not supposed to be funny I am looking for a legit anwser so please leave any immaturity out of the thread. Anyway I was just on the toilet and when I stood up I noticed like 1/2 a load hanging off my dick. At first it freaked me out not knowing what it was but then after a squeeze and more came out I knew it was semen. What's odd is I haven't been horny or hard all day in fact it's been a very stressful day. My wife and I just had sex last night so it's not like I'm backed up either. Any ideas how this could happen? Possible prostate issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
oop. MSG sir!

Last edited:
Tren can make a man's body do unfortunate things.

only a fraction of "cum" is actual semen, most is prostate fluid. Maybe the seated pooping action (don`t know what else to call it) stimulated some of this. It really should be nothing to worry about.

I got vasectomy and still cum a whole bunch of "stuff", prostate fluids, even though there is no sperm in it.

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

Last edited:
First off this thread is not supposed to be funny I am looking for a legit anwser so please leave any immaturity out of the thread. Anyway I was just on the toilet and when I stood up I noticed like 1/2 a load hanging off my dick. At first it freaked me out not knowing what it was but then after a squeeze and more came out I knew it was semen. What's odd is I haven't been horny or hard all day in fact it's been a very stressful day. My wife and I just had sex last night so it's not like I'm backed up either. Any ideas how this could happen? Possible prostate issue?

I actually have the same issue at times when my prostate is inflamed and after I wipe my ass. Please no jokes, I believe the OP is serious and this is a realistic issue that is possible from the drugs we as bodybuilder choose to use.

I deleted my earlier post when I saw LittleSlice calling for a MOD to ban people. However, since Muscle96ss posted on it, here is what I found. I have the same issue when I piss. This is from the Mayo Clinic;

During a male orgasm, a tube called the vas deferens transports sperm to the prostate, where they mix with other fluids to produce liquid semen (ejaculate). The muscle at the opening of the bladder (bladder neck muscle) tightens to prevent ejaculate from entering the bladder as it passes from the prostate into the tube inside the penis (urethra). This is the same muscle that holds urine in your bladder until you urinate. With retrograde ejaculation, the bladder neck muscle doesn't tighten properly. As a result, sperm can enter the bladder instead of being ejected out of your body through the penis.

Several conditions can cause problems with the muscle that closes the bladder during ejaculation. These include:
•Surgery, such as bladder neck surgery or prostate surgery
•Side effect of certain medications used to treat high blood pressure, prostate enlargement and mood disorders
•Nerve damage caused by a medical condition, such as diabetes, multiple sclerosis or a spinal cord injury

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

mods can you please start banning people for these fucking retarded
threads? this site is going to complete shit

holy fuck

I thought his wording could be slightly better, but it is legitimate question.
If you feel this site is not to your liking, there is always other places to be.

OP, I suggest you get some bloodwork and get an exam. Have them check your prostate.

I thought his wording could be slightly better, but it is legitimate question.
If you feel this site is not to your liking, there is always other places to be.

OP, I suggest you get some bloodwork and get an exam. Have them check your prostate.

exactly, this is a question for OP's physician.....not a bodybuilding board.

this is still a bodybuilding board...right?

first a guy starts a thread about shining a light on his balls.. now this..

I feel like im taking crazy pills

exactly, this is a question for OP's physician.....not a bodybuilding board.

this is still a bodybuilding board...right?

first a guy starts a thread about shining a light on his balls.. now this..

I feel like im taking crazy pills

So all those steroids you pop have nothing to do with the medical field? How many other questions have been on this forum that have been asked they were in the medical field? Tons of them. You are right, this is BB forum and along with taking Steroids, health issues arise. I rather this guy asked and get it treated, then get laughed at. He seems legit about it. What he is talking about could be from prostate issues. Of course this lifestyle has nothing to do with any prostate issues. :rolleyes:

Thanks for those who are actually mature enough to see this as a realistic question that does relate to this. I should mention what I'm using. I'm really not all that much at all around 300 mg just GH peptides and I just started a lo i'm really not all that much at all around 300 mg test, only 20mg tren ace 3x per week GH peptides 25mg proviron and I just started LGD at 5mg. I've used all this in the past but never used LGD before. I actually just got a full blood work panel two days ago and everything was completely normal except the usual a little bit raised Rbc's but still only 5.99. I am also prescribed Adderall and I take 40 mg per day 20 morning at 20 after today I had a ton of stuff to do so I actually took another dose of 20 right before my workout that's the most I've ever taken as it's 60 mg . So thinking about it the only things that are new that I've ever changed is the addition of LGB and more Adderall but come to think of it I've actually taken 60 mg maybe three or four times in the past and did not have this issue. I got in a huge argument with my wife earlier and I got called into work and a bunch of negative stuff happened today I was extremely stressed out so I figured I should note that as well. Also in the past I have used MK 677 but didn't like the bloat so recently I have been doing 30 mg only one day and then taking a week off today I took 30 mg in the morning which I've never done before but I doubt that has anything to do with this I am just listing everything I can think of. I also take Lexapro and lamictal for mood disorder but I have been on that for years and never had an issue . I was reading the article Thehounddog post-it and some of it seems similar but some is not for example I have two children and conceived very quick so it can't be th post-it and some of it seems similar but some is not for example I have two children and conceived very quick so it can't be from being sterile. Actually come to think of it I just remembered I started taking 50 mg Aldactone for about five days ago to see if it's true that an aldosterone inhibiter works better than diuretics for Bloat from GH and peptides. Maybe that's it. I'm not extremely concerned as this is the first time it's happened and if it continues to happen I will be pretty worried and go to a doctor. Also not to sound gross but I'm going to try and have sex with my wife tonight to see if there is any difference in orgasm amount or feeling, etc.

Have a Doctor check your Prolactin levels too.

So all those steroids you pop have nothing to do with the medical field? How many other questions have been on this forum that have been asked they were in the medical field? Tons of them. You are right, this is BB forum and along with taking Steroids, health issues arise. I rather this guy asked and get it treated, then get laughed at. He seems legit about it. What he is talking about could be from prostate issues. Of course this lifestyle has nothing to do with any prostate issues. :rolleyes:

I totally agree .. please keep us informed Mr Big.. pro

You guys are right it is absolutely prostate. During a prostate exam a urologist can put a good amount of pressure on the prostate ,referred to as "milking" the prostate.This same pressure is exerted when baring down or exertion going to the bathroom(#2). A urologist will sometimes take some of this ,put in on a slide and look at it through a microscope. Sometimes it is just semen, sometimes puss and other times small amounts of blood can be present or different combinations of the any of the three.

But with that said it is inflamed prostate causing your issue.

A chronically inflamed prostate can become a bacterial infection that's why I mentioned puss above. Not an std or anything!

Last edited:
I really should have had PSA in my recent bloodwork just to make sure. It's always been really good in the past though. Pesty my prolactin levels are always at 0 since I am always on .5mg cabergoline 2x per week. I have been doing a lot of research and everything seems to point towards the adderal. Numerous people report the same thing from adderal and heavy stimulants. I'm definitely backing that down. I told the wife about this and said we need to have sex and she looked at me like are you crazy am I just a science experiment for you LOL so I ended up jerking off and pretty much the same amount came out it just did not feel as intense in the beginning as normal. I remember years ago I was in a rush and had to jerk off while on Adderall and was completely flaccid beating it trying to get hard and I actually ejaculated while being completely flaccid it was so bizarre I didn't know what it was but it seems like Adderall messes with ejaculation so hopefully that was the issue.

i know a couple guys who got prostate exams, got semi-erect and ejaculated right there.
i tried to find mine once when i was rubbing one out. . i think i did but i wasnt sure. fyi.

You guys are right it is absolutely prostate. During a prostate exam a urologist can put a good amount of pressure on the prostate ,referred to as "milking" the prostate.This same pressure is exerted when baring down or exertion going to the bathroom(#2). A urologist will sometimes take some of this ,put in on a slide and look at it through a microscope. Sometimes it is just semen, sometimes puss and other times small amounts of blood can be present or different combinations of the any of the three.

But with that said it is inflamed prostate causing your issue.

A chronically inflamed prostate can become a bacterial infection that's why I mentioned puss above. Not an std or anything!

Good explanation, as well agree :)

My first thought was nonbacterial prostatitis. Although, bacterial very well could be. Both share similar symtoms in the beginning stages. Thereafer bacterial prostatitis generally will show outward signs such as foul smelling urine, fever and malaise.

Nevertheless, this really should be further evaluated.

Thebigone, are you taking any ephedrine?

Good explanation, as well agree :)

My first thought was nonbacterial prostatitis. Although, bacterial very well could be. Both share similar symtoms in the beginning stages. Thereafer bacterial prostatitis generally will show outward signs such as foul smelling urine, fever and malaise.

Nevertheless, this really should be further evaluated.

Thebigone, are you taking any ephedrine?

I actually do take ephedrine at times, can you please elaborate on its effects in regards to this issue?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear