over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Read something funny in MuscleMag recently

IF my memory is correct Ronnie has a Master's in Accounting and was the Top in his class.. So i Guess he can count his Diet plan out with some detail

Man if you haven't had some Wheat Grits with 4-5 Fried Eggs in them topped with some Turkey Bacon you haven't lived!

JR:D

I wonder if he puts his beef in the blender with his grits and all that other crap he puts in the blender to make that slop he eats every morning. Yuck! Have you seen how it's all just blended together? I don't know how he eats that crap. Sure, it'll make you big, grits is what you feed the pigs to get em big. But the taste. Day after day. He's the only bodybuilder that eats grits on a regular basis that I know.

I thought that too until I vaguely remember Cutler saying something in a video about eating grits instead of oats (this was in the last year or so I believe). He said the oats bloated him.

was amazed with some of his food conbinations but he is ronnie, the king lol

I wonder if he puts his beef in the blender with his grits and all that other crap he puts in the blender to make that slop he eats every morning. Yuck! Have you seen how it's all just blended together? I don't know how he eats that crap. Sure, it'll make you big, grits is what you feed the pigs to get em big. But the taste. Day after day. He's the only bodybuilder that eats grits on a regular basis that I know.

I don't mix mine in a blender, but grits w/ butter and salt and pepper...goddamn, they're good. Maybe add a little tabasco if you're feeling it.

Whites, grits, and Molly Mcbutter Cheese seasoning. I think he was doing it like every morning for quite a while.

I have nothing against Coleman, just wish some of these guys would be real. That asshole that killed the chick was upfront about it. Tiitus. That guy's moral compass was pointing so far south that I would swear he was an agent of Satan. Laughing about killing the girl, offering his wife to other men, etc.

I never understood why ppl think these pros owe it to US to talk about what kinda gear they use or how much they use of it? I just dont get it...they dont owe us anything...its none of our bizz how much gear they took. And lets be honest...lets say that Ronnie does come out and list every single steroid,HGH, slin and peptide that he ever used from day one and the dose of them.....is that really going to turn any of us into pro bodybuilders? Is it going to make any of us bigger? Stronger? Harder? Leaner? Is it going to really make any one of us sleep better at night?

The answer is HELL NO to everyone of those questions. Well maybe some ppl would actually sleep better at night because some are so damn addicted to trying to find out what the pros use that if they spent half that much energy in the gym and kitchen they would be light years ahead of where they are now.

Now I will tell you what chaps my ass...is when pros talk about these tiny little ass cycles that they used....Makes me feel like they think we are stupid....I would rather that they not say anything at all...or even say " I dont use gear" then try to make me believe that they turned pro at 275 lbs by using just 500 mg of test and 300 mg of deca.....give me a break with that shit already.

But the bottom line is...the pros do not owe us anything....and as far as Ronnie eating beef? I am sure he eats beef 2-3 maybe 4 times per day....so really he isnt lying about anything there....and I am sure he really truly believes that it helped him get to the size that he is today.

"errbody wanna be a body builda, but dont noone wanna eat no heavy azz steak!"

I have nothing against Coleman, just wish some of these guys would be real. That asshole that killed the chick was upfront about it. Tiitus. That guy's moral compass was pointing so far south that I would swear he was an agent of Satan. Laughing about killing the girl, offering his wife to other men, etc.

So, you want these guys to admit publicly that they are practicing illegal activity? You want them to admit openly that they use illegal drugs? Why don't you contact your local newspaper and tell them of the current and past cycles you've run, but more importantly, what you are currently taking. See how that goes. These men owe it to nobody to share any information about their supplement intake, legal or illegal.

Probably the #1 reason is for legal reasons and 2nd being they don't want the 14 yr old kid thinking if they take a bottle of tren they too will be a freak. BB'rs already carry a nasty stigma (all roids) and try to downplay it. Most of these guys preach nutrition as it is key for them along with the drugs. We can get into a whole other thread about how it's all drugs and nutrition isn't as important as everyone makes it out to be, but please let's not.

in terms of nutrition, RC has never struck me as the sharpest tool in the shed

:p

Why is that? I've have his "road to redemption" dvd and he doesn't eat crap in it. I'm interested in you perspective on this

I never understood why ppl think these pros owe it to US to talk about what kinda gear they use or how much they use of it? I just dont get it...they dont owe us anything...its none of our bizz how much gear they took. And lets be honest...lets say that Ronnie does come out and list every single steroid,HGH, slin and peptide that he ever used from day one and the dose of them.....is that really going to turn any of us into pro bodybuilders? Is it going to make any of us bigger? Stronger? Harder? Leaner? Is it going to really make any one of us sleep better at night?
The answer is HELL NO to everyone of those questions. Well maybe some ppl would actually sleep better at night because some are so damn addicted to trying to find out what the pros use that if they spent half that much energy in the gym and kitchen they would be light years ahead of where they are now.

Now I will tell you what chaps my ass...is when pros talk about these tiny little ass cycles that they used....Makes me feel like they think we are stupid....I would rather that they not say anything at all...or even say " I dont use gear" then try to make me believe that they turned pro at 275 lbs by using just 500 mg of test and 300 mg of deca.....give me a break with that shit already.

But the bottom line is...the pros do not owe us anything....and as far as Ronnie eating beef? I am sure he eats beef 2-3 maybe 4 times per day....so really he isnt lying about anything there....and I am sure he really truly believes that it helped him get to the size that he is today.

Even IF he or anyone else came out with a detailed HONEST rundown of what they've done over the years, people would still cry BS. People would claim they did more or less. So, there is no answer to give

Actually Ronnie has detailed what to take to get as big as him. Under his pseudonym GH-15.

:D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner