over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Research KITS??

Mojo Rising

Registered
A friend of mine ordered from them, even though I endorse Katoik only as thats who i deal with, and has recieved no kits in 3 weeks. He has also sent 4 emails with no repsonse. Does anyone know of anything happening over at researchkits??? I cant find anything out and have found nothing on the boards?

same thing

Wow....sounds like me. 4-5 emails and ordered 3 weeks ago. No response, no kits. But hey, my cc was billed!

Same for me. Over 3 weeks and no kit. They wont answer my emails either. :mad:

Isn't this the one that got busted for shit like GBL? I'll try and search (think it was posted here).

xcel

We use to refer people to Research Kits when they first started in the busines, but as of late we have had way too many complaints about them. Im really sorry to hear about these problems but when it came to the point to where they wouldnt even respond to moderators emails about peoples orders we had no choice but to warn our members not to do business with them. Its really sad as they were good when they first hit the scene.

Well

My friend ordered nothing illegal obviously from there and has no problems with pursuing getting his money back. What options are out there, legally etc?? They billed his card no problem, but no product.

have him call his cc and have them credit him for the money.. the will try to call the business but, it is doubtful he will respond.. he will get his money back..

LATS said:
have him call his cc and have them credit him for the money.. the will try to call the business but, it is doubtful he will respond.. he will get his money back..
Only issue here is a person has like 30 days after billing to dispute charges. Hopefully it's not too late!

xcel

xcelbeyond said:

Only issue here is a person has like 30 days after billing to dispute charges. Hopefully it's not too late!

xcel

=) Not 100% correct. A person has a full year after the date of transaction to file for a CB(chargeback) . Since this was an online order, the company will have to provide proof of delivery, without that proof of delivery, he'll win the CB with no problem.

Once he contacts his bank, they'll go directly to his CC processing company, and he'll recieve credit on his card.

My advice to everyone here, is he hasn't sent your stuff and you paid with a credit card, don't just lose out, file for a CB and get your money back.

oh and also, just a word of advice here. for the guys that have a debit/credit card. always use the credit option as you're 100% by Visa and MasterCards rules and regulations. With debit now, it's the same as cash, so if something goes wrong, you're SOL.

JW

Me too

still waiting on T3 & it has been 24days, derek has not returned even 1 e-mail...they suck

They did me wrong like that one time and I disputed the charges with my card company. It got their attention and they answered my emails and got me my stuff quick. Some times you have got to play hardball, but this shit that went down with Liquid research may have made these boys panic. Who knows.

|--[\\\]>---------- What i dont understand is, many ppl, as it seems, on this board has ordered from them...WHY? we as professionalmuscle, endourse AND BACK 150% Kaotik Chem. they have had 00000000000 complaints, so why not use them? I have had the best experience with KC and will turn to NO OTHER for any of my needs.

p.s. Fishtown...glad you found your way over hear and not just hiding over at Freakz! LOL!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131