over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Researchstop: RE: renaming of products

Macro

Kilo Klub Member
taken from the sponsor forum... but also got something similar in email....

There seems to be some confusion about the research chemicals at Researchstop.com.
RSI has recently changed the product titles on our website from the generic chemical names to our own brand names. Below is a list of the new brand names and the “compare to” generic product titles. The actual products have not changed.

Old name.......... New name
anastrozole... AnaSolut 1mg/ml 60ml 60mg Total
clomiphene... ClomSolut 50mg/ml 60ml 3000mg total
exemestane.. ExemSolut 25mg/ml 60ml 1500mg Total
finasteride.... FinaSolut 5mg/ml 60ml 300mg Total
isotretinoin... IsoSolut 80ml 20mg/ml 1600 mg Total
letrozole....... LetroSolut 2.5mg/ml 60ml 150mg Total
pramipexole... PramiSolut 1mg/ml 60ml 60mg Total
selegeline.... SelegSolut 60ml 10mg/ml Total 600mg
sildenafil..... SildenSolut 25mg/ml 60ml 1500mg Total
tadalafil...... TadalaSolut 30mg/ml 60ml 1800mg Total
tamoxifen.... TamoSolut 20mg/ml 60ml 1200mg Total
toremifene... ToreSolut 70ml 50mg/ml Total 3500mg

how soon did this take effect? i just purchased some tomaxifen about 2 or 3 weeks ago and it was still called tomaxifen

sometime between sept 28 and oct 2. ie last week. though only the product titles changed as of right now, believe they are still working out how they wanted to update labels. (so people may order and it still be same old label). believe that this was precipated in part because of very strong positive reviews that might not specify RS, and thus sellers with substandard-- even bunk product--- these sellers have been reaping the benefits of all the positive feedback on RS's products (when in many cases it was these very sellers inferior products that made people leary of the research market)

as long as the quality of the product and the service doesnt change i will still buy from them

as long as the quality of the product and the service doesnt change i will still buy from them

then pretty sure that you will continue to be happy and adjust to the new name game (and as it been explained to this poster..... the need for use of tradename was precipitated by those "playing" at and utilizing the lack of tradename to benefit them (when such was... of course... unwarranted) and also to cause extraneous issues for RS.

sad, but also sadly foreseeable that the numerous hacks and quacks in the research and generic gear trade would try such underhanded tactics. if they just spent a bit of time and money, their product would not be so shite, and then they would not have piggy back or attack as they have.

Well I've done some research, and just want to know what is the best product on the list for gyno..?

To be more specific, once gyno has begun setting in..?

Thanks

Iron, what have you been taking that caused the gyno?

If you used a progestin like tren or deca, you can have prolactin based gyno

If so, i've read pramipaxole and letrozole for above

If not prolactin, just letrozole can help.

I'm not prone to gyno, so i cannot give you personal feedback, hopefully someone else can chime in.

Iron, what have you been taking that caused the gyno?

If you used a progestin like tren or deca, you can have prolactin based gyno

If so, i've read pramipaxole and letrozole for above

If not prolactin, just letrozole can help.

I'm not prone to gyno, so i cannot give you personal feedback, hopefully someone else can chime in.

Thanks Animal...No gyno yet...was just curious what Researchstop's best product is for getting rid of it....just being safe....

Future......sus/deca/d-bol

when one is treating gynecomastia, best is relative. as user response will vary as will suppression profile.

generally one can only benefit from both aromatase (estrogen conversion) suppression ... ie exemestane or letrozole (anastrozole for some, generally those will highly central conversion as opposed to peripheral-- bodyfat).... and prolactin suppression (pramipexole, cabergoline and to a lesser extent selegiline).

calorie moderation, to suppress plasma insulin/igf-1 as well as reduction of saturated fats and high omega-6 intake, particularly arachidonic acid rich foods--- red meat being one, can also be very beneficial... insulin for obvious reasons and the fats because they are converted to inflammatory eicosanoids which enhance and maintain tissue growth...

when one is treating gynecomastia, best is relative. as user response will vary as will suppression profile.

generally one can only benefit from both aromatase (estrogen conversion) suppression ... ie exemestane or letrozole (anastrozole for some, generally those will highly central conversion as opposed to peripheral-- bodyfat).... and prolactin suppression (pramipexole, cabergoline and to a lesser extent selegiline).

calorie moderation, to suppress plasma insulin/igf-1 as well as reduction of saturated fats and high omega-6 intake, particularly arachidonic acid rich foods--- red meat being one, can also be very beneficial... insulin for obvious reasons and the fats because they are converted to inflammatory eicosanoids which enhance and maintain tissue growth...

Thanks fro the reply Marco....I never had gyno....not really sure what I'm going to be putting together here soon to do in a couple of weeks, but in simple terms I guess I'm looking for a 1) 2) 3) in order of being a gyno killer..

Thanks fro the reply Marco....I never had gyno....not really sure what I'm going to be putting together here soon to do in a couple of weeks, but in simple terms I guess I'm looking for a 1) 2) 3) in order of being a gyno killer..

letrozole is the strongest... but as mentioned that does not make it the best.

generally reccomend that people use exemestane as the base, with exceptions, and letrozole if a flare occurs.

selegiline or pramipexole (prami preferred, though its not for everyone, because of significant other benefits and its potency) are solid options for prolactin suppression (though selegiline is less effective because it increases dopamine prevalance-- so it has a bit of push pull on prolactin production). cabergoline is very good, but there are issues with higher and longer term dosing that make it less appealing. its also does not have the same GH benefits that prami does nor the protective and potentially regenerative effects that both prami and selegiline have with respect to D2-like receptors and associated neurons. other d2 like receptor agonists can be beneficial, though they are not as widely available and have other mixed activities that have not been explored to the same extent.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws