mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana claims training arms for 8 hours.

thats cool but why the hate? he dosent shit on little guys like you..you must have never seen him in person he isnt that strange looking but he is big and his arms dont look oiled up as much as you like to think..

YOu are so spot on. I walked up to him and asked if I could take a pic with him. I only took 3 at the Arnold Classic but he's an interesting guy so I thought it would be cool to see the comparison. The first thing he said to me was, "man you are ripped". Which is funny because I took that to mean you are a skinny man. I was a few weeks from competing and was a legit 280. I think he said he was right at 300. He was honestly double my size, so much bigger that it was ridiculous. He is so ginormous its just crazy. But it doesn't look freaky other then just being much bigger then everyone else. I've never heard of him being condescending to anyone. He actually acted like he was impressed with how lean I was, and wasn't arrogant one bit. After the pics we went behind the booth and did some lines of preworkout.

YOu are so spot on. I walked up to him and asked if I could take a pic with him. I only took 3 at the Arnold Classic but he's an interesting guy so I thought it would be cool to see the comparison. The first thing he said to me was, "man you are ripped". Which is funny because I took that to mean you are a skinny man. I was a few weeks from competing and was a legit 280. I think he said he was right at 300. He was honestly double my size, so much bigger that it was ridiculous. He is so ginormous its just crazy. But it doesn't look freaky other then just being much bigger then everyone else. I've never heard of him being condescending to anyone. He actually acted like he was impressed with how lean I was, and wasn't arrogant one bit. After the pics we went behind the booth and did some lines of preworkout.

!? :confused::eek:LOL!

I'm in :food-:mil
-JS

Last edited:
now i understand your fear of oil..your guys are outa control!..lol..and your small compared to my wife sooooo..

Don't remember being so close to your wife that you could compare my size to hers. Or maybe I was too drunk that night.

SERIES FOUR Ep.#9 8-Hour Arm Marathon - YouTube

Well the video says it all, but the reason I started this thread is do guys like Rich really thinkg people are that gullible? I mean wouldn't you feel bad lying like this or am I hatin on the guy has he really done an "8 hour armmarathon"?

What's your opinion I feel like it's a complete lie and it actually makes me a little dissapointed. I mean he doesn't have to admit to seo usage but dont go around spewing this type of bullshit.

he ;left out the SYNTHOL BRO>>>>

big fuckign deal...

Don't remember being so close to your wife that you could compare my size to hers. Or maybe I was too drunk that night.

I had to post it because she always reads your posts and thought you had size and realized your just a little shit talker..she said post up a back shot and she will post one,,don't be scared..lol..even a biceps..she dosent understand
Why all the hate when you don't even bodybuilder

I had to post it because she always reads your posts and thought you had size and realized your just a little shit talker..she said post up a back shot and she will post one,,don't be scared..lol..even a biceps..she dosent understand
Why all the hate when you don't even bodybuilder

Well, she didn't complain about size last time we met.

Anyways, there it is:

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

And since we're comparing notes, here's milady:

**broken link removed**

Wanna try this just for the hell of it. Miss the sorness in the arms.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

See I don't get guys on this site.

Let me ask you something?

What do you want this guy to say?

Lets say BSN contacts you and says "Hi we would like to sponsor you for 6000 dollars a month, including travel fees to expos, a stipend to eat and such when you get there and other perks"..."We want you to represent us in a good light and do videos for us"

What are you going to say to that?

"Um no I cannot take your $72000 a year to train and eat because I must tell the various guys on message boards that I use 1500mgs of test, a lot of tren, deca, and masteron and I shoot a great deal of it in my arms....actually all of it in my arms"

This is the same thing when I see bodybuilding.com guys and other sites scoffing that Ronnie Coleman says he is natural or Dexter Jackson in interviews...

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT THEM TO SAY? "Yes I juice like a MF, and I know its scheduled drugs and I repeatedly break the law...I know this will probably get my multi thousands of dollars sponsorship canceled because Im admitting to be a criminal but who cares......the guys on bodybuilding.com are happy now that I told the truth"!

I think the next time you are disappointed that a pro bodybuilder or amateur bodybuilding didn't admit to illegal endeavors I think a lot of people should pause and think what they would do in that situation .....because Ill tell you straight out....if you let a 100 thousand dollar sponsored contract go down the drain from (one of the large supplement companies) because you wanted to be truthful to MUSCLEGUY2011 on Muscular Development.....You are a freaking idiot!

So to Rich Piana I say.....we know the deal....just like Non idiots in bodybuilding knew the deal when Ronnie had to tell Entertainment tonite and the Night show that he was natural........I get it...I cant understand why others cannot.

With that said....it is interesting seeing his pre-massive site injection arm pictures

Attachments

• Scan0032_zpsb2c0a43d.jpg
    Scan0032_zpsb2c0a43d.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 20,201
  • Scan0031_zpsf8c4cb5c.jpg
    Scan0031_zpsf8c4cb5c.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 66,592
Last edited:
compard to the after result...

Attachments

• rich%20piana.jpg
    rich%20piana.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 417,669
I don't see this as much different than when I was 14 and buying muscle tech because the pros like lee did before and afters with it and I was stupid enough to sorta believe it. Sure it's not even real muscle but the lying part is irrelevant, it's not like he competes or could tell the truth if he wanted too. He's not really hurting anyone. At least he's honest he uses gear so people dont think they are gonna look like him from Supps he is selling.

Last edited:

You didn't get my point.

I don't have a problem with people on either side of the fence.
If Phil Heath and Jay Cutler say they got massive using Cell-tech, I'm fine with that.

Problem with Piana is: you have a guy that brags about being 100% honest about everything and talks about AAS and SEO's on youtube videos. Then he hides the most important aspect of his physique, which is having huge amounts of plastic injected to his body. And on top of that, he looks like Michelin Man.

I just don't get why this guy is sort of a muscle celebrity. To me, he represents the same as Gregg Valentino, Danilo Furlan or any other synthol freak. This is not a good look or something that kids should be looking up to.

I know this wasn't directed at me. But just want to give my opinion as I think many think the same. It doesn't bother me when guys lie or say they are natural.. of course they do... they would be stupid to tell the truth. What annoys me is why they may say aas users are lazy and this and that and how you can reach every goal naturally. In addition to when guys simply bullshit about dose. So it takes the legality issues out of it as they admit to using(outside doctors prescription) but it's something like 200mg test and 200mg deca to get to 250 pounds and 5%. Basically bullshitters annoy me... but if RC wants to say he is natural that is fine with me. However (just an example) if RC was to come out now and say you don't need drugs to look like me in my prime. How drugs are for lazy people and just use my new protein to build the muscle... that would annoy me.

See I don't get guys on this site.

Let me ask you something?

Lets say BSN contacts you and says "Hi we would like to sponsor you for 6000 dollars a month, including travel fees to expos, a stipend to eat and such when you get there and other perks"..."We want you to represent us in a good light and do videos for us"

What are you going to say to that?

"Um no I cannot take your $72000 a year to train and eat because I must tell the various guys on message boards that I use 1500mgs of test, a lot of tren, deca, and masteron and I shoot a great deal of it in my arms....actually all of it in my arms"

This is the same thing when I see bodybuilding.com guys and other sites scoffing that Ronnie Coleman says he is natural or Dexter Jackson in interviews...

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT THEM TO SAY? "Yes I juice like a MF, and I know its scheduled drugs and I repeatedly break the law...I know this will probably get my multi thousands of dollars sponsorship canceled because Im admitting to be a criminal but who cares......the guys on bodybuilding.com are happy now that I told the truth"!

I think the next time you are disappointed that a pro bodybuilder or amateur bodybuilding didn't admit to illegal endeavors I think a lot of people should pause and think what they would do in that situation .....because Ill tell you straight out....if you let a 100 thousand dollar sponsored contract go down the drain from (one of the large supplement companies) because you wanted to be truthful to MUSCLEGUY2011 on Muscular Development.....You are a freaking idiot!

So to Rich Piana I say.....we know the deal....just like Non idiots in bodybuilding knew the deal when Ronnie had to tell Entertainment tonite and the Night show that he was natural........I get it...I cant understand why others cannot.

With that said....it is interesting seeing his pre-massive site injection arm pictures

It wasn't directed at anyone...I was saying it in a general sense

I know it wasn't matey that why I stated. I think worrying about what anyone else is doing is silly. But people obviously do care as all the pro drug threads blow up more than anything else. I often think posting in such threads is pointless. But it does annoy me when I see guys bullshitting. Not telling the truth for your freedom and/or career is 100% understandable and the right thing to do. But actively bullshitting all the time shows a lot about someones character.

Regarding Rich and what Allex states I completely understand. He portrays himself as being no bullshit and100% honest but he hides the truth all the time. But atleast he doesn't say the reason his arms are like that are his training etc. But sure saying how bad synthol is and creating a vid about it whilst your whole body is full of pmma is just wrong. It's abit like saying test is crap and I used it once and hated it and it's so not needed to reach your goals whilst you have 5 grams of eq in your system. I am a fan of Rich and he is in an awkward position but I have seen a few videos of him were he says things that make me think wtf.

You didn't get my point.

If Phil Heath and Jay Cutler say they got massive using Cell-tech, I'm fine with that.

Problem with Piana is: you have a guy that brags about being 100% honest about everything and talks about AAS and SEO's on youtube videos. Then he hides the most important aspect of his physique, which is having huge amounts of plastic injected to his body. And on top of that, he looks like Michelin Man.

I just don't get why this guy is sort of a muscle celebrity. To me, he represents the same as Gregg Valentino, Danilo Furlan or any other synthol freak. This is not a good look or something that kids should be looking up to.

I guess you are right about the honesty part. I think the reason he is a quasi celebrity is because of his style in clothes and tattoos, people like that fake gangster thing.

You didn't get my point.

You have the most obnoxious posts. Do you ever just let anything go? ...we get it you're panties are in a bunch over rich piana get over it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

This is not a good look or something that kids should be looking up to.

I dont even have any kids but if I did I would want them to stay far away from competitive bodybuilding altogether. There are so many other healthier things they could do where they can make way more money and save their health than this rat race.

I dont even have any kids but if I did I would want them to stay far away from competitive bodybuilding altogether. There are so many other healthier things they could do where they can make way more money and save their health than this rat race.

I would love to see my son involved with natty bb.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws