over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ricky Hatton vs Floyd Mayweather Jr RUMOUR

thedonker

Registered
Well I have seen this on the news and I hope this goes ahead. This has got the potential to be a thriller like one of the old ALi fights. Will be the biggest payday for the 2 of them I would guess, just hope they actually get in the ring, my guess is Madison Square Garden, BIGTIME.

Go Ricky !!!!:)

must admit he looked in the best shape I have ever seen him for the last fight. I would like to see Mayweather shut up for once.

As an x armature boxer I can tell you from watching hundreds of fights live and televised, hundreds of styles, Ricky will knock Floyd the HELL OUT. "Last fight interview quote....

"...Well I think you've seen more action in four rounds than you've seen [in the whole of] Mayweather's career," he said.

VERY TRUE....

Last edited:
this will be an awesome fight!

I mean one of the best lineups in history.......

Arent they each asking circa $12 million?......thatw ould be Hattons biggest pay day!! and launch him even frther if he wins!

after being ripped off by buying that delahoya fight boxing will never get another cent from me the ufc fights are cheaper and 100 times more exciting

sorry to jack your thread i'm still pissed after that bs fight!

oH MAN I'd love to see that fight !

THis is my DREAM fight...Ricky Hatton is AWSOME....He would kill punk ass floyd...THis is the definition of a super fight....2 fighters in their prime...Not one fighter in his prime and the other in the prime of his business career in between music albums...Have that shit in MAnchester holy shit if Hatton didnt kill Floyd then the fans will...11,000 Brits made the way to Vegas to watch him fight Castillo, Imagine how many would come for this fight...Hatton is the only guy that can match mayweaters speed...Gawd I hope this happens..

The two big fights for Hatton is either Cotto or Mayweather and the more sensible option of the two is Mayweather his style is made for Hatton and if they do make it the hit man should get a decent tune up fight before with Malignaggi who will make him think and chase him down a bit. Cotto Hatton would be an all time classic.
If this Hatton Mayweather happens it will have to be in the states because there will be much better PPV revenue.

please floyd will win.

Mayweather all the way!

Mayweather is too fast and to sound of a boxer for Hatten!

nahhh...

Ok, lets think back to when Mayweather fought Castillo. Castillo is VERY slow on his turns and recovery. HAtten will corner Floyd and kill his organs, no question. Every hard hitter Folyd has fought has been slow. Even that guy that TKOed Gotti and lost to Floyd for Guatemala, slow as brand new Heinz ketchup i the glass bottle.

Cotto and Hatten both body punisher's....I will have to give the nod o Cotto.

I am not a fight analyst I am calling it by what I feel. I also have to mention, training camp, overall well being (health) and your corner make up for a very large percent of your chance for victory.

Mayweather would embarass Hatton. Hatton is a good fighter, but nowhere near the level Mayweather is. Hatton could'nt handle welterweight and had to move back down to 140. Mayweather is way to fast and hard to hit for him.

Doesn't Hatten have another fight or two to go before he gets at Floyd?

Well...

You guys know Im going to say Hatton because I think Floyd is punk. I do not like his style, his antics, the way he presents himself at all. Hatton is a blue collar fighter, with serious ability. And he pulled the trigger on Floyd with his mouth after the fight "Well I think you've seen more action in four rounds than you've seen in Mayweather's career" LOL I like that....

If it does go down i hope Hatton destroys him. Mayweather is too cocky for his own good.

THIS FIGHT HAS TO HAPEN, JUST LOOK AT THE OPINIONS ON THIS THREAD,

Talk about sell seats. Who will win, well I don't know on that score, I just think it will be an awesome spectacle.

On the UFC thing, I agree, I enjoy that too, but my father was a boxer and it is in my irish blood, so boxing has it for me. However I bloody hate the higher weight cats these days, the fights are too slow and the fighters don't recover fast enough from a punching spurt. Over the years and I suppose since the peak of Tyson, I have and am enjoying midleweight or lower classes.

I'd love to see it. Ricky is a very honest, hard working fighter. I'm still hurting that he beat Kostya and it's a real shame Kostya is at the end of his career or a re-match would've been one of THE fights of history. Hell, the original fight was one of the hardest fought matches I've ever seen and Ricky edged Kostya out purely on work ethic, desire and intensity. He deserved it.

Ricky seems to know what he can and can't do and plays to his strengths, and he works damned hard in the ring and leaves nothing to chance. It will take a great boxer to beat him. That said, a great and more naturally gifted boxer CAN beat him, but they'd want to turn up 100% on the day. I think Ricky would beat Mayweather unless Mayweather really turned on the best he is capable of. And can he really do that at this stage? If he does, then good luck to him.

IronMike

You guys really think Hatton is that good? You think he could beat Oscar too? I'm not hating on Hatton, it just seems most people don't like Mayweather as a person and forget how good a boxer he is. Bad match up for Hatton.
Read some of the boxing sites, Hatton has turned down fighting Mayweather twice already. He's calling him out now and Floyd said he would fight him this fall, so we'll see.

You guys really think Hatton is that good? You think he could beat Oscar too? I'm not hating on Hatton, it just seems most people don't like Mayweather as a person and forget how good a boxer he is. Bad match up for Hatton.
Read some of the boxing sites, Hatton has turned down fighting Mayweather twice already. He's calling him out now and Floyd said he would fight him this fall, so we'll see.

De la Hoya or you serious??? Hatton is very fast with good power...Mayweather would be offstruck by Rickys pressure...And ricky is strong enough to back mayweather in a corner and not let him float out...I see this as a very bad matchup for Mayweather since he seems lately to be developing De la hoya syndrome ( like when he fought Trinidad)...Running and dancing...Not a popular way to fight anymore and Hatton has the endurance and energy to track him down...And Hatton will be throwing a lot of body shots which by the 8th round would have Mayweather fatigued...I dont know I think a lot people get to blinded by the glitz and glamour of Mayweather...

I'd love to see it. Ricky is a very honest, hard working fighter. I'm still hurting that he beat Kostya and it's a real shame Kostya is at the end of his career or a re-match would've been one of THE fights of history. Hell, the original fight was one of the hardest fought matches I've ever seen and Ricky edged Kostya out purely on work ethic, desire and intensity. He deserved it.

Ricky seems to know what he can and can't do and plays to his strengths, and he works damned hard in the ring and leaves nothing to chance. It will take a great boxer to beat him. That said, a great and more naturally gifted boxer CAN beat him, but they'd want to turn up 100% on the day. I think Ricky would beat Mayweather unless Mayweather really turned on the best he is capable of. And can he really do that at this stage? If he does, then good luck to him.

IronMike

The problem with Hatton is that he cant resist binge drinking and eating big! and thats where he piles on stupid amounts of weight and then goes to lose it for the fight.....he really has no control on his diet.......this is well known.....and in some of his previous fights.....he has shown to slip up!

I am hoping that this was because he got complacent in the UK and that he werent bothered...but going to the States; he cant do this!.....He knows it! If he beats Mayweather jesus!...can you imagine the $$$$ he'd be in for! Hell make more in the folowing 12-15 months then he has in his entire boxing career!

But his body shots are surreall and do def inflict pain! and thats what hell take advantage of on Mayweather!

This is one fight Id love to see! and I never pay for PPV lol but for this I would!

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner