over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Steve Michalik

Rex Feral

Registered
Steve Michalik dead at 63. Found by his girlfriend, self inflicted gun shot wound. Recently received a kidney transplant.

Rex.

God rest his soul. He had a hard life. Makes me ashamed when I feel bad about mine.

Watched a couple youtube video's .
Seemed very personable .
I believe he was from the Weider publication days .
A great loss

**broken link removed**

Thats what we felt as well Robert.

IPG

It was DA ROIDS DAT KILL HIM BRAH

A great loss indeed!

**broken link removed**

Thats what we felt as well Robert.

IPG

According to Michalik, he has suffered many serious health problems due to his steroid use. It started with him passing blood in his urine; a sign of the multiple liver tumors doctors later discovered. After recovering from these bouts with cancer Michalik suffered a heart attack, followed by a stroke. Since then, he has been against the use of steroids. Steve passed away May 24 2012

Is this true?

RIP Steve....I remember him from his insane 60 sets per bodypart training.

This is sad. So is the "roids" response.

This is sad. So is the "roids" response.

+1.

And what is it with the word "brah"? It seems like that's all I see/hear anymore since that Bounty Hunter show came on.

Maybe I'm just turning more cranky in my old age.

The roids response was very appropriate. Michalik has done more damage to the bodybuilding life when it comes to steroids than anyone else apart from Alzado.

You sure it was a gun shot wound and not the green ooze that would come out of his pores everytime he used steroids that killed him??

Liver cancer. Heart attack, stroke. From "roid" use. The gun was the final "pin".

It's drug abuse. Another sad case of self destruction.

Honestly, bodybuilding does need to change; SOMETHING needs to happen, some form of drug-testing, just SOMETHING.

We also need a REAL commissioning body like the NBA, NFL and MLB. Bodybuilding, as it is and always has been, is designed to take advantage of the ATHLETES themselves. Sadly, all competitors are victims..

The GREAT Robby Robinson has been very vocal about all of this lately, I suggest adding him as a friend on Facebook if you want to be enlightened..

Last edited:
The roids response was very appropriate. Michalik has done more damage to the bodybuilding life when it comes to steroids than anyone else apart from Alzado.

You sure it was a gun shot wound and not the green ooze that would come out of his pores everytime he used steroids that killed him??

:yeahthat:The sad part is that people are going to keep perpetuating the damage after he is gone.

steve use to say that he knew he was on enough gear when he was pissing blood...no wonder he needed a kidney ...

I'm glad Big A said it so I don't get jumped on!

Do you guys really remember who this guy was? He took huge dosages, did insane over training, and then when his health went bad, he blamed it all on steroids...Forgetting the fact that he was one of the biggest abusers out there! He has taken it upon himself to speak out against steroids ever since then!! What he should have done was educate people and say...Hey, don't abuse steroids like I did! If you're going to use steroids then start by taking these precautionary measures, A,B,C,etc, which I didn't, and remember these other guidelines, etc, etc!

I feel for the people that loved and cared for him.

Glad big A said it, am I the only one that thinks it's a douchebag move to take a kidney and then kill yourself....how about saving that kidney for someone who wants to live

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131