over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roommate with HIV

kinglewy

Banned
I currently live with a roommate who I know from AA. He is in his fifties and used to shoot meth before he got sober. He contracted both HIV and Hep C. He is always short on cash because he lives off disability, well I told him to tell his doctor next time he goes that he needs HRT and to say that he has no energy or sex-drive.
Is the fact that he has HIV and saying that he's tired all the time enough for a doctor to prescribe him some Test? It would be a great way for him to put a little money in his pocket and would help me at the same time and he is all for it too. I wasn't sure if him having Hep C too would be a problem though?

Would appreciate any insight anyone may have on this subject.
Thanks in advance!

Are you saying that you'd want to deal the testosterone he gets or use it for yourself? Bad idea! Just read some of the horror stories posted around here and other forums... If you use, you're fine. If you deal, then the law will come down on you HARD.

If anything, let him use the steroids to prevent the muscle-wasting effects of AIDS.

No I wouldn't deal it I would use it. Something that valuable I am keeping all to myself:D!!
Also he has no desire to use it himself for some reason. I explained to him how it would help him sustain his body mass but he doesn't seem to care.

Your self gratification on someone else's possibility of needing medication is No big surprise You were in AA.

Sad world we live in.

I am not sure exactly what you are getting at. There is no self gratification about the situation at all. The guy is trying to get by every month on a $600 dollar a month disability check. After he pays rent and his bills he is left with just about nothing. Whats wrong with him asking the doctor for some test and me giving him cash for it? I am gonna order from sponsors and have mine sent through the mail anyway. Why not put some money in his pocket and not only that it will come from a real pharmacy.
And you say it's no surprise because I was in AA. You must have some prejudiced or biased opinion about AA and that is why your sitting at your computer passing judgment on me.

God bless you brother!!:)

how about you just give the guy a few bucks as you said you could afford the juice. how about giving without getting something in return?. if you cant help a friend with aids when you can then you need something besides AA . maybe you will get aids someday and have some scumbag try to benefit from you and see how that makes you feel about that person .. you are a dirtbag buddy and thats the truth . go share your idea at a meeting tonight and see the response you get . maybe this post will open your eyes to what kind of person you really are .. now go look in the mirror and you will be looking at a person who has really hit bottom ..you will be ready for recovery when you realize what you are ...your welcome

to answer your question, generally he would need to show blood work and show low T in order to have it prescribed.....how much would you expect this to get him? how much were you going to pay him for it??? $100 a couple times a year? all around doesn't seem worth it

I am not trying to benefit off anybody. I don't know where you got that from in anything I wrote? I have helped the guy out many times with cash here and there, he also works with me whenever I need help on a job and I pay him well for his work. I don't try to take advantage of anybody in this world...I initialy told him about test for his own benefit, he wasn't really interested, the only reason I even suggested buying them from him was because he confided that he sells his pain-killers (oxy's) to get a few extra bucks. You make it sound as if I found out he had HIV and all of a sudden wanted him to get me test, that aint the way it is at all..you got me all wrong dude! I've known this guy for awhile now and I knew him when I used to party, he is a good friend of mine. I would never try to make personal gain off of him because of his situation. Honestly the situation would benefit him more than it would me...looking at the situation maybe it would look as if I was trying to take advantage or something but I assure you that is not the case.
And by the way, you worry about the dude staring back at you in the mirror, I will worry about the guy I see in mine.

i know guys that do this. one guy in particular buys his GH off the same AIDs patient every month or so. Before the availability of china GH it was pretty common practice around here. Never partook myself, as I just don't feel right about it, but far be it from to judge anyone. Do what you gotta do bro, if he's cool with it and you're cool with it, I don't see a big problem. just make sure you can trust him, cause I don't tell ANYONE, save for my training partner, about my usage - roommates, girlfriends, the more people who know the more likely i am to get screwed one day.

Thanks ROCKEDUP for answering my initial question, and you are right about it not really even being worth it probably. I didn't know how much I was gonna pay him the whole situation was basically me and him sitting at the table drinking coffee in the morning talking hypothetically...so I figured I would post the question on here to see if any one was ever in a similiar situation...I didn't even take into consideration the impropriaty of how it would seem...next time I will consider how my posts may affect others...sorry if anyone was offended and on further reflection I am going to tell him that I don't want it and that he should use it for himself

Thanks ROCKEDUP for answering my initial question, and you are right about it not really even being worth it probably. I didn't know how much I was gonna pay him the whole situation was basically me and him sitting at the table drinking coffee in the morning talking hypothetically...so I figured I would post the question on here to see if any one was ever in a similiar situation...I didn't even take into consideration the impropriaty of how it would seem...next time I will consider how my posts may affect others...sorry if anyone was offended and on further reflection I am going to tell him that I don't want it and that he should use it for himself

Thats a much better idea. Since youre obviously lifting and into bodybuilding maybe you can show him the ropes a bit. Once he gets on the test maybe he will feel up to doing more exercise and you can talk him into working out some if that is financially possible for him. Doing this is going to make you feel a whole lot better about yourself. The UG stuff around these days is pretty cheap and youd not really be saving all that much anyhow by doing that plan.

Incidently your first and second post left myself to believe you were out for yourself due to his ailments. Its how You put it out there. ....

As far as prejudices on you being in AA, generally there's a dependency that brings one to such a situation. ...again your presentation.....on the possible need for TRT for your roommate,your intention of the use for yourself indicates, dependency for your own gratification. You clearly state he doesn't have the desire or feel the need of such treatment.

I'm sure your heart is in the right place and your intention of his well-being is meant with No harm. Its the cause of the desire for Your own gratification...

I'm by No means trying to pass judgment or displace your interest for your roomates well-being. ..

Its How you put it out there My friend.

I am not trying to benefit off anybody. I don't know where you got that from in anything I wrote? I have helped the guy out many times with cash here and there, he also works with me whenever I need help on a job and I pay him well for his work. I don't try to take advantage of anybody in this world...I initialy told him about test for his own benefit, he wasn't really interested, the only reason I even suggested buying them from him was because he confided that he sells his pain-killers (oxy's) to get a few extra bucks. You make it sound as if I found out he had HIV and all of a sudden wanted him to get me test, that aint the way it is at all..you got me all wrong dude! I've known this guy for awhile now and I knew him when I used to party, he is a good friend of mine. I would never try to make personal gain off of him because of his situation. Honestly the situation would benefit him more than it would me...looking at the situation maybe it would look as if I was trying to take advantage or something but I assure you that is not the case.
And by the way, you worry about the dude staring back at you in the mirror, I will worry about the guy I see in mine.

Hm. Guess Im a minority, but I used to trade my extra xanies for ancillaries or whatnot. I never felt anyone was taking advantage of me. I didnt need them, they did, we both made out. No victim.

Your self gratification on someone else's possibility of needing medication is No big surprise You were in AA.

Sad world we live in.

Agreed. He misses thecpoint in his reply. He doesnt understand he is in aa because of his compulsive selfcenteredness. Not a knock on aa. If he was truly a good person he would help his roommate, expecting NOTHING in return

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Spiritual progress not spiritual perfection, I am still working on it. And as far as being a "good" person I try to help people when I can, I am not perfect though. 99.9% of everything I do or think revolves around me, my concerns, and my wants/needs. This is what makes me just another HUMAN BEING.

Last edited:
Its one thing to trade up or buy from someone that has a prescription, I've done this several times.

Its another thing to suggest to someone and to come up with a detailed plan too whom has No desire to pursue This...
In this manner its manipulative, persuasive for self gratification.
To me. ...Its morally wrong.

There's probably No question your mind and heart is in the right place a majority of the time, we're human we're bound to fail.
Shit I do more than I want too...
Kinglewy I'm not putting you down as a person, if I came across that way Sorry.

I find it objective as mentioned above.
Spiritual progress not spiritual perfection, I am still working on it. And as far as being a "good" person I try to help people when I can, I am not perfect though. 99.9% of everything I do or think revolves around me, my concerns, and my wants/needs. This is what makes me just another HUMAN BEING.

I didn't even take into consideration the impropriaty of how it would seem...next time I will consider how my posts may affect others...sorry if anyone was offended and on further reflection I am going to tell him that I don't want it and that he should use it for himself

Yes. You just joined and post this. It makes you sound like a scumbag. Think. Just saying. It still sounds like you taking advantage of someone that could actually get good benefits from it with their disease.

Yes. You just joined and post this. It makes you sound like a scumbag. Think. Just saying. It still sounds like you taking advantage of someone that could actually get good benefits from it with their disease.

:naughty:

I agree w/ Eric. Maybe next time you will think a little more before you post :)

On a different note...:welcome: to PM

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner