over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Running out of GH...GHRH?

I ran MK677 at 25MG and took 3 IUs of Genos a day. I was the same weight at 220 this time, but look thicker then before. The fat just melts off. I know that MK677 works really well when stacked with a longer GH release. I can see how 1295 DAC works with that concept. Also keep in mind, there is legit studies on MK677 in elderly patents and proven results.

That's cool that MK stacks well with HGH. HGH tends to inhibit gh release from GHRH's but MK is a GHRP which still secretes plenty of HGH while synthetic HGH is present. MK-677 is a hell of a deal!

I shook some trees last night, and have a lot of GH from HK and my partner inbound. There were communication issues and a crazy WU issue that had to be resolved. Thus, I am set for quite a while.

However, I am interested in the MK-677.

I could run the MK for a few weeks? All the inbound GH is supported by B serums of over 30, and I am dying to try it. I could hold off for a month, but not much longer.

If so, please PM me a price.

Thank you for all the trouble.

DATBTRUE said the pituitary hgh stores replenish in 3 hours from use of ghrp2/6 with mod grf, but ipamorelin peaks on serum hgh blood tests at the 2 hour mark so it appears to have 2 1/2 times the half life of ghrp2/6. I would think it takes 5 hours to fully replenish hgh stores with ipamorelin.

MK-677 is pumping out hgh like crazy, as you know, with a dozen or more low wave pulses per 24 hour day, and it seems to keep the hgh coming in nice doses so the pituitary is really on top of it's game creating new HGH.

For all the naysayers who don't think peptides do much, I challenge you to take 25mg MK-677 sublingually a couple times a day for a few weeks and then report back to us. MK is unreal at how much it secretes HGH and raises serum igf1.
It is the most convenient and affordable way to go. No injections! One dose a day, or two if you want to push things. Trust me, you'll feel the HGH sides big time and will respond just like you would off real hgh.

Last edited:
That's cool that MK stacks well with HGH. HGH tends to inhibit gh release from GHRH's but MK is a GHRP which still secretes plenty of HGH while synthetic HGH is present. MK-677 is a hell of a deal!

JJB1, I am curious, if one is to start running GH, which are the most effective ones to run along side it? All GHRP's? I personally like Hexarelin the best, would pulsing that several times a day and a big dose of Ipamorelin before bed still be effective when using synthetic?

The CJC's would pretty much be ineffective?

JJB1, I am curious, if one is to start running GH, which are the most effective ones to run along side it? All GHRP's? I personally like Hexarelin the best, would pulsing that several times a day and a big dose of Ipamorelin before bed still be effective when using synthetic?

You want to take the ghrp and GHRH just prior to the synthetic hgh. This allows for the synthetic hgh to ride the gh pulse created by the ghrp and GHRH.
You want a somatostatin inhibitor to keep somatostatin from binding to your free hgh limiting the amount your body will use.
Here is how I would do things using your ghrp preferences.

UPON WAKING and MID AFTERNOON:
200mcg huperzine A(to reduce somatostatin)
(30 min later)
100mcg hexarelin with 100mcg cjc-1295 WITHOUT DAC
(10-20 minutes later)
3.33ius synthetic HGH(inject it IM for higher absorption rate)

BEFORE BED:
.1-.5mg pramipexole(to reduce somatostatin)
500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc-1295 WITHOUT DAC(aka mod grf(1-29))
(10-20 min later)
3.33ius HGH( inject it subQ for slow release)

I'm gonna give MK-677 a go this spring. See if it helps with my knee tendonitis.

JJ.

Thanks for the offer via PM.

I am taking you up on it, just have not gotten around to it.

You mentioned, it stacks with GH...nice.

Does it affect hand numbness?

I've been running a GH, Hex, Ipam protocol for approx. 4 months now; very similar to what JJB1 suggests. Running it along with TRT 200 cyp and 450 Primo weekly. All I can say is---Holy Shit. Very pleased!

JJ.

Thanks for the offer via PM.

I am taking you up on it, just have not gotten around to it.

You mentioned, it stacks with GH...nice.

Does it affect hand numbness?

Yes. It causes hand numbness at high doses. At 25mg per day I didn't get that side effect, but at 75mg I did.

You want to take the ghrp and GHRH just prior to the synthetic hgh. This allows for the synthetic hgh to ride the gh pulse created by the ghrp and GHRH.
You want a somatostatin inhibitor to keep somatostatin from binding to your free hgh limiting the amount your body will use.
Here is how I would do things using your ghrp preferences.

UPON WAKING and MID AFTERNOON:
200mcg huperzine A(to reduce somatostatin)
(30 min later)
100mcg hexarelin with 100mcg cjc-1295 WITHOUT DAC
(10-20 minutes later)
3.33ius synthetic HGH(inject it IM for higher absorption rate)

BEFORE BED:
.1-.5mg pramipexole(to reduce somatostatin)
500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc-1295 WITHOUT DAC(aka mod grf(1-29))
(10-20 min later)
3.33ius HGH( inject it subQ for slow release)
I will save this in case it comes up...thanks a ton

I've been running a GH, Hex, Ipam protocol for approx. 4 months now; very similar to what JJB1 suggests. Running it along with TRT 200 cyp and 450 Primo weekly. All I can say is---Holy Shit. Very pleased!
I am pretty shocked how well JUST the peps work with trt...so I can imagine

I don't think we should get upset at whoever don't believe in peptides, they are not interested in getting as big as we do, no harm there, I am always singled out for using peptides at my gym, yet I am also the biggest and the oldest...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131