YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Russian Pharmaceuticals,Methandienone,5mg Bunk??

JSTJ704

Newbies
I have read many times from different sites that Russian Pharmaceuticals,Methandienone,5mg are fakes russian. The Methandienone is in writtin in english. And that the only real russians are in blister packs. Anyone got any info on this? Is that ture

thanks Jr

A friend of mine got a few bottles of this yrs ago and I spoke with Ret and he said all Russian Methandienone was fake cause it was no longer made, now how true this was not sure.

This is what I found on a forum of a sponsor here at PM...

Nickname: djems (03/13/2010 03:45:59 PM)
Subject: d-bol
Post: le dianabol est rose, de forme exagonal en 5mg. 10mg = coeur bleu ou exagonal de couleur jaune

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nickname: me (03/13/2010 01:38:21 AM)
Subject: screwed
Post: i bought 500 of this shit... none of them hv the beveled edge.... n it doesnt work at all... Does anyone of you have used Geneza product... are they good? Please give some inputs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nickname: joe (03/09/2010 05:46:43 AM)
Subject: dbol
Post: Maybe there are some real tabs just miked in with fakes to improve profits

Nickname: Me (02/24/2010 03:36:21 AM)
Subject: D-bol
Post: so here is the scoop, or at least from my point, i bought 1000 of these and received them all in a bag, looked pretty legit, started taking them, but didn't really feel anything, then i started taking 8 a day and i felt something finally, well i examined the pills a little closer and there is more than 1 different kind of pill in the bag, but looking closely at them, most were totally flat and no beveled edges at all, but then i noticed that there were some pills in the pack that had beveled edges, looking at any AS directory those look legit, and the flat ones, not so much!!!! So after i separated them, i had 200 pills with beveled edges and the rest were all of the crap ones!!!!! I have been taking the beveled edge pills for about a week and they are working nicely!!! But as i said, only 200 of those were in the bag!!! I wouldn't buy these again!!!!Holla

Nickname: mike (02/23/2010 11:50:45 AM)
Post: Okay folks, im going to put it to the test. It would be a rare event that O has a bad product and since I already have these layin around im going to try them and let you all know the real deal. Im an expeienced AAS user so I can tell you if its bunk or not within a week. Here goes.....

Nickname: rajj (02/21/2010 12:28:12 AM)
Subject: d-bol
Post: this product works only if u take 10 tab a day.... I'm prety sure this is nt 5mg

Nickname: rmike (02/06/2010 09:18:03 AM)
Post: I bought a bunch too, have you used them yet workoutfreak? I just placed an order for the hg dbol from jelfa and some test. I was going to use these but idk now.

Nickname: workoutfreak25 (01/28/2010 11:31:51 AM)
Post: I just bought 2000 pills and found out that nobody is having any result at all from these and also found out that the bottle displayed on the photo is the fake. also the pills come in a small bag instead of the bottle, the real pills also are rounded on both sides as this is flat. go to MESO-Rx - Anabolic Steroids, Steroid Profiles, Steroid Pictures, Steroid Books, Bodybuilding and you will see for yourself.

Nickname: mike (01/20/2010 12:18:06 PM)
Subject: dbol?
Post: I know this site has always had good stuff but im curious about this brand of dbol. has anyone tried it and what is the quality?

Nickname: Jdk (11/18/2009 12:56:42 PM)
Subject: ???
Post: What color and shape r they and do they say 5mg on them?

Nickname: Q-Dog (09/10/2008 01:29:26 AM)
Subject: metha-dieone
Post: Yes this is D-Bol a very good agent for building mass

Nickname: dsldog (09/04/2008 01:54:59 PM)
Subject: metha-dieone
Post: yes this is dbol. my advice to you is to start researching the chemical names instead of the generic title. this will make you're cross referencing much easier

Nickname: ?Danny (02/27/2008 08:16:22 PM)
Subject: metha-Dieone
Post: is this D-.bol I have never heard of this brand? 5mg correct? whar color& shape' Thanx D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws