over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SAMASUNG GALAXY S4

so it seems the new Blackberry Z10 and Q10 will have a serious uphill battle with the current and new Galaxy devices.

I want to share a way to get desired (latest launched) item on discount from a website called **broken link removed**

I'm sure by the time my upgrade in August comes around they will be on S5 and all of you will have the S4 LOL

it will be out at end of april.

Oh and it comes with HomeSync and 1TB of storage...one fucking TB!!!!!! :headbang:

do you have a link for this? I still haven't read this 1TB storage space anywhere yet. Thanks.

S4 is a waste of money. I went to shop and compare it to my S3 but its not much difference. S3 is cheaper and I would stay with S3 until the next Samsung comes out even better. Its a waste of money to get S4. But I love Samsung phones!

I can upgrade myself now and am torn between the s3 and s4. I have the note right now.. I may just stay with it ha.. Although I do need to get the screen replaced

I have the S4. I like it a lot more than my parents S3 (faster, has newest android, bigger better screen). Sure it's not revolutionary but it was one hell of an upgrade from my S2!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Jamie bought me an S4 for my birthday a couple of weeks ago and I can honestly say it's the nicest phone I've ever held in my hand.

I have an S4. I'm always using it to post. Easily the best phone on the market right now. However, minor step up from the S3 if you want to hold off for something beefier in another 6 months.

I recommend rooting and installing custom roms to get even more out of your phone.

Has anyone upgraded from S3 to S4 ? Is it worth it ?

Has anyone upgraded from S3 to S4 ? Is it worth it ?

Wife has the S3, I have S4. I've played with both and so probably not. Not a huge advancement (still more than last iPhone though, lol). Could wait another product cycle or get something else new for the holiday season.

If you have anything older though, S4 is easily the best phone out right now. Consumer reports recently agreed.

How's the battery life? This is the one deal breaker for me. If I can't make it through a day without desperately seeking a charge, it's not worth it to me.

S4 is a waste of money. I went to shop and compare it to my S3 but its not much difference. S3 is cheaper and I would stay with S3 until the next Samsung comes out even better. Its a waste of money to get S4. But I love Samsung phones!

ya the 1.9ghz quad-core, 2gigs of ram, and a better screen...exactly the same product.

And that is not considering the air gesture and all the other extra things you can do.

my dad went from an iphone to the s3 (before the s4 was released) and my mom and I upgraded to the s4.

S4 is really fast and the battery life is really great, charges pretty fast also.

The phone is thinner than the S3 and it fits in the hand better (if that makes any sense to you guys).

The air view, smart view, and all the little things that have been added to it has been great. I learn to use all the features of things so I am using them and they are useful. My parents on the other hand are not like me but to them it does not make much of a difference.

The camera is great! Especially if you are taking picture of boards, notes, and other things like that for classes or work they come out fucking amazing. Picture of people are great also but I am not one of those that goes out takes pictures of everything and puts it up on facebook (the OMG look what I've been up to people).

Boot up time is great! Going from completely shut-down to fully boot up with all the apps up and running (which I think I got about high 60 apps I think) in 40-44 seconds.

Overall I LOVE it and I have talked over 6 people into getting it with the first 3 days that came out. It is an incredible phone and the HTC one does not have much on it since as a grown person that I am always on the move I can not be using my phone's speakers to blast things in public.

I could explain everything about the iOS and Android and why you should go with Andriod and if you are getting a new phone why you should be getting the S4 but that would be a huge nerd/business explanation and I don't think anybody cares.

How's the battery life? This is the one deal breaker for me. If I can't make it through a day without desperately seeking a charge, it's not worth it to me.

Battery is larger in this model. Significantly better.

I have s3, love it but if s4 is better I'd upgrade

By the way, s3 had 4 cores 1.2ghz and s4 has 8 core 1.6ghz
S3 had 1gb, s4 has 4gb of ram
S3 8mp camera, s4 has 13mp
Battery went from 1200 to 1600
S3 is 720, s4 is full hd 1080p

Last edited:
to the iphone people who have switched from iphone to s4 or those who switched from S3-S4 to iphone, what were some of the dislikes you had that made you switch over? I have an iphone4 and was thinking of trying the S4. Just want to see if I'm getting anything better before I lay out the $$$.

Thank you

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner