over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SAMASUNG GALAXY S4

Usually they give you 2-4 weeks (depending on company) to try out a phone. I recommend gettin it and trying it out.

Most ppl who switch from iPhone to s4 or even s3 say they are very impressed. The screen, camera, and navigation (if you use it much) are craaazy better. Not to mention speed.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

I have an S4. I'm always using it to post. Easily the best phone on the market right now. However, minor step up from the S3 if you want to hold off for something beefier in another 6 months.

I recommend rooting and installing custom roms to get even more out of your phone.

The S4 is a great device. I always had iPhones and then decided to get the HTC One X+ when it first came out. Thought about the S3 but after using the HTC screen can't really go to an amoled Samsung screen, feels like a visual downgrade after using both.

The HTC One is also a great device rivaling the S4. I'm waiting for an HTC snapdragon 800 device to come out for the next upgrade, that will be tits!

Rooting and custom roms are a must for anyone wanting to get the full potential out of these devices. Xda is a good place to look.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

to the iphone people who have switched from iphone to s4 or those who switched from S3-S4 to iphone, what were some of the dislikes you had that made you switch over? I have an iphone4 and was thinking of trying the S4. Just want to see if I'm getting anything better before I lay out the $$$.

Thank you

Oh bro absolutely, galaxy s4 smokes the new iphones ass that's for sure... I guarantee you that but you just have to get used tot the size and the new things.

I have s3, love it but if s4 is better I'd upgrade

By the way, s3 had 4 cores 1.2ghz and s4 has 8 core 1.6ghz
S3 had 1gb, s4 has 4gb of ram
S3 8mp camera, s4 has 13mp
Battery went from 1200 to 1600
S3 is 720, s4 is full hd 1080p

the ram on the s4 is 2gb.

The US version is 4g LTE compatible but it is a quad core, the one in korea is a 1.6ghz octa-core but it is not 4G LTE compatible which fuck that because that is a lot of internet speed you are giving up.

On the speed test the quad and octa almost scored the same. They were pretty close but not having 4G LTE was such a huge down fall that it was not worth ordering it from over sea.

The S4 is a lot thinner and I believe the S5 is going to have the unbreakable screen.

The iphone 5S that is in work might come with a finger print reader but that is not going to be worth it because it has failed so many times that is just annoying. Especially when your hand is wet they always fail so you can't be cooking or have sweaty hands.

The S4 has one HUGE positive thing. That is that is uber easy to break it down and open it for repair. You can probably get everything open with in couple of minutes. 2-3 minutes tops if you know what you are doing.

Here you go for the screen

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p3a9WrfzZOM#]Samsung Keynote @ CES 2013 - Youm Flexible Displays - Is it Galaxy V Display ?? - YouTube[/ame]!

Finally convinced my gf to switch from her crappy iphone to the S4. not sure why people are so hooked on the iphones anymore. The interface withi android and iphone is very similar, they are both easy to learn, but you can do so much more with the new androids. So much easier to work with and customize.

Love my Note 2 but I have a feeling when she gets her S4 I am going to want to upgrade :)

I got the S4 a few days ago coming up from an S2. The S4 is harder to navigate (things are not as natural) than the S2. Obviously it's much faster and more advanced, but some of the navigation is illogically set up and annoying. And the Bluetooth won't connect to my Bentley while the S2 has no problem.

they are a few samsung s4 being released.

One is the camera one that is basically a slower phone but it is also a point and shoot camera with 10x optical zoom and all that.

Another one is the "active" which is water proof and is the same specs.

There is also another one that is going to have LTE advance which can reach up to a speed of 1gb/s download speed.

So they are releasing 3 more different version of Samsung s4...you can get yours water proofed by this company but it will cost $60.

I got the S4 a few days ago coming up from an S2. The S4 is harder to navigate (things are not as natural) than the S2. Obviously it's much faster and more advanced, but some of the navigation is illogically set up and annoying. And the Bluetooth won't connect to my Bentley while the S2 has no problem.

I sadly don't have a Bentley so I can't help on that a lot but the bluetooth I did have an issue with but it started getting better. Idk how it "fixed" it self but over the course time that I have had it, it started connecting faster and overall just connecting to my car without any issues.

For music I use to have to open spotify and click play every time I entered my car but I switched to google music (which is also $2 cheaper per month and you don't have to hunt for explicit music like you do on spotify) and I no longer have that issue. I did not have that issue with an iphone though

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131