over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SB labs cycle log

This morning was push day. I ordered another red micro mini band so I was able to do banded hammer strength inclines properly today which felt great.

Banded hammer incline-180 plus 2 red micro mini x23x6x3
Flat smith:180x9x4x2
Cable press around(learned these from coach Kassem) 30x18
Hammer shoulder press-190x13x5x3
Dumbell laterals-22.5x16x7x5
Lateral machine-55x19
Dumbell incline skulls-32.5x19x7x3
Dip machine-250x10x5x3
Banded cable push down-42.5 plus 1 orange micro mini for 19

Pretty good workout. Huge pump that felt great

Todays dinner was a homemade ramen bowl. Delicious B4EFAEFB-2E91-4A67-AE41-C6879541F6DC.jpeg

120 grams of carbs from cream of rice and 6 ounces of oj, 60 grams of protein from 1 cup of egg whites and a heaping scoop of isolate, and 28 grams of fat from avomega oil down the hatch
807ABD44-02D1-4E5A-BCF4-5B4E0D2A376F.jpeg

Today was pull day. Here’s how it went

Wide grip pulldowns-175x12x6x3
Rack chins-(video) 20 lb Dumbell in lap 12x5x3
Smith dead stop rows-nice increase here 120x12, 150x8
Prone rows-195x7, 145x10
Cable pullovers-50x14
Dumbell preacher curls-30’s 13x4x2
Cable curls-42.5x11x7x5
Hammer curls 17.5x16

Making some changes to my diet to try and ameliorate some of this diarrhea that my ibs has been causing the past week and a half. I believe that the egg whites might be running right through me. The cup of egg whites per shake will be swapped out with 4 ounces of boiled chicken breast. Im
also going to be cutting the olive oil from my shakes from 2 tbl of oil back to one. I’d really like to get the extra calories from the fat, but I always struggle when eating lots of it. I’m hoping these changes relive some of this, because there’s no way I’m absorbing all the nutrients from my food going to the bathroom this often

Today was pull day. Here’s how it went

Wide grip pulldowns-175x12x6x3
Rack chins-(video) 20 lb Dumbell in lap 12x5x3
Smith dead stop rows-nice increase here 120x12, 150x8
Prone rows-195x7, 145x10
Cable pullovers-50x14
Dumbell preacher curls-30’s 13x4x2
Cable curls-42.5x11x7x5
Hammer curls 17.5x16
Liking the added volume

Liking the added volume
The is is pretty much standard volume for dc 3 way. I do 2 restvpause sets and one straight set per bodypart. However, quad and back thickness exercise are not rest paused due to safety concerns, so they’re given a set of 8-12 and then a heavier set of 4-6. Most workouts come out to about 10 total sets

So all egg whites were swapped for boiled chicken breast yesterday. Too early to tell if it’s this or something else, but I was on the toilet much less yesterday. And squeezing meals in was a little easier

The is is pretty much standard volume for dc 3 way. I do 2 restvpause sets and one straight set per bodypart. However, quad and back thickness exercise are not rest paused due to safety concerns, so they’re given a set of 8-12 and then a heavier set of 4-6. Most workouts come out to about 10 total sets

Yes, 10 total working sets. Not including the fluff or warm-ups. I'm liking keeping my volume lower too and doing this. I do count high rep sets .

So all egg whites were swapped for boiled chicken breast yesterday. Too early to tell if it’s this or something else, but I was on the toilet much less yesterday. And squeezing meals in was a little easier

Switch it up ! Egg whites can make me feel pretty gassy if I eat too much. Chicken is hard to digest, but less issues than egg whites at time. I actually notice more relief rotating protein types.

Switch it up ! Egg whites can make me feel pretty gassy if I eat too much. Chicken is hard to digest, but less issues than egg whites at time. I actually notice more relief rotating protein types.
Not much gas to speak of, but about 2/3 of the way through the day I can’t seem to stay away from the toilet. I don’t know if it’s an egg allergy, or if I just can’t digest pasturized egg whites well, but so far today I’m feeling pretty good not having had any. And ya chicken can be hard to digest, but mine is blended up till it’s smooth so makes it a little easier

Legs this morning went pretty well.
Nordic curls-14x7x4
Dumbell stiff legs-85’s 12x5x3
Lying curls-135x14
Leg press-425x12, 515x7
Hack squat-260x12, 295x8
Leg press widowmaker-390x19
1 set of walking lunges amrap

Diet has been spot on the last 3 days. No diarrhea whatsoever since swapping the egg whites for chicken. So I think it’s safe to say that’s making a difference. Even ate out for my kids birthday today at Texas Roadhouse and restaurant food almost always has me running to the toilet. Doing pretty damn good so far. Also, weight was up last night, likely due to staying off the toilet, but this means I’ll be utilizing more of what I eat and things can only go up from here

Diet has been spot on the last 3 days. No diarrhea whatsoever since swapping the egg whites for chicken. So I think it’s safe to say that’s making a difference. Even ate out for my kids birthday today at Texas Roadhouse and restaurant food almost always has me running to the toilet. Doing pretty damn good so far. Also, weight was up last night, likely due to staying off the toilet, but this means I’ll be utilizing more of what I eat and things can only go up from here
Love texas roadhouse. always get a dry yam and dry/grilled chicken or sirloin. Glad to hear.

Love texas roadhouse. always get a dry yam and dry/grilled chicken or sirloin. Glad to hear.
Yep, my wife always does the 6 Oz sirloin and a sweet potato. I did the 8 Oz strip steak with a sweet potato and mashed potatoes. Gotta get that potassium!! Lol
I had a 50 gram protein shake about 30 minutes later in the way to work, and just put back 6 cooked ounces chicken breast and 270 grams of buttered rice. I feel stupid full, but no stomach upset

Yep, my wife always does the 6 Oz sirloin and a sweet potato. I did the 8 Oz strip steak with a sweet potato and mashed potatoes. Gotta get that potassium!! Lol
I had a 50 gram protein shake about 30 minutes later in the way to work, and just put back 6 cooked ounces chicken breast and 270 grams of buttered rice. I feel stupid full, but no stomach upset

Nice. Getting the meals in! I’m guessing Texas Roadhouse was technically breakfast due to night shift work 😂

Heck yeah. Steak for breakfast is a true breakfast
Im definitely not someone who like sweet things for breakfast. I’m all about a strip steak and eggs, or chicken fried steak, or a meat omelette. Next meal is gonna be 4 ounces boiled chicken, 1 heaping scoop whey iso, 90 grams of carbs from cream of rice, 30 grams from orange juice, and a tbl of avomega oil(combination of avocado, mct, and chia seed oils)

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear