over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seeking advice on hexarelin and ipamorelin

toddhound

Newbies
After reading the Hex thread I have decided to incorporate it and Ipam; have a question on the Hex dosage before I begin.
I don’t have a great deal of experience with peps. In case it matters, I’m 40, on trt and coming off a bulking cycle where bf crept up into the 15% range. Looking to get bf back down while keeping gains.

I workout just after waking in the AM (can’t change that) so Hex would go in about 30 minutes pre-workout. I am thinking Hex 100mcg in AM and 500mcg Ipam at night pre-bed. I am considering a second 100mcg of Hex during the day and wanted advice on that. Would it be beneficial?

Additionally, I am away from my house most of the day. If there were to be a second dose of Hex could I draw it up in the morning and take it with me or would it need to stay refrigerated?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Yes of course a second hex shot would be beneficial. I know you say you read the hex thread but I almost doubt it since I personally answered these specific questions in that thread, if I recall correctly.

Your second hex shot should be used prior to a meal during the day. That's how I would do it. Just make sure it's spread out 3hrs from the initial shot and you are gtg.

Also, add cjc no dac (modgrf1-29) with each hex and ipam shot at 100-150mcgs. There's a synergy between them and it will increase the gh pulse initiated by the hex and ipam.

This is a great stack. Also, happens to be one of my personal favorites.

-Morning (30 mins prior to breakfast or morning fasted cardio) Hexarelin at 100 mcgs with modgrf1-29 (cjc no dac) at 100 mcgs.
-Pre-lunch or dinner 30mins: Hexarelin at 100 mcgs with modgrf1-29 (cjc no dac) at 100 mcgs.
-Preworkout: Hexarelin at 100 mcgs with modgrf1-29 (cjc no dac) at 100 mcgs.
-Prebed: Ipamorelin at 500-1000 mcgs with modgrf1-29 (cjc no dac) at 100-200 mcgs.

I always had a hard time finding legit Hex even from reputable sources.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

I always had a hard time finding legit Hex even from reputable sources.

I never had a problem with superiors hex. I used one from somewhere else before also and it seemed spot on as well. I didn't think "legit" hex was a problem but I may be wrong.

I never had a problem with superiors hex. I used one from somewhere else before also and it seemed spot on as well. I didn't think "legit" hex was a problem but I may be wrong.
I would get Hex and get the hand tingles and etc. However from what I researched Hex isn't supposed to cause any prolactin sides. When I would up the dose to just over 200mcg I would get gyno that would go away with caber. I was only on a cruise dose of test so gyno shouldn't have been a issue.

I would get Hex and get the hand tingles and etc. However from what I researched Hex isn't supposed to cause any prolactin sides. When I would up the dose to just over 200mcg I would get gyno that would go away with caber. I was only on a cruise dose of test so gyno shouldn't have been a issue.

No brother that's not true. Hex and ghrp2 both increase prolactin.

Hexarelin-induced growth hormone, cortisol, and prolactin release: a dose-response study.
Massoud AF1, Hindmarsh PC, Brook CG.
Author information

Abstract
Dose-response data for GH-releasing peptides are limited. We studied the effects of varying doses (0-1.0 microgram/kg) of hexarelin, a novel GH-releasing peptide, administered iv to healthy adult males on GH, PRL, and cortisol release. In addition, we studied the effect of administration of a single dose of GHRH-(1-29)-NH2 (1.0 microgram/kg), alone or in combination with a low dose of hexarelin (0.125 microgram/kg). Dose-response curves for the maximum GH response and maximum percent change in serum PRL and cortisol concentrations from baseline were constructed. The GH dose-response curve reached a plateau of 140 mU/L, corresponding to a hexarelin dose of 1.0 microgram/kg, with an ED50 of 0.48 +/- 0.02 microgram/kg (mean +/- SEM). The PRL dose-response curve reached a plateau of 180% for the maximum percent rise from baseline, corresponding to a hexarelin dose of 1.0 microgram/kg, with an ED50 of 0.39 +/- 0.02 microgram/kg. The cortisol dose-response curve showed a step increase to approximately 40% at a hexarelin dose of 0.5 microgram/kg. The coadministration of GHRH-(1-29)-NH2 (1.0 microgram/kg) and low dose hexarelin (0.125 microgram/kg) resulted in massive GH release (115 +/- 32.8 mU/L), a moderate rise in serum PRL (84.9 +/- 27.5%), and no rise in serum cortisol. These data show that iv hexarelin was capable of inducing GH, PRL, and cortisol release in a dose-dependent manner. Low dose hexarelin was synergistic with GHRH and potent for GH release with a minimal effect on other hormones.

No brother that's not true. Hex and ghrp2 both increase prolactin.
Looks like I need to do more research. I swear I read a study that said it did not increase prolactin. Lol. Guess I may have had legit Hex the whole time. Thanks Rambo!

Looks like I need to do more research. I swear I read a study that said it did not increase prolactin. Lol. Guess I may have had legit Hex the whole time. Thanks Rambo!

You may be talking about ipamorelin. No problem bud!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear