over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Selling on ebay

RONJON

Kilo Klub Member
Id like to try and get rid of some stuff on ebay to make a little extra cash. Could anyone instruct me on how to go about setting up a sellers account and stuff that looks professional and could be successful?

Thanks
RONJON

Just make an account, you can then use html to make w/e item discreption you want. You can use photoshop to make imgs too. really you dont need anything flashy, just text will do. People who're after the item is after a specific one, they rarely will find it by chance.

Ebay has step by step video tutorials that make it really simple.

Yeah, it's simple as pie man. Alot of items even have "stock" pictures so you don't even have to take your own pictures if it's a common item, say an xbox or an ipod... you can use on of their stock pictures, they will often even suggest a common starting bid price.

Experiment, look at similar items to the ones you are going to sell and go from there.

Auctiva google it.. very professional listing set up integrates with ebay.

I advise staying away from selling on ebay and here's why:
* it will take alot of work to get up and rolling. It just isn't as easy as it used to be and they want alot of personal info from you.
* you cannot put a "buy it now" price" on anything until you have over ten feedback.
* They really groove on this "Detailed Seller Rating" system (DSR stars). Ebay has it calibrated poorly. And since you are new, your stuff will show up at the bottom of the list.
* Their "best match" is the default search format and it is a joke. Ever since they started it, sellers stuff shows up at random or not at all.
* If you get one complaint from a buyer and your selling volume is low within a set period of time or you have very few ratings, you're kicked off. That's what happened to me......sold on ebay for 8.5 years. Feedback was 99.8%. I worked very hard to maintain it. But my sales slowed way down for a month and someone gave me a neg. I am now labelled a "bad seller" and cannot sell until I improve my DSR stars. How can I improve my DSR stars if I can't sell??! It's the dumbest thing.
* you pay ebay $ to list your item whether it sells or not. (why do you think they are so rich?)
* Paypal is now the only accepted payment method for ebay. No personal checks, money orders or cash allowed. Not a safe route especially if your product is used or unique. If a buyer whines to Paypal about the transaction (item not as described, etc), often times the customer gets their money back AND get to keep the product.
I'd just use the classified's or Craigslist if I was you. Or if you know someone that sells on ebay, perhaps let them sell your stuff for you. That way you don't have to hassle with set-up and establishing your reputation.

If you're selling a common item like computer stuff, set the starting price to $1, it won't make a difference to the end price and it lowers ebay costs.

Be honest about defects and consider taking the item back if the buyer is unhappy cause if you get negative evaluations your score will go down and it will be much harder to sell stuff in the future.

Maybe you can put your items on Craigslist to local people and you wont have any charges to pay to Craigslist, everything is profit for you

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131