over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SERIOUS QUESTION: EMPLOYMENT DRUG TESTING

palehorse51

Registered
I have read all of the old posts i could find regarding this issue. I am concerned because I may have to go job hunting real soon. Most people seem to think that AAS will not show up in a urinalysis. I have a hard time believing, that with all the new testing equipment, certain AAS like EQ or deca, or even most of the orals, wouldnt show up. Is there anyone out there who knows for certain? someone with first hand knowledge on this issue?

1st hand knowledge? Your speaking w/someone that has provided ua's for the state, the Feds and alot of employers.
It's an additional expense that none want to pay for UNLESS that is specifically what they're interested in. But in all likelihood, it's your top controlled substances/narcotics they test for, nothing more. Ok so where does that leave you? Any kind of amphetimine, any kind of opiate based & THC.

palehorse51 said:
I have read all of the old posts i could find regarding this issue. I am concerned because I may have to go job hunting real soon. Most people seem to think that AAS will not show up in a urinalysis. I have a hard time believing, that with all the new testing equipment, certain AAS like EQ or deca, or even most of the orals, wouldnt show up. Is there anyone out there who knows for certain? someone with first hand knowledge on this issue?
tested 4-5 tomes a year no problems.....it cost more to test 4 AAS so long as there nothing else you good to go

Thanks BIG V!

Big V said:
1st hand knowledge? Your speaking w/someone that has provided ua's for the state, the Feds and alot of employers.
It's an additional expense that none want to pay for UNLESS that is specifically what they're interested in. But in all likelihood, it's your top controlled substances/narcotics they test for, nothing more. Ok so where does that leave you? Any kind of amphetimine, any kind of opiate based & THC.
BIG V...someone with your background is exactly who i was hoping to hear from! NO, no amphetamine thc or other rec drugs at all. I even stopped drinking! I am thinking of moving and may have to job hunt if my transfer doesnt go through. Thanks again BIG V!!!!

Good to know....

anabolicfan said:
tested 4-5 tomes a year no problems.....it cost more to test 4 AAS so long as there nothing else you good to go
Thanks bro...good info!

Drug testing, you can be sure, is not an exact science. A great number of factors influence testing results. Not all people are alike, nor are the drugs they take alike. Some of the factors that influence test results are: the individual's drug absorption rate, metabolism rate, distribution in the body, excretion rate, drug quantity, drug quality and testing method employed.

Urine testing is probably the most common drug testing procedure used today. Drugs, in order to be detected in the urine must be absorbed, circulated in the blood and deposited in the bladder. This process takes approximately three hours for most drugs--except alcohol--- which can take only 30 minutes. Thus, an individual who was tested just 15 or 20 minutes after using drugs would probably (but not always) test negative unless he was a chronic user who would have identifiable drug residue in his/her urine at all times. Chronic users of marijuana, for example, may test positive for marijuana use several months after use of the drug.

Research conducted by Dr. Werner Baumgartner at the Janus Institute in Los Angeles indicates that human hair cells may be a more practical and accurate way to test for drug use. The chemical properties of most drugs are absorbed and stored in human hair cells for months, possibly even decades after drug use. Keeping in mind that hair grows at a constant rate for most people, perhaps then, hair cut close to the scalp could give a fairly accurate history of drug use for a period of six months. Shampooing, excessive sun and bleach do not appear to have any effect on testing results. Look for an increase in hair analysis drug testing.

Dont worry about getting tested for AAS unless it has something to do with sports or law enforcement in some cities..

so what if someone knew they would be a candidate for a "random" steroid test, how would they beat it?

I've seen stuff on the net talkin about a 4 day cleanse but that doesn't really help with the "random" drug test

|---[\\\\]>---------- Just like BigV, i have experience in that, i just took a UA for a job i was applying for 2 days ago...guess what? im mid cycle and i passed with flying colors, they called me and offered me the job! now i do NOT do any other drugs besides AAS, so you have to ask yourself, do you do anything else at all? i know for me, i dont even smoke or drink, all i have is AAS in me, so i knew i was fine.

only thing I do is AAS, but in the handbook I was given there was a list of drugs to be tested for, and the list of steroids had everything but trenbolone

there is also a paragraph stating that someone can be singled out for these tests with a "reasonable suspicion" and I'm fairly certain I'm going to come under scrutiny

because of cost, they test for the basics...opioids, thc, cocaine and other speed related drugs.......but they dont test for AAS without a reasonable suspision that they should.
In terms of other drugs, THC lingers around the longest. The stronger the Weed the longer it stays in your system. If you dont smoke for a long time, and smoke on a saturday (for example) and dont smoke again, it usually leaves the system in days. Cocaine splits the body in a matter of days and opioids not much longer depending of frequency of use. I know you dont mess around with rec. drugs pale, Im just giving my 2 cents. The best place to go for cleansing products is usually a local head shop, its like that here anyway. GNC has never failed me either. Nothing more embarasing than that phone call from a doctor somewhere who did the test and is notifying you he is going to tell the employer that you did not pass the test. They get off on that big time.

yes, as I said I am definitely a candidate for reasonable suspicion, and the only AAS that are not on their list of substances to be tested for are furazabol and trenbolone, so I guess that's what I'm limited to right now in addition to peptides

I thought about trying a masking agent with other AAS, but I'm still researching it

SouthernMuscle said:
there is also a paragraph stating that someone can be singled out for these tests with a "reasonable suspicion" and I'm fairly certain I'm going to come under scrutiny

Man oh man I hope you're not talking about the military because I'm shipping out next month and would test positive for a number of steroids and I do overwhelmingly stand out among my peers.

Anyone know about Clen and Ephedrine showing up on a basic test?

abadseal said:
Man oh man I hope you're not talking about the military because I'm shipping out next month and would test positive for a number of steroids and I do overwhelmingly stand out among my peers.

Yep you'll go positive for amphets with the ephid.

abadseal said:

FLEE THE COUNTRY AT ONCE!

abadseal said:

imo badseal your all good buddy. Best of luck to you in your travels brother.

oldfella said:
[/B]Yep you'll go positive for amphets with the ephid.

not true, ephedrine will show up on a drug test as L-Amphetamine. The L designation means it's ephedrine and any tester worth their salt knows the difference. You'll be fine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131