over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shelf life of Primo

PoptartPsycho

Registered
Hello, I have some primo (100mg and 200mg) that have been stored away in the dark for about 7 years. Think they are any good? Never opened and kept out of light.

If it's in solution and not crashed..mand the stopper hasn't " melted" and started to deteriorate.. And its clear etc.. No issue.. It might have lost some potency but it's still good..

If it's in solution and not crashed..mand the stopper hasn't " melted" and started to deteriorate.. And its clear etc.. No issue.. It might have lost some potency but it's still good..

Yes, it is clear I can't see anything crystallized in it. The stopper is intact and not grubby or rough like it sometimes happens when people use EO in the mix.

I am on HRT (200mg test cyp weekly, 4 x 250ius of HCG weekly and .5 adex) and wanted to add something in for a boost in a couple of months. It was 200-300mg primo or 30mg var. (The var is from the same time period as well. But it is still complete tabs, not crumbling or powder falling off.)

Hello, I have some primo (100mg and 200mg) that have been stored away in the dark for about 7 years. Think they are any good? Never opened and kept out of light.

It's poison. You should send it to me immediately for testing. :cool:

400 is the lowest I'd run. You may go higher 500-600 if your gear has lost some postency.

That stuff will last forever. If you are still worried, send it my way

400 is the lowest I'd run. You may go higher 500-600 if your gear has lost some postency.

I haven't run it in a long time. But just kinda worried about my hair at this point. I have a few options to run. I am just looking to add a bump up to my HRT program for about 10-12 weeks.

200-300mg primo
200mg Tren Enanthate
30mg var

Before someone suggests it, no I don't want to take them all together. LOL

I haven't run it in a long time. But just kinda worried about my hair at this point. I have a few options to run. I am just looking to add a bump up to my HRT program for about 10-12 weeks.

200-300mg primo
200mg Tren Enanthate
30mg var

Yeah it's all still "good" just lost a little potency is all... with HRT any of those would be good...

I'd run the tren till out at 150-200 per week split out into 3+ shots, then the var at 15mg twice a day... then the primo around 250-300 weekly total also split into 3+ pins (I prefer daily pins of test and whatever anabolic personally)...

Or for MINIMAL (to no) impact to health, just do 300 primo for months...I did that for 7 months and had SPOTLESS blood work and looked and felt great...

Yeah it's all still "good" just lost a little potency is all... with HRT any of those would be good...

I'd run the tren till out at 150-200 per week split out into 3+ shots, then the var at 15mg twice a day... then the primo around 250-300 weekly total also split into 3+ pins (I prefer daily pins of test and whatever anabolic personally)...

Or for MINIMAL (to no) impact to health, just do 300 primo for months...I did that for 7 months and had SPOTLESS blood work and looked and felt great...

Did it affect your hair at that dose for so long?

Meaning, already thin but didn't get worse...hairloss is for the most part genetic so if you're going to lose it anyway it just speeds the process up. Mine thinned in my late 20s (may have been in part from anabolics but maybe not) and slowly got worse for a decade...now that I'm a LOW dose guy it seems to be about the same the last 5 or so years...gh may be helping me hold on to it some or maybe TB500 I've heard...

200-300mg primo
200mg Tren Enanthate
30mg var

If you have hair issues then stick to the test or get pro scar. Maybe just test and some to start out

If you have hair issues then stick to the test or get pro scar. Maybe just test and some to start out

I'm 47 and there is a "crown" on my scalp that worries me. LOL. It is not completely bald, but noticeable.

I have never used any hair meds before but understand that I maybe should if I use masteron, primo, tren, etc. I do have durastride and finasteride on hand though from a free pep company giveaway. However, I have heard bad things about the effect on libido that they have. So I have never used any.

^^^what i wanna know is how does this happen in the first place?! lol

..you'v had a stash of PRIMO and not touch'd it for 7yrs?
^^^does not compute :confused:

..def still good!!

^^^what i wanna know is how does this happen in the first place?! lol

..you'v had a stash of PRIMO and not touch'd it for 7yrs?
^^^does not compute :confused:

..def still good!!

Without details, let's say I came into a LOT. Not just the primo, tren and var I listed but other stuff that I won't use like deca, npp, drol, Test En/ EQ 200/200. (due to my hematocrit going up on EQ. Right now, I can keep my numbers at 46-48 on my own, without having to go every month and donate blood. Every time I used EQ, even a low dose of 300, my number went up to 52-54 and I was going every three weeks to dump a batch.)

For the past 4 years, I have only done the HRT as prescribed. Well, I tried some peps and stuff, but only saw water bloat. Ugggh.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131