over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shit Loading- Few Questions

heman4u

Registered
For some reason the traditional 3 day carb load is not working for us. So, For our next show, me and my buddy is planning to try the shit load. Here's our brief plan: 10 days out sodium load for 6 days. Tuesday of the last week up water intake to 10 litres and still sodium loading. Wednesday normal sodium intake, cut water to 8 litres. Thursday cut water to 6 litres. Pre-Judging is at Saturday morning 9:30 am so we plan to shit load starting from 7:30pm at friday night. Now here's where I am clueless. My question is If you starting shit load at friday night 7:30, what time do you cut water? And how many hours before cutting water do you cut sodium intake completely?

Drink normal and have normal sodium levels until Friday.

eat extra carbs WED, THUR, FRI

Friday no added sodium to food

3pm 1/2 dyazide (hctz+ triamterene, has to be this or you'll cramp due to losing sodium)

Friday Stop Drinking at 8pm + 1/2 dyazide

After you stop drinking at 8pm you can eat some junk at 10-midnight, a burger and fries or similar (sodium ok now)

early Saturday morning a junk breakfast (pancakes and syrup) small amount of coffee.

Drink normal and have normal sodium levels until Friday.

eat extra carbs WED, THUR, FRI

Friday no added sodium to food

3pm 1/2 dyazide (hctz+ triamterene, has to be this or you'll cramp due to losing sodium)

Friday Stop Drinking at 8pm + 1/2 dyazide

After you stop drinking at 8pm you can eat some junk at 10-midnight, a burger and fries or similar (sodium ok now)

early Saturday morning a junk breakfast (pancakes and syrup) small amount of coffee.

When you say "Friday no added sodium to food", do you mean no condiments while still salting your regular foods or no salt at all that day?

When you say "Friday no added sodium to food", do you mean no condiments while still salting your regular foods or no salt at all that day?

Only sodium found naturally in foods, no salting no condiments

I thought I should keep carbs low on days prior to shit loading for it to work and you say to add extra carbs wed, thu, fri? Are you talking about shit loading protocol or your own protocol for the last week?

What does your previous carb loading look like??

when did you peak from previous carb loading protocol.??

The only time I've seen shit loading work was when guys did it a couple times leading up to the show so that they could have everything timed right

If you dont look in shape leading up to the show, no amount of shit loading or magic pre-contest protocol is going to make or break your physique
Be shredded and in shape before the show and you wont have to worry about any of this.
Post pictures from your last show and now so we can critique

Last edited:
You can load Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday keep the protein and elevate the fats.

On Friday, unsalted foods, simply chicken, beef or fish.

Keep the water the same until Friday at 18:00 p.m.

On Saturday, wake up at 5 and start your load of shit food.

Last edited:
For some reason the traditional 3 day carb load is not working for us. So, For our next show, me and my buddy is planning to try the shit load. Here's our brief plan: 10 days out sodium load for 6 days. Tuesday of the last week up water intake to 10 litres and still sodium loading. Wednesday normal sodium intake, cut water to 8 litres. Thursday cut water to 6 litres. Pre-Judging is at Saturday morning 9:30 am so we plan to shit load starting from 7:30pm at friday night. Now here's where I am clueless. My question is If you starting shit load at friday night 7:30, what time do you cut water? And how many hours before cutting water do you cut sodium intake completely?

In the recent Milos interview he said he had Wolf consume 5,000 grams of carbs in the 3 days prior to the 2007 Mr. Olympia. Lots of insulin i would assume .

Increase water Wednesday Thursday and Friday then stop water late Friday night at about 9:00pm. Start shit loading at 10 pm and eat till bed, no fluids. Saturday morning check physique, you should be dry and muscles pushing against skin if you are lean, if muscles not pushing against skin then eat more but don't go crazy, maybe breakfast with pancakes then an a hour or two later check physique. If you find yourself still really depleted but super dry saturday morning you may have to drink a small amount of fluid to help fill out (6-8 oz or so).

Increase water Wednesday Thursday and Friday then stop water late Friday night at about 9:00pm. Start shit loading at 10 pm and eat till bed, no fluids. Saturday morning check physique, you should be dry and muscles pushing against skin if you are lean, if muscles not pushing against skin then eat more but don't go crazy, maybe breakfast with pancakes then an a hour or two later check physique. If you find yourself still really depleted but super dry saturday morning you may have to drink a small amount of fluid to help fill out (6-8 oz or so).

What kinda foods would you suggest for this??
I've heard of guys using stuff like fudge and brownies or pancakes with a ton of syrup which is mostly carbs dense stuff then I've heard of guys eat syff like burgers and pizza having way more fat.

I've heard of guys using stuff like fudge and brownies or pancakes with a ton of syrup which is mostly carbs dense stuff then I've heard of guys eat syff like burgers and pizza having way more fat.

i dont understand why anyone would put in red meat, cheese and things like this before getting onstage
what goes in your stomach shouldnt be seen popping out because its not digesting, not to mention it is introducing foods that your system isnt used to, hoping for a perfect partition effect

just a huge mistake in my opinion

Carb and caloric dense food, I opt for brownies, pecan pie, cheesecake if I used it during diet on a cheat meal, pancakes, waffles with plenty of syrup, cake, cookies, kids cereal right out of the box. Back in the day when zilla, skip, wyldeone, used this method a fuck ton more guys were hitting their peaks, not spilling over. If water is controlled it's hard to fuck up a late Friday night early Saturday morning shitload. You risk a higher chance of coming in slightly flat than spilling over ad long as you don't go ape shit and control water and you are lean coming into show.

If you dont look in shape leading up to the show, no amount of shit loading or magic pre-contest protocol is going to make or break your physique
Be shredded and in shape before the show and you wont have to worry about any of this.

Good advise, if you not in contest shape 3 weeks out then don`t compete.

Good advise, if you not in contest shape 3 weeks out then don`t compete.

Can't someone in shape ask about or do a carb loading protocol?

You can load Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday keep the protein and elevate the fats.

On Friday, unsalted foods, simply chicken, beef or fish.

Keep the water the same until Friday at 18:00 p.m.

On Saturday, wake up at 5 and start your load of shit food.

Both of you sounds good. Guess I'll do a test run of both plans. How would you guys add a diuretic to your plan? Lets say Dyazide or Demadex, I don't prefer Lasix.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws