over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shot my delt for first time and have a question

Crowler

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have always used other places to shoot but today I decided to do a delt shot for the first time.

Cleaned the area, cleaned the septum, aspirated etc. Then shot 1.5 cc of Tren. Injected slowly, felt fine no pain. But IMMEDIATELY after I looked at my shoulder and WOW it looked strange.

When my arm is at my side it looks perfectly normal, but when I start to raise the arm the shoulder flexes and the medial delt looks like someone implanted a roll of quarters under the skin. There is a big long lump/ridge running from top to bottom about 4 " long.

Perhaps this is how it usually looks? A LITTLE soreness but no warmth just looks VERY strange when I start to raise the arm.

I am thinking this is probably the look with Syntherol if you were to go ahead and do the front and rear delts it actually would look pretty normal just VERY jacked :)

Anyone?

CROWLER

Last edited:
Welcome to the wonderful world of site injections. It's great fun, plus depending on what you use it adds to the specific area. I love using my Bi's as the primary or one of. It's great but it can make it sore and cramp alittle for the first few minutes. Do a Bi shot then sit there and flex the hell out of it. Every so often I'd inject into the flexed bicep to change it up abit. It's not that bad and I know cause I hate needles and shooting myself

Armageddon said:
Welcome to the wonderful world of site injections. It's great fun, plus depending on what you use it adds to the specific area. I love using my Bi's as the primary or one of. It's great but it can make it sore and cramp alittle for the first few minutes. Do a Bi shot then sit there and flex the hell out of it. Every so often I'd inject into the flexed bicep to change it up abit. It's not that bad and I know cause I hate needles and shooting myself

LOL

Ok very cool thanks Armageddon. At least I didn't come on here freaking out like a little bitch as I actually did the shot about 5 hours ago but I forgot about it until just now when I posted. :D

I never did a site shot in the shoulder. But my bis need it even MORE so the bis it is after next shot :)

Sounds normal I think, so long as it's not looking like a big defined bump protruding. If I put 2-3cc in my delts (normally no more than 2.5) they definitely look fuller until the gear dissipates. So I like shooting delts! Plus, never have any hassles at all there, too easy. I rotate to front delts also, but I don't try hitting rear delts.

IronMike

IronMike said:
Sounds normal I think, so long as it's not looking like a big defined bump protruding. If I put 2-3cc in my delts (normally no more than 2.5) they definitely look fuller until the gear dissipates. So I like shooting delts! Plus, never have any hassles at all there, too easy. I rotate to front delts also, but I don't try hitting rear delts.

IronMike

Oh it definitely is a big defined bump (looking at it now it is actually larger than a roll of quarters) protruding BUT only when the delt is flexed as in when I go to raise my arm to the side or the rear. When it is at my side or raised to the front you can not see the bump at all.

probably need to go a little deeper next time,

I would guess that it doesn't have anything to do with the depth, if he is fairly lean. When I'd do delts I'd go anywhere from 1.5-5/8 inch and would have a lump swell up. Nothing big, it will dispurse.

Sounds good.

I did it with a 1" pin buried as far as it would go. Heck I go much further and I would hit bone ;)

i use a 1 and never have the swell up problem but when i lift the shoulder i do feel a little pain which goes away a few days later, i say just experiment with the depth and try not to go too deep or too close to the surface with anything over 1cc

Crowler said:
Oh it definitely is a big defined bump (looking at it now it is actually larger than a roll of quarters) protruding BUT only when the delt is flexed as in when I go to raise my arm to the side or the rear. When it is at my side or raised to the front you can not see the bump at all.

That's what the side delt looks like in that position (flexed with the arm up to the side).

Big A said:
That's what the side delt looks like in that position (flexed with the arm up to the side).

So ahhhhhhhhhhh what are you saying???????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That I got small shoulders compared to you :) bwahahahaha

Yea that is what is so cool looking is I can imagine what it would look like with Synth in all three heads :)

Thanks for the input everyone.

CROWLER

Be careful though..blowing through a nerve in the delt isn't nice...I don't just slam it in, I go nice and slow so I can feel my way through.
I do 3cc in each delt with 1"...like you said anything longer than an 1" I'd prob. hit bone, lol...1.5" I think is too long for the delt and the bi.

Shock

Sounds like you didn't do anything wrong.

Don't forget, injecting - even as little as 1.5 cc - causes some localized trauma. You may then experience some redness at the site ,swelling, slight pain, etc.

I was a little squeamish about shooting delts, but now they're one of my fave's. It was about three years ago when I took the plunge and I never looked back. Same with Bi's and Tri's.

What I found from Bi's and Tri's is that it was painful the first few times. Perhaps my anxiety about hitting a new site was part of it, but it did seem to hurt after the shot - for a few hours. Then, fine. After about half dozen site injects, it becomes old hat...

ITS NOTHING BAD BRO,we all went thrue that;)myselt too,i love shoulder pocking,i know i can do it myself and know how deep i can go.what yo have its normal,i had that so many times,remember you puting in your shoulder this is why yoou have that lump,its all good,dont worry;)
good luck bro,and have funn:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity