over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

should i start TRT?

hollaback6

Registered
hey guys so i have used gear off and on for about 10 years. I ran into some health issues and got off everything in late march. Levels tanked and my total testosterone was 150ng/dl and 200/ng dl. I started on clomid for 6 weeks and my numbers were:

total testosterone: 422 ng/dl
Free Test: 90
Estradiol 36.2
SHBG: 19

I feel slightly better but not by much. I was hoping to get my levels into the 800 range but that doesnt look like its going to happen. Whats your guys opinion on starting trt?

buck

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It is a personal choice. Depending on age middle of the range would be normal. I started TRT with numbers like yours. It is life long it you do it.

hollaback6

Registered
It is a personal choice. Depending on age middle of the range would be normal. I started TRT with numbers like yours. It is life long it you do it.

yea i am about to be 36 in march so i would think that is low for my age

j4ever

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
hey guys so i have used gear off and on for about 10 years. I ran into some health issues and got off everything in late march. Levels tanked and my total testosterone was 150ng/dl and 200/ng dl. I started on clomid for 6 weeks and my numbers were:

total testosterone: 422 ng/dl
Free Test: 90
Estradiol 36.2
SHBG: 19

I feel slightly better but not by much. I was hoping to get my levels into the 800 range but that doesnt look like its going to happen. Whats your guys opinion on starting trt?

i dont think nobody can answer that question for you, as it will depend heavily on how you feel, i will just say that i was off everything for for a few years, and did not come back enough, propped myself up with clomid for awhile, it improved numbers but not really the way i felt, i qualified for TRT 4-5 years before i started, i finally started at age 50, when i started there was no doubt in my mind that i needed, hell my wife was going to the gym with me and i had no motivation/drive even in everyday life, in between sets i would just sit there, she would say come on bitch get going, lol, i guess my point is i pushed it as long as i could because i knew it would be for life, i have seen people in the mid 20s talking about getting on trt they have no concept of time, also i never understood someone that is on trt then gets off after a year or 2 well that tells me that did not need it in the first place, no way in hell i could come off, good luck!

hollaback6

Registered
i dont think nobody can answer that question for you, as it will depend heavily on how you feel, i will just say that i was off everything for for a few years, and did not come back enough, propped myself up with clomid for awhile, it improved numbers but not really the way i felt, i qualified for TRT 4-5 years before i started, i finally started at age 50, when i started there was no doubt in my mind that i needed, hell my wife was going to the gym with me and i had no motivation/drive even in everyday life, in between sets i would just sit there, she would say come on bitch get going, lol, i guess my point is i pushed it as long as i could because i knew it would be for life, i have seen people in the mid 20s talking about getting on trt they have no concept of time, also i never understood someone that is on trt then gets off after a year or 2 well that tells me that did not need it in the first place, no way in hell i could come off, good luck!

I appreciate your input, the clomid improved my testosterone levels but like you, I did not see much improvement and how i felt. I decided on starting trt and had my first shot last week. We are starting off at 40mg twice weekly of test cyp. I am excited to feel normal again.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
wagepo3440