over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleep issues on EQ?

Good morning,

I run 200 test + 400-800EQ + 2IU essentially year round.

Dabbled at 1,200mg a few times but even then no discernible issues with sleep.

Do you use any tech to monitor your sleep? Oura or Whoop?

do you check your estrogen bloodwork levels on 200 test and 800 eq?

do you check your estrogen bloodwork levels on 200 test and 800 eq?
Yessir - always within range, towards the low end but in range. Grabbing fresh bloods next Saturday, will post up when I receive.

5-9.5
260 lbs (avatar pic was 8 years ago, roughly 210 there)
Training for 23 years
Using AAS for 13 years
I am on week 4 of this cycle, and was on TRT only for 8 months of the year.

Good enough for you?
I was curious and would compliment you but you seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder for some reason... I hope you get it all figured out. I'll move on...

I was curious and would compliment you but you seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder for some reason... I hope you get it all figured out. I'll move on...

My bad man. I think I interpreted your question wrong. With social media these days I am so used to people jumping on each other and being judgy. Sorry for being a dick!!

Good morning,

I run 200 test + 400-800EQ + 2IU essentially year round.

Dabbled at 1,200mg a few times but even then no discernible issues with sleep.

Do you use any tech to monitor your sleep? Oura or Whoop?

I use a Garmin smartwatch, but don't think it is particularly accurate.

My bad man. I think I interpreted your question wrong. With social media these days I am so used to people jumping on each other and being judgy. Sorry for being a dick!!
We're good bro, thanks. I simply asked because I was looking to help by seeing if anything stuck out with those variables but given your stats, age (still young), training and cycle history, and experience, I didn't see anything that stuck out. Had you been getting up in age (like me at 48 or older), or only been cycling a few years, not carrying a substantial amount of muscle mass, ramped up dosages very quickly, etc. I might have suggested that the dose may be a bit high, or ramped up too quickly (for some), or maybe aromatization levels are different than when younger throwing things out of balance more so or differently than they used to, or pharma selection was a contributor, etc. I meant no disrespect towards you whatsoever and I'd like to think I conduct myself respectfully in this setting. You've put in the work and seem to know what you're doing. I looked at a couple of the pics you posted (impressive) and thought that I read that you used to compete in powerlifting (as did I) which has contributed to some of us having the ability to build a substantial amount of dense thick muscle mass on our frames. It certainly helped me in that regard but also gave me some lasting injuries that hinder me as well...

I use a Garmin smartwatch, but don't think it is particularly accurate.
The Oura for me has been the most accurate.

I have extremely unusual sleep patterns at times depending on activity level. If I wake up unusually early however my HRV is high and RHR is low I don't fret about it. It HRV is low however and my RHR is high I can start dissecting the problem and the days' intake (food, stress, pharmacological, etc).

All in all - if you workload is increasing as you are on cycle and you are sleeping less or unusual amounts you may simply be adapting and work capacity increasing. I have found my body will kick me out of deep sleep pre-maturely when my recovery indexes increase.

We're good bro, thanks. I simply asked because I was looking to help by seeing if anything stuck out with those variables but given your stats, age (still young), training and cycle history, and experience, I didn't see anything that stuck out. Had you been getting up in age (like me at 48 or older), or only been cycling a few years, not carrying a substantial amount of muscle mass, ramped up dosages very quickly, etc. I might have suggested that the dose may be a bit high, or ramped up too quickly (for some), or maybe aromatization levels are different than when younger throwing things out of balance more so or differently than they used to, or pharma selection was a contributor, etc. I meant no disrespect towards you whatsoever and I'd like to think I conduct myself respectfully in this setting. You've put in the work and seem to know what you're doing. I looked at a couple of the pics you posted (impressive) and thought that I read that you used to compete in powerlifting (as did I) which has contributed to some of us having the ability to build a substantial amount of dense thick muscle mass on our frames. It certainly helped me in that regard but also gave me some lasting injuries that hinder me as well...

Thanks for the compliments man! I am also completely destroyed from PL, but wouldn't change it for anything. If my body could take it, I would still be doing it!

Thanks for the compliments man! I am also completely destroyed from PL, but wouldn't change it for anything. If my body could take it, I would still be doing it!
It was a lot of fun!

I´m curious if your hematocrit and hemoglobin is elevated due to EQ? For me personally bp is always within range under 120/80 no matter what I take but if my hemoglobin goes over 18.5 and hematocrit over 53 it gets harder to breath and similar symptoms as you mentioned so I try to keep this under control. But I know for many guys it doesn´t affect them the same.

I´m curious if your hematocrit and hemoglobin is elevated due to EQ? For me personally bp is always within range under 120/80 no matter what I take but if my hemoglobin goes over 18.5 and hematocrit over 53 it gets harder to breath and similar symptoms as you mentioned so I try to keep this under control. But I know for many guys it doesn´t affect them the same.

I have a hunch that this might be it. The last time I took a good amount of EQ (8ish years ago), my hematocrit was def elevated above baseline but still in normal range. Now that I am older, I bet this is higher. I have bloodwork again in March, but I only have 5-6 weeks of EQ left, so I am just gonna run it through for now.

I have a hunch that this might be it. The last time I took a good amount of EQ (8ish years ago), my hematocrit was def elevated above baseline but still in normal range. Now that I am older, I bet this is higher. I have bloodwork again in March, but I only have 5-6 weeks of EQ left, so I am just gonna run it through for now.
If you think it's from high hemoglobin and hematocrit, in my experience, keeping very well hydrated can help lower it some and if you have sleep apnea and have a cpap or bipap machine, use it as you should. Using an albuterol inhaler can help lower it some as well and so does telmisartan.

It’s the hgh you’ve started becoming insulin resistance soon you’ll start peeing at night like crazy. The heart rate is the give away. stop it for a few days then go to 1big bolo every other day. Or start using insulin but that will make worse over time. But it might get you till the end of your cycle.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear