over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slesh’s Maldives Travel Log

H
They opened a Kura here in San Antonio as well, I love that you can let your cravings drive whatever you snag off the conveyor. The wife and I usually do sushi 2-3 times/week, Kura is definitely always a candidate.

Have you tried various versions of TPs stuff? Any opinion on which tops give the visible least water retention? I’m just starting with the goldens here, I got the “ok.” this morning so probably in a week or so, and I selfishly don’t want to lose my ab vascularity 😂
Haha bro! Never grab off the belt! Use the screen. It’s the same price and everything is made to order. $2.50 hand rolls all fucking day. I got in there and spend $40-50 and eat like a king. Uni all over my dick. The one in north Miami is new. I originally found them in Dallas when I would travel there for business monthly. Another example of why I think Yelp is the greatest online platform.

I’ve only used black Medis. But I do have some golds I’m going to try when I get back. Just curious the difference.

Haha bro! Never grab off the belt! Use the screen. It’s the same price and everything is made to order. $2.50 hand rolls all fucking day. I got in there and spend $40-50 and eat like a king. Uni all over my dick. The one in north Miami is new. I originally found them in Dallas when I would travel there for business monthly. Another example of why I think Yelp is the greatest online platform.

I’ve only used black Medis. But I do have some golds I’m going to try when I get back. Just curious the difference.
Dammit! Rookie mistakes on my end, I’ll fix my shit 😂.

Good to know about blacks, everyone loves em. Ty bro.

Yeah man, the screen is your friend. Plus it’s so cool when they shoot it out to you. I’ve never been to Japan but I’ve heard it’s pretty authentic vibe. @hawkmoon can prob vouch.

And yeah I mean if it ain’t broke don’t fix it but I figured maybe hit 10 of the blacks in the am and then 10 of the golds later in the day…

I always wanted to go to one of these sushi conveyer belt places. I'm going to look Kura up. Glad to know not to grab from the belt though.

And Slesh, thanks for posting your vacation. It was fun man.

I always wanted to go to one of these sushi conveyer belt places. I'm going to look Kura up. Glad to know not to grab from the belt though.

And Slesh, thanks for posting your vacation. It was fun man.
Enjoy! Lol and def don’t grab from the belt when you’re at Kura or any place that has the same price for fresh made.

My pleasure dude! Glad y’all found it interesting and entertaining lol. Total life changing experience.

Enjoy! Lol and def don’t grab from the belt when you’re at Kura or any place that has the same price for fresh made.

My pleasure dude! Glad y’all found it interesting and entertaining lol. Total life changing experience.

There have been a several times in my life I have said "that was a life changing event". These times came in many different forms and had many different emotions. They really do put an up spin on life as long as the experience was positive. Eventually I go back to work and routine and slowly forget the lesson I learned. I'm curious what thoughts you have on how this trip changed your life? Also asking you to elaborate so you can possibly look back on what you write. A bike ride by myself or watching live music can bring similar emotions and I can imagine a trip across the world can be a large mental journey.

There have been a several times in my life I have said "that was a life changing event". These times came in many different forms and had many different emotions. They really do put an up spin on life as long as the experience was positive. Eventually I go back to work and routine and slowly forget the lesson I learned. I'm curious what thoughts you have on how this trip changed your life? Also asking you to elaborate so you can possibly look back on what you write. A bike ride by myself or watching live music can bring similar emotions and I can imagine a trip across the world can be a large mental journey.
Mannnn that’s a deep question. I’m a few edibles in. I’ll give it a whirl.

So I was married. Wasn’t a fan. Have had a bunch of long term girlfriends but I always dip after a year or so. I’ve been on many many beach/island vacations with all of them. Both solid and not so solid experiences lol. But this trip solo was the first time I did whatever the fuck I wanted whenever the fuck I wanted. First time experiencing something like that before. Every decision was my decision. Didn’t have a female bitching at me. Jesus I hope I don’t sound like a narcissistic sociopath lol.

The other thing that I think is fucking cool and I don’t mean to sound douchie, but nobody ever will do that vacation the way I did. It was truly unique to me. Sure someone has caught fish there and ate it, someone else went to the sand bank, etc. but nobody else woke up every morning jumping in the ocean, did 2 a days at the gym, caught skipjack tuna and parrot fish, had the chef cook it for him, eat hand rolls all day long and alone on a sand bank, fly around the world in a Qsuite lol. I dunno man. Like the combination of everything. I just did so much shit I didn’t expect of myself. It’s a very good feeling. I feel blessed.

So I was married. Wasn’t a fan. Have had a bunch of long term girlfriends but I always dip after a year or so. I’ve been on many many beach/island vacations with all of them. Both solid and not so solid experiences lol. But this trip solo was the first time I did whatever the fuck I wanted whenever the fuck I wanted. First time experiencing something like that before. Every decision was my decision. Didn’t have a female bitching at me. Jesus I hope I don’t sound like a narcissistic sociopath lol.

The other thing that I think is fucking cool and I don’t mean to sound douchie, but nobody ever will do that vacation the way I did. It was truly unique to me. Sure someone has caught fish there and ate it, someone else went to the sand bank, etc. but nobody else woke up every morning jumping in the ocean, did 2 a days at the gym, caught skipjack tuna and parrot fish, had the chef cook it for him, eat hand rolls all day long and alone on a sand bank, fly around the world in a Qsuite lol. I dunno man. Like the combination of everything. I just did so much shit I didn’t expect of myself. It’s a very good feeling. I feel blessed.

Sorry, I was kind of stoney too when I wrote the question. Haha. But, I understand exactly what you mean with what you described. I think maybe for the first time in a long time you were able to be yourself without distraction from relationships and work. That definitely allows for self learning and growth which is invaluable.

100% dude. Landing tonight and pinning 20iu a few hours after I carb load. Hitting up my favorite sushi spot on the way back from the airport. And of y’all in the north Miami area need to try Kura. Looks like a sketchy concept but I’ll send a video so you can see how dope. Gonna let my blood glucose drop after and then hit the GH before bed.
I’m in south beach. I’ll check it out. Appreciate it.

I get it, bc I’m the definition of a loner.

But, just wait till the right woman comes along… these feelings your having about your amazing trip will be pale in comparison. Someone who tips your life upside down and makes you a better man. Someone you cant live without.

They are not all nagging bitches or c*nts.

I hope you’re soon blessed w such a person.

Bad ass trip man, thanks for sharing it w us.

But, just wait till the right woman comes along… these feelings your having about your amazing trip will be pale in comparison. Someone who tips your life upside down and makes you a better man. Someone you cant live without.

I’ll feel that way about a woman for like a year or maybe 2 then it’s like ehhh, I don’t know about this lol

I’ll feel that way about a woman for like a year or maybe 2 then it’s like ehhh, I don’t know about this lol
This always happens to me. Typically it’s because at first they’re all super grateful for time, attention, gifts, trips, dates, etc.

Give it a year or two, and all of a sudden they’re entitled to it all simply for existing.

This always happens to me. Typically it’s because at first they’re all super grateful for time, attention, gifts, trips, dates, etc.

Give it a year or two, and all of a sudden they’re entitled to it all simply for existing.
That and I just like my me/alone time too much I think.

Right on 👍

Sorry, I was kind of stoney too when I wrote the question. Haha. But, I understand exactly what you mean with what you described. I think maybe for the first time in a long time you were able to be yourself without distraction from relationships and work. That definitely allows for self learning and growth which is invaluable.
Lol holy moly I hope I didn’t come off as a complete asshole. I was hiiiiigh 😬. But all true lol…

The art of being comfortable with your own company is underrated. People that need to feed off of external energy 24/7 are parasites

Oh hell yeah…. I’m ALWAYS getting asked if something’s wrong cause I’m out on the patio by myself staring off into oblivion for hours… I’m always like, nope, just relaxing. Then they’ll ask but your face says otherwise! Guess I have the man version of resting asshole face…

I have ZERO problems with being alone! Guess I’m not alone since some of y’all are like me! Seems like everyone around me needs constant interactions. That shit just mentally drains me. If I have a problem with someone or something I have no issues with speaking up! Other than that just leave me be….

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity