over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slight belly button pertrusion?

How docs diagnose this type of hernia?? Is it the doc grabs your balls and cough test??

He sticks his entire fist in your butthole and feels around.
Haha :D

Just kidding of course

I think this has happened to me too

I was doing seated cable tricep over heads and I felt a pop (no pain) in my abs, this was a year ago an my bf was high, now am lean and my abs don't look the same. It's like the skin is not attached to the ab muscles, it's smooth across the abs above my belly button plus my button is sticking right out, iv started wearing a belt every weight session but it does feel like it's sticking back and ripping back off every time I bend down,

When I lie down and try pull myself up it looks horrible, not to bad looking from standing but still looks shit, I wanted to compete next year too but iv ruined my mid section

pics?

Umbilical hernias usually occur when you are at your most bulked up size. Your turtle shell gut gets huge and the straining from dead lifts, bent barbell rows, etc puts too much pressure on your gut. Wearing a belt while lifting helps protect you. Women get these hernias while pregnant. Too much pressure expanding the belly causes a slight tear in the muscle an the intestines pop through. It progresses over time. My dad has had one for years. You just have to get careful not to strain it so your insides don't come outside. :eek:

Took a few pics but am holding do much water from dnp an gh peps you can't make nothing out, the first pic is me sitting up you can see the above button it sticks out
**broken link removed**
This is tensed
**broken link removed**
Just to prove it is water and not fat, this is from a few days ago...
**broken link removed**

What do you think? Hernia or just te skin ripped away from the ab wall?

So I have a client who specializes in working with women with ab separation post pregnancy, and she showed me some work to do to strengthen my transverse abs and RE train the way I tighten /hold my core as I lift to help from making it worse, but of course am going to check with an MD and get input. Possible surgery.

One thing that can cause this is ether pushing your abs out as you lift, not pulling them in and tightening using your transverse abs, or relying too much on a belt and not properly strengthening those deep abs

Took a few pics but am holding do much water from dnp an gh peps you can't make nothing out, the first pic is me sitting up you can see the above button it sticks out
**broken link removed**
This is tensed
**broken link removed**
Just to prove it is water and not fat, this is from a few days ago...
**broken link removed**

What do you think? Hernia or just te skin ripped away from the ab wall?

idk man.. u look pretty bonerific to me (no homo)

idk man.. u look pretty bonerific to me (no homo)

Cheers mate

But jj has scared the life out me saying my guts will burst out an ill die in the gym

Iv never used to wear a belt but now I wear one every work out, don't want it getting worse, I can't train abs either, unless I do rope pull down an breath in

Every time I bend down it feels like it's going to go

Looks identical to mine. I havent had mine checked yet because it's been the same if not slightly better in the last year. I assumed it was a hernia but until it gets worse I have bothered going to a doctor. I'll bring it up at my next physical.

Cheers mate

But jj has scared the life out me saying my guts will burst out an ill die in the gym

Iv never used to wear a belt but now I wear one every work out, don't want it getting worse, I can't train abs either, unless I do rope pull down an breath in

Every time I bend down it feels like it's going to go

From what I've researched this week, a belt is a bad idea. You're only increasing intra abdominal pressure. Using proper transverse ab control and not letting ur stomach push out when u lift is better. Everything I've read says a belt is likely to make it worse

From what I've researched this week, a belt is a bad idea. You're only increasing intra abdominal pressure. Using proper transverse ab control and not letting ur stomach push out when u lift is better. Everything I've read says a belt is likely to make it worse

I think your right, I just my lower back out other day doing rack pulls for the first time ever an I was wearing the belt,

I am having a hard time training ATM as am concentrating so hard on keeping my core And abs tensed in that I forget to focus on the targeted muscle, sucks

@psypower .... I don't compete an am not intrested in men's physique, no offence to any one its just my my thing, I wanted to do a "first timers" next May am 5.11ft around 200lb at the mo

what are you guys worrying about?....mine is way worse than that picture...i think you may be worrying about nothing. I have a bully button that ripped a away 15 years.......your intestine is not going come out of your belly button...lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws